• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Somthing that may be an issue for a 3rd party character wouldn't be as much of an issue for a 1st party character.
This is true. However, keep in mind that Sakurai has shown that he doesn't care about popularity in other regions before. If he did, we wouldn't have characters like Marth or Lucas. And Rayman is actually in the game in some capacity, so he has that going for him.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Happy 200th page milestone! And this time, I'm around to celebrate it.

I've posted about the Facebook group in DA, and some people are already interested in it.

Cool! A new Retro Rayman, which is still Nintendo related.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
We have come far, indeed. So far, in fact, that we are the biggest third party thread on Smashboards and just recently passed the Krystal thread.
Plus, isn't it so convenient that this comes at a time that I'm about to pass out my 100th vote form?
This is a good time to be a part of this thread.
#KeepOnFighting

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Too busy playing Xenoblade.

This is already one of my favorite games ever and it keeps getting better.

Haven't even played Smash since Mewtwo came out...

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Too busy playing Xenoblade.

This is already one of my favorite games ever and it keeps getting better.

Haven't even played Smash since Mewtwo came out...
And here I am without the "New" Nintendo 3DS.:ohwell:

I'll live.

Don't worry, just put the egg into boiling water for a couple of minutes and you can eat it.
Actually, it would probably look like this.

Not recommended.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
So Rayman's score on RTC came in.

CHANCE: 29.56%
WANT: 48.36%

It may seem small, but compared to the previous third parties, Rayman is the highest rated so far, I consider these good ratings, they could of been A LOT worse.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Has anyone thought of taking this to Tumblr in case more people would be aware of Rayman in Smash Bros? Just a thought.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
So Rayman's score on RTC came in.

CHANCE: 29.56%
WANT: 48.36%

It may seem small, but compared to the previous third parties, Rayman is the highest rated so far, I consider these good ratings, they could of been A LOT worse.
Not to mention most of those ratings were more so about Ubisoft not really much on Rayman. That what most of the comments kept saying. I can understand if they don't like the comapany but even I can't stand the company anymore. Though the company that holds Rayman shouldn't affect his chances but alas it kind of did. It still stung some people that Legends was held off for the Wii U. People said if Legends hadn't lost its exclusivity he probably would've had a chance.

Oh and Happy 200th pages everybody.

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I said don't tell me...
Sorry, I couldn't resist!

I watch too much Markiplier.
Same here.

Has anyone thought of taking this to Tumblr in case more people would be aware of Rayman in Smash Bros? Just a thought.
Good idea! Who should run that account is the question. James is on Twitter duty, and SegaNintendoUbisoft runs the Facebook account.

Also, would Instagram be relevant for spreading the word? Just a thought.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I finished this week off with a bang, as I passed out 13 vote forms today. This week alone, I have passed out 64 vote forms, which blows away last week's 39 vote forms.
You know what this means, right?
I have passed over the 100 mark!
As of today, I have passed out 103 vote forms.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I finished this week off with a bang, as I passed out 13 vote forms today. This week alone, I have passed out 64 vote forms, which blows away last week's 39 vote forms.
Awesome work GM. Glad that things have worked out for you, great job.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Awesome work GM. Glad that things have worked out for you, great job.
Thank you.
It may seem like a weird thing to do, but I'm trying to give Rayman a running start in the Smash Ballot.
My campaign might not do much in the long run, but I'm pushing harder than ever to get Rayman in.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Thank you.
It may seem like a weird thing to do, but I'm trying to give Rayman a running start in the Smash Ballot.
My campaign might not do much in the long run, but I'm pushing harder than ever to get Rayman in.
You're working hard for the sake of helping others get the chance to play their childhood character in Smash Bros. That's a great thing of you to do. Keep on doing a great job.

Last edited:

ME GRIMLOCH

Smash Cadet
NNID
MeGrimloch
Happy 200 pages everyone! Don't post that often on the thread but thought I'd say something for the milestone.

louie g

Smash Journeyman
This place is growing like crazy, I have faith in everyone here, rayman's gotta make some sort of impact in the ballot, there's too many good things going for him right now.

Here's to another 100 pages everyone!

^gonna throw in one of my favorite tracks for the heck of it!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
This place is growing like crazy, I have faith in everyone here, rayman's gotta make some sort of impact in the ballot, there's too many good things going for him right now.

Here's to another 100 pages everyone!

^gonna throw in one of my favorite tracks for the heck of it!
Ah, man. Rayman Arena, so many great memories...

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I was looking for Rayman stuff in tumblr and I came across this:
View attachment 48823
Good to see that the word is also being spread there. @ SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft
Huh, that's interesting, what's that user's name, I'd like to thank them.
Congrats dude! You've done a lot for the movement. Out of curiosity, are you gonna go for 150? .
BTW, how's the Facebook page coming along?
It's going pretty well, we got 29 followers so far. I was thinking of putting a link to the group on the Rayman Facebook page, as well as promote it through Facebook's promotion thing.

Also, I read something about Tumblr, is that something we're doing?

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So, with the new patch out, people have been looking through the files. Nothing major changed.
Guess we'll have to wait a little longer to see anything significant.

Top Bottom