• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
xD He didn't know he was going to meet with a terrible fate...

Time repeated itself, and R2's remakes where everywhere, including your toaster.
One time, Rayman was walking in the Glade of Dreams, when all of sudden, Ubisoft went berserk and started shelling out as much Rayman 2 remakes as possible. All is starting to collapse, and Rayman now has the ability to go back in time with.... I dunno. He has to stop this threat, once and for all!

The Legend of Rayman: Ubisoft's Questionable Obsession with Rayman 2

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
One time, Rayman was walking in the Glade of Dreams, when all of sudden, Ubisoft went berserk and started shelling out as much Rayman 2 remakes as possible. All is starting to collapse, and Rayman now has the ability to go back in time with.... I dunno. He has to stop this threat, once and for all!

The Legend of Rayman: Ubisoft's Questionable Obsession with Rayman 2
xD AHAHAHA! perfect! and well, it was the most succesful title, and now, the one that became similar to R2 is Origins/Legends/Adventures, but eh, at least Ubi is not making a portable version for toasters or microwaves. xD

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Okay guys, the real tournament is up and will start at 7:00pm EST today! The ID is 65665775937525 and the password is "Polokus". I'll be on at around 8:00pm.
Have fun!

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Rayman 1 has more ports than Rayman 2, and Rayman 3 has one port less than Rayman 2.

More platforms, more people to know about Rayman.

It's funny, because they're in their respective numbers xD.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
=u= you are using a mouse, I bet if you could use a tablet, you could do something better!
I wish I had a tablet, but have you even seen the prices for those things?! Geez! And I have yet to find myself a job one day.

AndreaAC

I wish I had a tablet, but have you even seen the prices for those things?! Geez! And I have yet to find myself a job one day.
My tablet is a pretty old model, it was nearly 80 dlls, but it is nothing in comparison to the newest ones, I hope this one last longer.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Speaking of art, has anyone here heard the app Pixelmator?

I've been thinking of purchasing it for my phone, but I want to know if you could upload artwork to sites like DeviantArt.

Also...

I'm officially drawing Luigi more often.

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
Alright, I'm near completing Rayman's Final Smash, just need to add one more sequence to the fray and it shall be completed!

But I'm going to be practically begging for everyone here to leave some sort of feedback. I've been working on this for the past week and this was the primary reason to join this thread and I'd be a bit ticked off if this concept was surely to go uncritiqued. So please leave a comment once I'm done with this, the feedback will surely help with my project. Thank you and I'll see you all real soon.

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
Don't forget to wish Sakurai a Happy Birthday today guys.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Alright, I'm near completing Rayman's Final Smash, just need to add one more sequence to the fray and it shall be completed!

But I'm going to be practically begging for everyone here to leave some sort of feedback. I've been working on this for the past week and this was the primary reason to join this thread and I'd be a bit ticked off if this concept was surely to go uncritiqued. So please leave a comment once I'm done with this, the feedback will surely help with my project. Thank you and I'll see you all real soon.
No problem! Cant wait to see it.
Don't forget to wish Sakurai a Happy Birthday today guys.

Happy Birthday, Sakuari! You'll always be one of my favorite game developers!

AndreaAC

O-O This kind of...realistic Ly creeps me out...for some reason...

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Check out what my friend Alfredo did on Miiverse

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkVFGYnwg

That really brought a tear to my eye with this, and if this becomes a reality, I'll be crying an ocean of happiness.

Speaking of Miiverse, there's a community for gamescom 2015 open. Now that brings to mind, will this gamescom be Nintendo's 2nd chance of being a better E3 press this year than they have with their E3 in June?

AndreaAC

xD Haha, that's exactly what I thought too! :3 I want it as well, I wish it was one like that. But oh well, thank you, glad you liked it! ^u^
xD If I manage to get the Shay plushie...I would feel tempted to ask for a Rayman plush and also Ly.... .u. RAY PLUSHIE COULD FLOAT USING THE POWER OF THE FORCE!

Top Bottom