• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
BEE.jpg

Made out of boredom while listening to the Flight of the Bumblebee.

AndreaAC

Wow. How beautiful, that's a nicely drawn drawing Andrea, nice job. And Rayman Arena comes to mind with the bumble bee, as there's a power up in that game that is bee that acts like a bomb. xD
xD OH, than that fear of the bee is more than justified! ;3 And thanks!

AndreaAC

Trust me, if you keep this up, you'll be able to pull off even more amazing things.
:D That's what I'm hoping for! becoming a pro illustrator and concept artist! .u. thank you for your kind words!

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
:D That's what I'm hoping for! becoming a pro illustrator and concept artist! .u. thank you for your kind words!
That's great! I might as well tell what I want to become in the future. I aim to become a story writer or a voice actor, or even both. I've written several stories based on franchises that already exist, but I've also made some original works. I also practice with my voice and see all the different types of characters I can pull off. I've been doing this for almost 2 years now.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That's great! I might as well tell what I want to become in the future. I aim to become a story writer or a voice actor, or even both. I've written several stories based on franchises that already exist, but I've also made some original works. I also practice with my voice and see all the different types of characters I can pull off. I've been doing this for almost 2 years now.
That's quite the dream, I hope you make it your real goal in life, that's awesome and very dedicated.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

O,O WOW! THAT'S AWESOME! xD I have tried to make my own stories too, also with pre-existing franchises, but I'm not so good at that yet! and I have made a few 100% original stuff, but are mostly some illustrations of beasts! O_O AND 2 YEARS? Wow, THAT'S WHAT I CALL DEDICATION!

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
That's quite the dream, I hope you make it your real goal in life, that's awesome and very dedicated.
Thanks. I certainly hope to make this a reality.

O,O WOW! THAT'S AWESOME! xD I have tried to make my own stories too, also with pre-existing franchises, but I'm not so good at that yet! and I have made a few 100% original stuff, but are mostly some illustrations of beasts! O_O AND 2 YEARS? Wow, THAT'S WHAT I CALL DEDICATION!
Hey, we are actually the total opposite when it comes to this! You're good at drawing, while I'm good at writing. Perhaps if we work together, we could actually pull something off.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Thanks. I certainly hope to make this a reality.

Hey, we are actually the total opposite when it comes to this! You're good at drawing, while I'm good at writing. Perhaps if we work together, we could actually pull something off.
:D I would love that! ;3 It should be fun~!

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
:D I would love that! ;3 It should be fun~!
"And so, while our heroes continue on a journey, they stumble into a little bumblebee, and Rayman screams in horror and jumps into Andrea's back. "Rayman! How can you be so scared of a harmless bumblebee?" "S-sorry. Me and Globox just had..... a bad experience with them one time."

A basic show of what I can do, what do you think?

AndreaAC

"And so, while our heroes continue on a journey, they stumble into a little bumblebee, and Rayman screams in horror and jumps into Andrea's back. "Rayman! How can you be so scared of a harmless bumblebee?" "S-sorry. Me and Globox just had..... a bad experience with them one time."

A basic show of what I can do, what do you think?
xD EXCELLENT! >Uo hehe, and the character that is with Rayman is Shay Cormac, .u. not me, haha. >u> I love to draw them together.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
xD EXCELLENT! >Uo hehe, and the character that is with Rayman is Shay Cormac, .u. not me, haha. >u> I love to draw them together.
Yeah, I just didn't know who that character was, so I just used your name. Well, I know now!

I pretty much got the parts where the characters talk done. I just need to work a little more on the narrator parts, but I'm getting there.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Yeah, I just didn't know who that character was, so I just used your name. Well, I know now!

I pretty much got the parts where the characters talk done. I just need to work a little more on the narrator parts, but I'm getting there.
xD oh, ok! ^u^

And yup, the descriptions are the most hard things to do...=u= and a dialog that makes sense! I used to read fics of many franchises, one being Rayman and...something, the stories made me not want to live in this planet anymore, xD AND YES YOU CAN! You will get there, I'm sure of it!

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
xD oh, ok! ^u^

And yup, the descriptions are the most hard things to do...=u= and a dialog that makes sense! I used to read fics of many franchises, one being Rayman and...something, the stories made me not want to live in this planet anymore, xD AND YES YOU CAN! You will get there, I'm sure of it!
Thank you for the kind words. It really means a lot to me.

And yeah, the narrator parts are the hardest to get the hang of. You gotta have a really good way of telling what's going on in the story, while also not leaving it too simple.

Wombatz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Heroicwombat

I drew this on my wii u gamepad... gotta love band land from Rayman 1

ProjectTwin

Smash Apprentice
I need to get a better paint system later.. Default not cutting it

Out of support for Rayman and playing around, I made this

AndreaAC

Well, isn't that interesting!
That said, where in Rayman 2 did she ever juggle?
o_o Um, as far as I remember, she doesn't...the only noticeble thing I have seen her do that seems like a hobby or to have fun in the games was playing the banjo, but never juggling.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Who knew that Ly was such a talented juggler?
There's lot of stuff with Ly juggling but she has never done that in the game, even in the loading screen she is with those balls:

Btw, about that image, I've always thought that Rayman is escaping (The Greate Escape, heh) from them.. I mean.. look at Clark with that face, and Ly with a winked eye and the balls. And Rayman with those eyes (WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? Where's Joe and Tarayzan? Help!)

Last edited:

AndreaAC

There's lot of stuff with Ly juggling but she has never done that in the game, even in the loading screen she is with those balls:

Btw, about that image, I've always thought that Rayman is escaping (The Greate Escape, heh) from them.. I mean.. look at Clark with that face, and Ly with a winked eye and the balls. And Rayman with those eyes (WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? Where's Joe and Tarayzan? Help!)
xD His eyes, it looks like he has seen some real ****.

AndreaAC

Too....many....Rayman 2......remakes.....must.....run....away!
xD He didn't know he was going to meet with a terrible fate...

Time repeated itself, and R2's remakes where everywhere, including your toaster.

Top Bottom