• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Done and done.

BTW, here's something a friend of mine on DA have done for me.

Personally, out of all characters in the world, this is something I want to see happening to Big.
Andre should go to his head to poke his brain. That might fix some things.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I joined smashboards exactly a year ago today and my support is still as strtong as it was back then. (bit random but sure)
Happy Anniversary!
Done and done.

Personally, out of all characters in the world, this is something I want to see happening to Big.
Don't you be hatin on Big the Cat, boy!
:p

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Andre should go to his head to poke his brain. That might fix some things.
What brain?

I don't mean to hate, just joking.....kinda...

Done and done.

That seems rather fitting compared Globox, imo...kinda... But I wonder how would me look under the effects of the Plum Juice.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
So looks like the next smashified character is going to be Bomberman.

This is going to be true, at least in "Smashified" xD:

AndreaAC

:) Ah, this drawing brings back old memories, at least the good ones.

AndreaAC

Yeah, it would be amazing to see all of the image together (Mario, Sonic, Rayman, Bomberman, Megaman and Pacman), they're really classic characters and well known, for me that would be like a dream.
xD I don't know why I find so funny there's a lot of "man" ended names, and Mario and Sonic are just...them. Only if you count Mario's old name Jumpman, then Sonic would be all alone.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383

Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Rayman, and Bomberman in the same game would be amazing.

It seems more likely than Banjo at this point.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
xD I don't know why I find so funny there's a lot of "man" ended names, and Mario and Sonic are just...them. Only if you count Mario's old name Jumpman, then Sonic would be all alone.
Honestly I prefer ending with "man" than calling Sonic Mr needlemouse xD.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
A part of me inside wants Sakurai to choose the characters himself rather than Nintendo.
I mean, I don't think Nintendo would be willing to make Rayman DLC due to how Ubisoft has treated them.
Plus, is it possible that we WON'T get any third party DLC due to the passing of Iwata?
I ask this because although Takeda and Miyamoto are acting as the CEO for the time being, they really don't have any experience in negotiating with third parties.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
A part of me inside wants Sakurai to choose the characters himself rather than Nintendo.
I mean, I don't think Nintendo would be willing to make Rayman DLC due to how Ubisoft has treated them.
Plus, is it possible that we WON'T get any third party DLC due to the passing of Iwata?
I ask this because although Takeda and Miyamoto are acting as the CEO for the time being, they really don't have any experience in negotiating with third parties.
Sakurai always chooses the characters himself... Nintendo itself has almost no input. All Sakurai has to do is get permission from the CEO to undergo negotiations. Sakurai has always done negotiations himself...

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Sakurai always chooses the characters himself... Nintendo itself has almost no input. All Sakurai has to do is get permission from the CEO to undergo negotiations. Sakurai has always done negotiations himself...
Hmmmm....... interesting.
Plus, I think Miyamoto would be more than willing to allow Sakurai to negotiate with Ubisoft to make Rayman DLC since he's friends with Michel Ancel. Fingers crossed!

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I finished Rayman Legends with the 700 teensies, and now I can say that I prefer Rayman Legends over Origins, for me it's more difficult than Origins (some "time missions" are a pain in the head) and you can play almost all the levels from Origins, there lots of things improved in this one, and the music levels are awesome.

Although, both games are so good.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
I finished Rayman Legends with the 700 teensies, and now I can say that I prefer Rayman Legends over Origins, for me it's more difficult than Origins (some "time missions" are a pain in the head) and you can play almost all the levels from Origins, there lots of things improved in this one, and the music levels are awesome.

Although, both games are so good.
OH GOD
NOT AGAIN
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
pleaase kill meeeeee

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
due to how Ubisoft has treated them.
Seriously, why are people still saying this, especially people in here? Even after Nintendo specifically stated Ubisoft as one of the biggest third party supporters? Nintendo even published Legends in Japan, but clearly Ubisoft is just terrible to them.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Seriously, why are people still saying this, especially people in here? Even after Nintendo specifically stated Ubisoft as one of the biggest third party supporters? Nintendo even published Legends in Japan, but clearly Ubisoft is just terrible to them.
I'm sorry. You're right.
I'm just saying, maybe Nintendo looks at them differently than we do.
After the PR statements, however, I should maybe stop having that thought.
Speaking of which, Ubisoft is having a MASSIVE sale on their games, and it's a big list.
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/07/20/ubisoft-holding-big-nintendo-eshop-sale/
I bet you that Capcom and Namco don't have THAT many games on Nintendo platforms.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
I'm sorry. You're right.
I'm just saying, maybe Nintendo looks at them differently than we do.
After the PR statements, however, I should maybe stop having that thought.
Speaking of which, Ubisoft is having a MASSIVE sale on their games, and it's a big list.
I bet you that Capcom and Namco don't have THAT many games on Nintendo platforms.
A lot of people in those comments seems to have liked Watch Dogs...odd. I thought we'd hear more of Rayman's chances in Smash Bros because of this.

Just with Ubisoft we're underestimatimg the other third parties, though I'll admit they may not much under their belt during the Wii U's life span, in a way from a business standpoint you have to understand why Namco and Capcom kind of stayed away from the Wii U, not to mention before the Wii Capcom and Namco were there biggest supporters before Ubisoft came along to fully supporting Nintendo.

I'm sure they would've done the sale thing at some point, but these are just eShop games as well, so....only a few were retailed, but, now seems to be a good time as any to mark down certain Wii U games because the Wii U is on the clock right now after maybe this year and next year it's bye- bye Wii U, sadly. The third parties I hope we'll be there for the NX are:
SEGA, Capcom, Namco (they've had to of strike some kind of deal with these three at some point after Smash got released)
Ubisoft (biggest Wii U supporters, maybe same for NX)
Konami (I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt because everyone is doubting them as a company right now, like we know what goes on besides reading articles)

Last edited:
Top Bottom