• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
If this was in game, I would get Legends just to be in this level of the Twilight Realm, also, if TP Link/Wolf Link and Midna were playable. I definitely love this.
I'd love that too, imagine if the Ubiart was a free engine.. incredible works could come from it. :love:

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Good news, guys!
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/06/1...ring-about-more-big-third-party-partnerships/
Not only that, but Nintendo Canada also listed Ubisoft as an avid supporter for Nintendo platforms.
Is Nintendo going to partner with Ubisoft once again for a new Rayman game? Or am I reading into it too much?
From their wording, it sounds like they're just listing one major company who supports them. But then they said we'll be hearing about more big partnerships in the future. So maybe?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Good news, guys!
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/06/1...ring-about-more-big-third-party-partnerships/
Not only that, but Nintendo Canada also listed Ubisoft as an avid supporter for Nintendo platforms.
Is Nintendo going to partner with Ubisoft once again for a new Rayman game? Or am I reading into it too much?
Perhaps. I'd put some merit that things like that will come from the two companies, and well, this would also tie in with the Legends port on the 3DS if I'm not mistaken...

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
The dream scenario would be the following:
Rayman 4 coming to Wii U
Rayman coming as Smash DLC
That said, I don't have faith Rayman will be announced for Smash 4 DLC this year, let alone Rayman 4.

AreJay25

Honestly the fact that they specifically mention Ubisoft makes me a little suspicious. Especially when you consider recent trends.

AreJay25

You mean like with Sega in the past few years?
Eh, sorta. Sega has been making exclusives for Nintendo that haven't exactly done well, while Ubisoft has just had all kinds of problems. It just strikes me as weird that they still say they support Ubisoft despite all the negativity.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Nintendo of Canada, eh?

...I remember that one guy that said Rayman would be in the game, that was Nintendo of Canada too...

There's an eye in my Triforce.

AreJay25

Also, why are they mentioning this a week before E3? Couldn't they have mentioned this weeks earlier? IT'S A SIGN I TELL YA.

Or I'm just crazy.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Good news, guys!
Funny, I thought Ubisoft hated Nintendo. :p
Nintendo of Canada, eh?

...I remember that one guy that said Rayman would be in the game, that was Nintendo of Canada too...

There's an eye in my Triforce.
Raylluminati confirmed.
Rayman Illuminati.png

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Good news, guys!
I'm still a little wary after that Rayman slip up last year, so I'm going to take a huge grain of salt here. But if this is definitely true, then it's a sure sign that Ubisoft and Nintendo has definitely put their past behind them and made up. Here's hoping to see some Rayman exclusive games, including you know who for DLC and a amiibo.

Funny, I thought Ubisoft hated Nintendo. :p
That's what everyone else thought, but Ubisoft said they liked Nintendo and they were just waiting for the Wii U to establish their consumer base with Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. Let's keep our fingers crossed if they make good on their promise for this year.

BTW, you should all check this out. A friend of mine on Miiverse did this.

But what's even more important is that the official Rayman Team Dev on Miiverse LIKED and COMMENTED his post. Not only that, but he also posted #Rayman4Smash........

Our bodies our ready.

Original Miiverse post:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkKm4Pvcg

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I'm still a little wary after that Rayman slip up last year, so I'm going to take a huge grain of salt here. But if this is definitely true, then it's a sure sign that Ubisoft and Nintendo has definitely put their past behind them and made up. Here's hoping to see some Rayman exclusive games, including you know who for DLC and a amiibo.

That's what everyone else thought, but Ubisoft said they liked Nintendo and they were just waiting for the Wii U to establish their consumer base with Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. Let's keep our fingers crossed if they make good on their promise for this year.

But what's even more important is that the official Rayman Team Dev on Miiverse LIKED and COMMENTED his post. Not only that, but he also posted #Rayman4Smash........

Our bodies our ready.

Original Miiverse post:
The link doesn't work.. My body is Reggie.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Our bodies our ready.

Original Miiverse post:
Your friend did a very awesome with that drawing, and he is lucky that the Rayman dev team saw his post.

It's a sign I tells ya.
Would anyone here get a Rayman Amiibo?
I know I would definitely get one. Those poles would be magnificent.
I would a piece of Rayman merchandise that doesn't cost a fortune, though given the current amiibo situation...

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
I do kind of hope that Rayman ends up being exclusive for Nintendo at least for a while. The games obviously sell better when on Nintendo platforms and most third parties over recent years came out and say their games usaually sell better with Nintendo. So it makes me wonder why they still go to PlayStation and XBox if that's the case?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
@ AndreaAC AndreaAC @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS Here's the background of my avi:

(It's an artwork from Rayman origins)

It's from the right part.
:3 Oooh, I see. That looks nice, your friend has nice taste in background images. Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it.

Would anyone here get a Rayman Amiibo?
I know I would definitely get one. Those poles would be magnificent.
Who wouldn't? I don't care how they do it;

Nuff said.

O_o If this existed, Rayman would be doomed...wait...the Rabbids games kinda are... dammit...

xD But seriously, nice image, it's pretty funny.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I can't wait to see the Ubisoft's E3 and the Smash direct, will we see something related to the ballot? The next week is going to be awesome!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So.. What do you hope to see in the Ubisoft's E3 related to Rayman? And what do you expect to see?
What I'd hope? 3D Rayman /= Rayman 4. With Rayman 3 aesthetics and design...

What I'd expect? Rayman Origins/Legends 2...

Last edited:
Top Bottom