• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
@ Rock & Roller Wabbit Rock & Roller Wabbit

Oh great, now you've angered the Grammar Nazis.
My work is done here.
I have ascended to a greater level.

Yeah I feel we're going to get at least 1 leak bombshell before E3. I don't know why but I eel like we're going to get some kind of a curveball.
Like that "Smash Crossing Life" that Relax Alax is currently predicting?
We've come to expect that from Nintendo.

I mean, come on, they're a Japenese company. Those guys are so full of curveballs, they were banned from baseball.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
My work is done here.
I have ascended to a greater level.

Like that "Smash Crossing Life" that Relax Alax is currently predicting?
We've come to expend that from Nintendo.

I mean, come on, they're a Japenese company. Those guys are so full of curveballs, they were banned from baseball.
._. Well, it's official, that gif made me not want to sleep tonight.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It shows that there are still Rayman supporters for Smash Bros.

upload_2015-6-9_23-18-15.png

This is how many views I've gotten on the Smash Splash Card I made for Rayman, in less than 2 days.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Hey guys. Hyrule Warriors has been leaked for the 3DS, and it features new playable characters like Tetra and the King from Wind Waker. This gave me a thought, will Rayman Legends be announced for the 3DS this year, if only the New 3DS since it's has a better CPU than the old one? Because I read an old article that Ubisoft have stated "not to count out a 3DS version of Rayman Legends". If they do announce one at E3, which may seem likely since Origins for the 3DS wasn't released until a year after the main console games, what sort of exclusive features would this version have compared to all other versions?

Personally, I would like to see online co-op multiplayer, Streetpass leaderboards, more online challenges, and possibly amiibo support to unlock character specific outfits, not to mention a better frame rate and visuals compared to Origins 3DS.

Original article: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/09/29/report-rayman-legends-may-come-to-3ds.aspx

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Hey guys. Hyrule Warriors has been leaked for the 3DS, and it features new playable characters like Tetra and the King from Wind Waker. This gave me a thought, will Rayman Legends be announced for the 3DS this year, if only the New 3DS since it's has a better CPU than the old one? Because I read an old article that Ubisoft have stated "not to count out a 3DS version of Rayman Legends". If they do announce one at E3, which may seem likely since Origins for the 3DS wasn't released until a year after the main console games, what sort of exclusive features would this version have compared to all other versions?

Personally, I would like to see online co-op multiplayer, Streetpass leaderboards, more online challenges, and possibly amiibo support to unlock character specific outfits, not to mention a better frame rate and visuals compared to Origins 3DS.

Original article: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/09/29/report-rayman-legends-may-come-to-3ds.aspx
Would be cool.

Even though I wasn't a big fan of the 3DS version of Origins.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

Yeah, that would be cool for the fans who haven't got a Wii U, but honestly the Rayman Origins for 3DS is a bad port.. I played it and.. it's so bad, If Rayman Legends comes to 3DS, I hope it's better than the Origins port, and wow.. so much leaks, I hope the next Rayman game doesn't get leaked..

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Yeah, that would be cool for the fans who haven't got a Wii U, but honestly the Rayman Origins for 3DS is a bad port.. I played it and.. it's so bad, If Rayman Legends comes to 3DS, I hope it's better than the Origins port, and wow.. so much leaks, I hope the next Rayman game doesn't get leaked..

I know how you all feel about Origins 3DS, but let's face it, most of Rayman's handheld ports weren't so great to begin with. So with the New 3DS' better processing power, I feel that there should be at least some room for improvement.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
The demo version of the 3DS Rayman Origins was what made me not buy the game at all, sadly. I found it way too difficult for me, so I just gave up on Origins.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

http://gilamasan.deviantart.com/art/Rayman-Origins-Snes-531770184

Seems more Gameboy Color to me, but interesting none the less.
Wow, that's an amazing work!
The demo version of the 3DS Rayman Origins was what made me not buy the game at all, sadly. I found it way too difficult for me, so I just gave up on Origins.
I recommend you to play it in other platform it's a nice game, the Rayman Origins for 3DS and Rayman 1 for GBA are the worst ports (for me).

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Origins 3DS could have been great if I didn't have to use a magnifying glass to see everything, and it had an actually good framerate.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
BTW, do you think they'll be using the scrapped concepts like the Dracula World in the next Rayman game?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Well one thread was pretty rough today. RTC thread rated on Bayonetta today and let's just say woo....I hope we don't ever have to rate on a character like that again.

Anywho....the art going around here is nice. I like it. BTW has anyone gone on Devianart lately what's the support like for Rayman over there now? I know things have died since the ballot got announced, but I've heard nothing about Smash since Nintendo's E3 announcements. I know people are really playing the waiting game now, but I really just want some kind of results from the fighter ballot, hope we get that in the direct so we can see who is in the lead.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well one thread was pretty rough today. RTC thread rated on Bayonetta today and let's just say woo....I hope we don't ever have to rate on a character like that again.

Anywho....the art going around here is nice. I like it. BTW has anyone gone on Devianart lately what's the support like for Rayman over there now? I know things have died since the ballot got announced, but I've heard nothing about Smash since Nintendo's E3 announcements. I know people are really playing the waiting game now, but I really just want some kind of results from the fighter ballot, hope we get that in the direct so we can see who is in the lead.
Well, just to let you know.

upload_2015-6-10_22-35-52.png

This is how much this pic got within less than one day.

upload_2015-6-10_22-36-56.png

This one the same.

upload_2015-6-10_22-38-12.png

And lastly this one in 2 days.

So, as far as i'm concerned, there are some out there, granted I'm not that well known so things can vary, but I think it's a lot concerning what I normally get within days spaned...

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

DeviantArt is filled with Rayman supporters. There's even a group called Rayman-4-Smash.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Anywho....the art going around here is nice. I like it. BTW has anyone gone on Devianart lately what's the support like for Rayman over there now?
I just found one of our own on dA earlier today. The Rayman for Smash group always has a lot of new images popping up.

Well, just to let you know.

This is how much this pic got within less than one day.
How do you do it?

Top Bottom