• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
"Limbless Wonder."

"Hero of Dreams."

"Something completely bland and unrelated like what Mega Man got."

Those are my best guesses.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Huh, seems everyone likes the second one... I kind of prefer the contrast of the lighter background with the darker symbol.

Tried some more, not really sure about these... Any suggestions?

I love how the first 3 are Banjo, Rayman, Snake too...
Of course, I have them ordered by my favorites.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Huh, seems everyone likes the second one... I kind of prefer the contrast of the lighter background with the darker symbol.

Tried some more, not really sure about these... Any suggestions?

Of course, I have them ordered by my favorites.
Two is the best one, imo.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Hrmm... One last try.

Well now there's hardly any difference. I still liked the lighter background better.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Hey guys, I made this photo:

I'll do more related with Smash and Rayman.

Other examples I did:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
RAYMAN TUTORIAL2.jpg

Here's the quick Rayman tutorial I did for my magazine....made at 3: 00 A.M. today.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
It's that time again. We're just a couple of months away from E3. Here is a couple of predictions as far as Smash DLC characters go:

Wolf- This character is a guaranteed character at this point. If Sakuari can bring back Lucas so can Wolf. It's the perfect time to reveal him here. Especially since Starfox U is apparently going to be shown at the show floor. It'd be great timing.

Rayman- Who knows Ubisoft and Nintnendo could've more than likely had to had some kind of a deal even before the ballot? After the leak fans seem to really want him in. Isn't it a bit strange that the ballot came up only a month and a half later after the leak got deconfirmed? They have to got something planned. Why not make Rayman for Smash as a character for real. Ubisoft will be happyy, the fans will be happy, and Nintendo will be happy and make more profit through our wallets.

Roy- He's a popular veteran while there people that say we don't need another Fire Emblem character Roy is the only Melee character left that more than likely to come back. Sorry Pichu. :confused:

Ryu- Another third party newcomer that could bring up hype. It'll help bring in the Street Fighter crowd into buying Smash. Bring in a whole new different demographic.

Inkling- With the game being released in May which is before E3 and them having Amiibos for their own game I don't see why the Inkling will not make an appearance. They are pretty popular suggested newcomers amongst the community. The game is already hyped enough as it is. It would be a new franchise representation for Smash. It'd be a missed opportunity on Nintendo's part not to include them. This also seem like the kind of character that Sakurai himself would want to put in. They are new, fresh, have a moveset potential. They could end up being the new Fire Emblem of Smash, being new where no one don't know much about them. It'll be another customization character for the roster. They have so much potential here. If the Inkling makes it in then it'll make people want to buy Splatoon. It wouldn't suprise me if the Inklings were planned from the start even without the ballot.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I like that/ Great job.

Same with this, great job Andrea. Glad you got to do some practice for yourself.
Thank you. It is pretty simple, and it took me like 15 minutes to make, and at least it is actually based in R3's design.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
It's that time again. We're just a couple of months away from E3. Here is a couple of predictions as far as Smash DLC characters go:

Wolf- This character is a guaranteed character at this point. If Sakuari can bring back Lucas so can Wolf. It's the perfect time to reveal him here. Especially since Starfox U is apparently going to be shown at the show floor. It'd be great timing.

Rayman- Who knows Ubisoft and Nintnendo could've more than likely had to had some kind of a deal even before the ballot? After the leak fans seem to really want him in. Isn't it a bit strange that the ballot came up only a month and a half later after the leak got deconfirmed? They have to got something planned. Why not make Rayman for Smash as a character for real. Ubisoft will be happyy, the fans will be happy, and Nintendo will be happy and make more profit through our wallets.

Roy- He's a popular veteran while there people that say we don't need another Fire Emblem character Roy is the only Melee character left that more than likely to come back. Sorry Pichu. :confused:

Ryu- Another third party newcomer that could bring up hype. It'll help bring in the Street Fighter crowd into buying Smash. Bring in a whole new different demographic.

Inkling- With the game being released in May which is before E3 and them having Amiibos for their own game I don't see why the Inkling will not make an appearance. They are pretty popular suggested newcomers amongst the community. The game is already hyped enough as it is. It would be a new franchise representation for Smash. It'd be a missed opportunity on Nintendo's part not to include them. This also seem like the kind of character that Sakurai himself would want to put in. They are new, fresh, have a moveset potential. They could end up being the new Fire Emblem of Smash, being new where no one don't know much about them. It'll be another customization character for the roster. They have so much potential here. If the Inkling makes it in then it'll make people want to buy Splatoon. It wouldn't suprise me if the Inklings were planned from the start even without the ballot.
But Roy was already in when the game was launched. :troll:

AndreaAC

When worlds collide (?):

:) Yet again, AWESOME. Is just me or R2 looks a bit shorter than R3? And that would be more like "When generations collide"...I think.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
:) Yet again, AWESOME. Is just me or R2 looks a bit shorter than R3? And that would be more like "When generations collide"...I think.
Yes, it's a bit shorter than R3, I said "When worlds collide" to do a tribute to the Comic of Sonic and Megaman called "When worlds collide", but yeah it's like you said.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Hey, guys. I'm happy to announce that I have given out 12 vote forms today. That brings the total up to 78 potential votes for Rayman.
I seriously think I'll get to 100 by Friday.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Hey, guys. I'm happy to announce that I have given out 12 vote forms today. That brings the total up to 78 potential votes for Rayman.
I seriously think I'll get to 100 by Friday.
Glad to hear. Keep on working hard, pal.

And great job with those GMOD pictures, @ Jaster Jaster . Nice pictures, like the Rayman 2 and 3 combo.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
View attachment 48561
Here's the quick Rayman tutorial I did for my magazine....made at 3: 00 A.M. today.
Looks great! I said it before, but I love how you draw Rayman.

Hey @ JamesDNaux JamesDNaux , would it be okay if you advertised the Facebook page I made on Twitter?

Also, don't forget that later tonight it will be Rayman's turn at the Rate their Chances Thread, make sure you vote for him.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Hey @ JamesDNaux JamesDNaux , would it be okay if you advertised the Facebook page I made on Twitter?

Also, don't forget that later tonight it will be Rayman's turn at the Rate their Chances Thread, make sure you vote for him.
Got a link?

Ah, RTC... He'll need all of our help to make it out of there alive. I still think he's one of the strongest possible choices myself.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Looks great! I said it before, but I love how you draw Rayman.

^u^ Thank you! xD For being something made at 3:00 A.M while feeilling sleepy, it did came out rather ok! Hopefully, I will draw more of him in my 3 weeks vacations.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro

JamesDNaux