• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
A Mickey Mouse game in the UbiArt Engine? Yes please.

Also, while it has nothing to do with Rayman, I thought I'd share this thing that was found today.
Looks interesting.
O_o Wait what? There was a Crash Bandicoot cartoon before?

o__o but they belong to Ubi as a whole...so....it could affect EVERY OTHER CHARACTER! and D'AAAWWW~! I died of cuteness.
Indeed.

And....and....

http://sny--eamdray.deviantart.com/art/I-make-it-short-Ly-plushie-0-463455031

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
.U. But the button eyes are adorable. xD

But if it was like her actual looking eyes, that would have been even better. xD But, I STILL WANT IT, NAO!. O_O
.u. I gotta be honest, they are creepy, specially when knowing something like the movie Coraline made them EVEN MORE creepy.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
.u. I gotta be honest, they are creepy, specially when knowing something like the movie Coraline made them EVEN MORE creepy.
Oh yeah...I remember that movie... well, you do got a point. .u. But, if I could get any plushie of Ly, I'd KILL THE RABBID BEG for it, so gimme. .U.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Uhh, and excuse the DP, but I found something else.

d0e6d43663eb5ce78adccae44d54776d-d7xlibm.png

Ray Hat. xD It's based on the RO/L design though, but it looks decent in plushie form at least.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

Also, while it has nothing to do with Rayman, I thought I'd share this thing that was found today.
Looks interesting.
Wow, thank you very much for sharing, I didn't know about this, it looked awesome, I wish the show came on tv. I'd like to see a Cartoon Show of Rayman, that would be awesome with Rayman 1 look and plot.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Wow, thank you very much for sharin, I didn't know about this, it looked awesome, I wish the show came on tv. I'd like to see a Cartoon Show of Rayman, that would be awesome with Rayman 1 look and plot.
I agree 100% with you! I would have loved to see that as well! Specially because of R1's cuteness and colorful world!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Wow, thank you very much for sharin, I didn't know about this, it looked awesome, I wish the show came on tv. I'd like to see a Cartoon Show of Rayman, that would be awesome with Rayman 1 look and plot.
Well, hopefully it would be better than the CGI one, that's for sure. But I agree, that would be nice.

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro

Looks interesting.
When I found out that Crash ALMOST had his own cartoon series, I feel sorry for him even more than ever. The animation is very Earthworm Jim-ish, yet it looks more promising than the DiC produced Mario and Sonic cartoons.

AndreaAC

Rids, Ray and Dee.jpg

I made this after getting into the Bandana Dee thread, xD I like how funny they find Ridley's situation in the drawing.

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
View attachment 62370
I made this after getting into the Bandana Dee thread, xD I like how funny the find Ridley's situation in the drawing.
I like this. I've been thinking of supporting Bandana Dee, as I am a fan of the Kirby series. Rayman will always be my #1 most wanted character for Smash 4, though.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
When I found out that Crash ALMOST had his own cartoon series, I feel sorry for him even more than ever. The animation is very Earthworm Jim-ish, yet it looks more promising than the DiC produced Mario and Sonic cartoons.
I believe this was made by the Earthworm Jim team.

Crash didnt deserve the fall he had, I hope him and Spyro get a Yooka-Laylee-esc spiritual successor.
View attachment 62370
I made this after getting into the Bandana Dee thread, xD I like how funny they find Ridley's situation in the drawing.
Cute pic, I wouldn't mind Bandana Dee getting in.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
This was something random I thought of when I visited the Bandana Dee thread earlier, thanks to Andrea.

BandanaRay1.png

I have two more I'll post later on. Hope you like it so far.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
BandanaRayFulla.png

I finished the drawing. I always wanted to practice something with Scarfy's demon form and with Rayman, and he thinks he looks like Jano to him.

If this is causing any lag to anyone, let me know and I'll try to shrink it down to help...

And here's something else I found while I was drawing this.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Shay and MK.jpg

MK: "So, are you a Captain in a powerful ship? Mine's the Halberd."

Shay: "My ship is the Morrigan. You are a sword wielder?"

MK: "Yes, my sword is called Galaxia. Do you had a female comrade, and something happened to her?"

Shay: "Unfortunately, yes. And lastly, someone you know is trying to be a "DLC" for a popular fighting game?"

* they both turn their heads and see Rayman and BDee practicing some stuff*

Shay/MK: "Totally."

Something random.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Sooo....
Does that leak diminish any hope you guys have in seeing Rayman as DLC?
Personally, I'm kinda worried now. I wonder if he was even one of the 20 characters listed.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I knew it. Don't believe anything unless it's from Sakurai or anyone from his team. Leaks mean nothing until confirmed.
Leaks or not, I'm getting pretty fed up with them keeping us all in the dark about the reason why they've included the Rayman trophies in the first place. Already it's been over a year and they still haven't shed a 'ray' of light on this issue.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Leaks or not, I'm getting pretty fed up with them keeping us all in the dark about the reason why they've included the Rayman trophies in the first place. Already it's been over a year and they still haven't shed a 'ray' of light on this issue.
I am in inclined to agree with you on that, but then again we don't even know, why Snake even got cut in the first place? It's another question people want answered and so far we got squat about his absence. Just theories thrown around here and there. Those mean nothing either til confirmation between either Konami (we know they more than likely won't say anything as to why) or Nintendo. Theories about certain characters don't have much evidence as to why they didn't get in or bought back. The only ones we knew as to why they got cut were the Ice Climbers and Squirtle & Ivysaur. Other characters got considered this time but didn't make the cut, you can go to sourcegaming to see as to why certain Charcaters didn't get bought in this time.

Yes, it's still strange with the Rayman trophy. Has Ubisoft ever came out to say as to why the trophy is there? There probably under strict non disclosure agreement with Nintendo to not say anything. Though that shouldn't be the case anymore, cause the game is out now we almost had it for a year. So it should be safe for them to talk about as to why the trophy is there? Has anyone asked them yet or no? If so, what did they say, and if not during pre-development have anyone asked about it recently?

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
I joined smashboards exactly a year ago today and my support is still as strtong as it was back then. (bit random but sure)

Top Bottom