• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Yes.

June 15 - 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST /
June 16 - 8am AET
Yes. It takes place on Monday at 3:00 PM PDT/ 6:00 PM EST. Let's hope they announce actual good titles for this year.
Thanks guys!.. I'm hoping for something (real) exclusive to Nintendo this time around; .. well, if the Nintendo of Canada guy is trustful, at least. =P

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I started this ages ago and then just kind of forgot about it for a while.

Slightly touched it up and removed the text from the top. Rayman haters on the left, supporters on the right.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
while that's probably true. this does kinda open up smash for some.. obscure 3rd party characters.
Rayman can still be implemented in the game by ballot choice though... We have to push harder!

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
welp look who just got confirmed.

Welp, I saw this coming a mile away, so I won't go ballistic like I've done last time with the fake Rayman leak. To be honest, I'm too tired to get mad at this or anything right now.

So I guess we might as well just give up on any hope of them announcing anything Rayman related for this year at all even if Ubisoft supposedly said they have big things for him this year.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Welp, I saw this coming a mile away, so I won't go ballistic like I've done last time with the fake Rayman leak. To be honest, I'm too tired to get mad at this or anything right now.

So I guess we might as well just give up on any hope of them announcing anything Rayman related for this year at all even if Ubisoft supposedly said they have big things for him this year.

This was leaked from the games coding itself, so unless everything they have to reveal would be availbe from this point of the patch, then I don't think I have to worry. Although I wasn't expecting that, maybe the fact this was revealed well after these characters was leaked to begin with, I could say something that wasn't coding into the game could still get showed off later during E3.

It may not be much more than this, but I'll just wait until E3 to see if there's more to come.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I have to admit, Ryu looks a lot better than I thought he would.

Don't give up! Ryu and Roy have no effect on Rayman.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I wasn't expecting to see Rayman in the Smash Direct, at least I hope he talks about the smash ballot or something, and well, if we want Rayman I think we should wait for the ballot results. And don't give up, there's always a chance!

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Guys.

I've said it before.

Ryu has no bearing on Rayman. All this means is that he probably won't be revealed at E3.

AreJay25

The fact that there's a 3rd Party DLC character, and a character from the same company nonetheless (although SF is owned by Capcom USA, so it's a different branch) is a enough of a reason to believe that other 3rd Parties have a chance.

Rayman, having a trophy in the game, is one of the more likely candidates.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
You all may have a point there. BTW, wasn't there a rumor that Wolf might be one of the DLC characters to be announced this year?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, just to point it out there, if Rayman was to get added into Smash at some point, it's safe to say we can expect him to be leaked at this point.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Well, just to point it out there, if Rayman was to get added into Smash at some point, it's safe to say we can expect him to be leaked at this point.
And hopefully a legit leak that isn't turned out to be really made by someone artistically skilled.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Yet, if they were planning to announce Rayman as DLC in the first place, then I'm pretty impressed that he hasn't been leaked so far.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
My phone was literally blowing up when I first heard the news. It was freaking 2 AM in the morning. Like seriously, hackers you couldn't have waited one for one more day for this. One more day! This is like the April Direct all over again, with the leaked characters. This time we know it's real, we have actuall footage of Ryu and Roy in action something like this could've been saved for the direct or for E3 to save for hype. I know if someone knows about this at Nintendo they and the people at Capcom have to be pissed for leaking this early. Let's just all agree someone is going to get in trouble.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Yet, if they were planning to announce Rayman as DLC in the first place, then I'm pretty impressed that he hasn't been leaked so far.
it wouldn't surprise me if they ended up announcing a ballot character. maaaaybe Rayman? (probably not though)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
We can always hope that Rayman is hiding somewhere in the data like Roy and Ryu were before.
Snake would be perfect to sneak in like that.

AreJay25

Something to keep in mind.

Everything that's been discovered in the Wii U version is all there is to find. But since the 3DS version hasn't been updated yet, it's possible we could get another situation like this.

I'm not saying "Rayman/someone else will be confirmed tomorrow!", but since the 3DS started this in the first place, who's to say it won't happen again?

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Worst. Kept. Secret. Ever.
I woke up to the Smash leak this morning and what do you know?
It's Ryu and Roy.
It's not very hype if you have known about their inclusion for TWO MONTHS, Sakurai!
Please, give us some surprises.

louie g

Smash Journeyman
You know, I never got the chance to ask, what are you guys looking forward to this E3? Other than rayman 4 of course!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You know, I never got the chance to ask, what are you guys looking forward to this E3? Other than rayman 4 of course!
Although this question was already brought up, besides what's already leaked for Smash, Rayman Origins/Legends 2 is all I expect to happen...

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
What I want/hope to see from Nintendo: Sunshine HD, Star Fox, Metroid, (Diddy Kong Racing 2[?]).
From Ubisoft: Rayman 4, Beyond Good & Evil 2.
Square Enix: Kingdom Hearts 3.

Last edited:
Top Bottom