• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Off-topic, but if possible, can anyone get me some sort of Battefield model/background for a "contribution" I'm working on? It's being very hard to find...

Last edited:

RayStrYke

Smash Apprentice
I see what you mean, and I agree full hardingly. The one you showed before seems a lot like the RRR design they were going with...

View attachment 55654

....I wish I could get the models used in renders...but like you said, I'd want the ones use straight for R3.... as I don't find this design here all that perfect....it's the hair....and the gloves...
The Addition of the fingerless gloves makes the model look more exotic, not many characters today sport fingerless gloves

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Off-topic, but if possible, can anyone get me some sort of Battefield model/background for a "contribution" I'm working on? It's being very hard to find...
Here's a good place for models.
http://www.models-resource.com/

If not that, DA is a ok alternative.

http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/

The Addition of the fingerless gloves makes the model look more exotic, not many characters today sport fingerless gloves
FOr good reason...it's like a tradition, nearly all mascot characters has trademark gloves, most being white ones. Changing that is just wrong...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I mean in design. Maybe they started thinking to make Rayman have some elements closer to Classic Rayman, although not entirely, but just a bit to change up his look. Then comes Origins and Legends, which has him ever closer to his original design in R1.

Sonic for example has had redesigns countless of times, all ending up being how it is now, instead of how he looked in Sonic 06, or Sonic Boom.
._. I know I know...but...all that design evolution...from the cute R1 design to...
Untitled.png

this...thing.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
._. I know I know...but...all that design evolution...from the cute R1 design to...
View attachment 55662
this...thing.
xD Well, as much as I agree with you, at least he's not as bad off as Sonic ends up at times. Lanky Sonic is worse Sonic, Boom being a second example. Mario does it best and Pacman...well, he's not really as bad, but, when he does...

*coughGhostlyAdventurescough*

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
They'd have to chew through the doll to get to the magnets.

Bit old to be eating strange things anyway.
Thanks.
Let's not forget the one that ate those kinect-whatchamacallets.
welcome buddy :D
Here's a good place for models.
http://www.models-resource.com/

If not that, DA is a ok alternative.

http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/

FOr good reason...it's like a tradition, nearly all mascot characters has trademark gloves, most being white ones. Changing that is just wrong...
Thanks! I'm working on a big 'ol crossover image.
it may or may not contain less than 2 anime characters

Hopefully, it ends well.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Spent 30 minutes on Blender.
Half the time was spend on me figuring out on how to use the camera,
Then I remembered that Source Filmmaker is a thing.
I'm stupid.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I found the classic song who was used in some parts of the Remix of Mr. Dark's theme.

For the curious .

I knew the song, but forgot the name.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I found the classic song who was used in some parts of the Remix of Mr. Dark's theme.

For the curious .

Wow, I've heard this song so many times and yet I never drew this parallel. Cool find.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

For the curious .

Wow, I never realized that, it sort of reminds me that Sonic 3's music took influence from Michael Jackson's (I know he was considered to compose it at one point, but some of the final songs still sound like his work).

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

For the curious .

Well, that's pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. xD

Wow, I never realized that, it sort of reminds me that Sonic 3's music took influence from Michael Jackson's (I know he was considered to compose it at one point, but some of the final songs still sound like his work).
Yeah, I get what you mean, although I though the reason behind why in the PC version of Sonic 3 & Knuckles they had different tracks in place of the ones Michele Jackson was inspired from was being of his background issues at the time. So to avoid controversy, the ports later on changed the music.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Yeah, I get what you mean, although I though the reason behind why in the PC version of Sonic 3 & Knuckles they had different tracks in place of the ones Michele Jackson was inspired from was being of his background issues at the time. So to avoid controversy, the ports later on changed the music.
I think the PC version of Sonic 3 & Knuckles having different music was because of legal troubles, which they probably got around, considering that future ports of that game have the original soundtrack.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I think the PC version of Sonic 3 & Knuckles having different music was because of legal troubles, which they probably got around, considering that future ports of that game have the original soundtrack.
Yeah, which I'm aware of, just wanted to elaborate. It's good too, as I really didn't like that version of the soundtrack, the original was a whole lot better.

But I like seeing music inspired by certain music artists for these video games, it makes games seem more open and varied with their music choices.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Yeah, Sonic 3 has an incredible soundtrack, I remember when I realised this song:

Ice Cap Zone is one of my favorites levels in the game.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah, Sonic 3 has an incredible soundtrack, I remember when I realised this song:

Ice Cap Zone is one of my favorites levels in the game.
Wow, that's pretty cool that Ice Cap was inspired from that. I can even hear it, it's just faster than Ice Cap. Good ear Jaster.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
None, unfortunately.

Well that's just peachy. So far, we have no clue if Ubisoft is actually going to announce any Rayman games for this E3, let alone confirm him for Smash Bros. In the meantime, SEGA has the nerve to announce a Sonic Boom 3DS sequel, just a year after the first ones.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Well that's just peachy. So far, we have no clue if Ubisoft is actually going to announce any Rayman games for this E3, let alone confirm him for Smash Bros. In the meantime, SEGA has the nerve to announce a Sonic Boom 3DS sequel, just a year after the first ones.
I'm not a "fan" of the Boom spin off, but Shattered Crystal was better than Rise of Lyric (for me). Shattered Crystal had his problems but I've seen the trailer of "Fire & Ice" and seems like they have fixed lots of things, and the bosses are back xD.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'm not a "fan" of the Boom spin off, but Shattered Crystal was better than Rise of Lyric (for me). Shattered Crystal had his problems but I've seen the trailer of "Fire & Ice" and seems like they have fixed lots of things, and the bosses are back xD.
In case anyone's interested.

As you said, it's based on the 3DS version, hence why there's only a 3DS version... because it's the "Better half" of the Boom game series.

As you said, that's basically my opinions towards this game and the previous ones.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Honestly, I think you should be a bit more patient, we're all anxious for a Rayman announcement, but we have to wait. Even if a new Rayman doesn't get announced, it's been confirmed we are getting something for the 20th anniversary.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
In case anyone's interested.

As you said, it's based on the 3DS version, hence why there's only a 3DS version... because it's the "Better half" of the Boom game series.

As you said, that's basically my opinions towards this game and the previous ones.
Well good for them. We're still sitting on our butts waiting for our Rayman 4 to be announced, which still never happened yet.

Last edited:

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Yeah I feel we're going to get at least 1 leak bombshell before E3. I don't know why but I eel like we're going to get some kind of a curveball.

Last edited:
Top Bottom