• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Porkey

Chance - 0.23% - A major character from a niche series, fairly popular for a character from his home series, but not all that requested. Poor chances all around.

Want - 79.5% - Go, mecha users! I want a mecha in smash, and Jr.'s just gonna scratch the surface. Get that and all we need is a Magical Girl and a Kaiju and we can have the ultimate anime fight, with Captain Falcon as the Henshin stand in. Tell me you don't want that.

Guiles Theme

Chance - 0.01% - Would have though it go with the Street Fighter Stage.

Want - 10% - Meh. I already think we have enough from street fighter.

Predictions

Pichu - 5.65% - Well, he's popular in Japan, at least...

King Boo - 3.45% - More mario isn't very popular...

Nominations

Non-playable representation for Ballot Runners-up X5

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Spankety, Spankety, Spankety!
Chances: 5% Chances for our third Mother rep are especially slim, it's a small franchise, is over, and Porky faces a similar problem that Ridley faced, he's huge.
Want: 50% You know, it would be over representation, but I love Porky as a character, and I'd be very happy to see him in smash, only reason it isn't 100% is for representation concerns. I don't think it would be "just" if he got in before many of our current candidates and I'd prefer it to happen when there's enough characters in before him for me to find it "just".

Guiles Theme:
Chances: 10% I feel like it would have been added with Ryu if it was going to happen.
Want: 60% Dudley's theme is better :p.

Predictions: Pichu 15%
King Boo 7%

Nominations: Rerate!Magolor x 5

Last edited:
Porky
Chance: 1%
Want: 30%

Guile's theme
Chance: 10%
Want: 20%

Pichu prediction: 14%
King Boo prediction: 3%

Nominations:
Saffron City 3x
Meta Crystal 2x

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Porky chances: 0.65%
A popular character, but not as a choice for a Smash playable fighter.

Porky want: 68%
I don't have much connection with him, but from what I've read he's a rather memorable villain. I have yet to play the Earthbound series, but he looks like a potentially cool addition to the roster.

-----

Guile's theme chances: 0.2%
I believe additional musics aren't coming unless bundled with a stage, and we're definitely not getting another Street Fighter stage.

Guile's theme want: 90%
I'd love to see some music diversity in Suzaku Castle. Having only different versions of Ryu's and Ken's theme is rather dull.

-----

King Boo prediction: 4.23%
A dark horse candidate for a Mario representative.

Pichu prediction: 18.18%
I foresee a slight increase.

Edit: changed my prediction to match one posted later which was way too close from mine.

Nominating:
Returning stage: Meta Crystal x5

@ Logo12 Logo12 friendly reminder that nominations for King K. Rool are locked until August 7th.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Porky:

Chance: 4%
Not that high on the ballot and we just got Lucas.
Want:65%
I am a big Mother fan after all.

Guile's theme:

Chance: 1.1%
I doubt we'd get another Street Fighter stage or a music pack.
Want:90%
Who wouldn't want it!?

Pichu Prediction: 11.11%
King Boo: 4.67%

Nominations:

Additional All Star stages/rounds(8+) x5

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Sorry, Porky, you theme music's been overshadowed. It may be catchy, but tonight's other topic has a theme that goes with everything.

--

Music: Guile's Theme

Chance: 5%
Iconic, catchy, works with an impossibly wide range of situations...and was passed up on for Suzaku Castle. Unless they surprise us with another Street Fighter stage somehow, the only way we'll be seeing Guile's theme is if we get a music pack, whether paid or as a free update. We've seen no sign of such a thing yet...and it's looking increasingly unlikely.

Kind of a shame, really. I guess the composer ran out of time to put an arrangement together, and had to go home and be a family man.

Want: 70%
Oh, come on, like I'd pass up on something like this. The only thing that has me hesitating is if we'd only be stuck with the original version. I mean, it's catchy and all, but compared to an arrangement on par with the one Ryu's theme got? It doesn't measure up.

If we did get an arrangement, though? They'd probably make Suzaku Castle legal just so the music could play.

Porky

Chance: 2.5%

What to say of this one? A spoiled brat who sided with an eldritch abomination, then grow up to be not much better himself? There's been some fringe support in places, but hardly enough to make any waves. With no notable level of support and no ties to earlier in Smash 4's development, this would-be king won't be seeing anything any time soon.

Making matters worse? Some questions involving his moveset. A lot of what we saw from him in Mother 3 involved his mech...the one that not only towered over the cast in Brawl, but can't be shrunken down since he's clearly visible when piloting it! Taking him out of the mech and letting him call it in for a Final Smash would solve that problem...but also create others, as he loses a huge chunk of his moveset potential. Something tells me the dev team would rather not have to fabricate most of a moveset from scratch.

Want: 25%
Eh, he doesn't really sway my interest much. Maybe it's because I haven't had the chance to play any of the Mother series, even though I'm familiar with him through Smash, through all the friends I have who've played it, and through Internet osmosis in general?

King Boo Prediction: 7.50%
A fighter guaranteed to be strange, but his support appears and disappears as often as a ghost.

Pichu Rerate Prediction: 13.75%
Some zealotry will push his rating up. Many more will point out the "fan service" line and how a generally-disliked clone doesn't fall under that and push it further down than the zealots can compensate for.

Nominations:
I should at least get this out of the danger zone.

Amaterasu x5

Last edited:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Porky
Chance: 2% He'll be "too big" to make it.:troll:
Want: 0% I hate Porky. So much that I don't even want to beat him up.

Guile's Theme

Chance: 30% It's really popular and a SF character did just make it in so... The only thing I see holding it back is licensing, and that's pretty big.
Want: 0% I really don't know what it is, nor care. Outside of the Ice Climbers victory theme I just don't care about them.

Predictions

Pichu: 13% being veteran means something.
King Boo: 1.5% No way anyone actually thinks he has a chance. He's an irrelevant character from a franchise that has so many other options. Just no way.

Nomination:
Re-re-rate Wolf x5 (just kidding):p

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Porky

Mecha villain! The well for Mother entrants looks as though it's dried up for this game. Demand doesn't seem to be very high for Porky, nor honestly would it be given the fact Mother is still a niche franchise that took a very long time to gain any real traction in the United States.

Want: 100%
Porky is a shrewd prankster who is adept at using technology. His mecha would be nice and some alteration thereof is feasible, but I can see him working as an on-foot character with a device or two in his back pocket. They can take liberties with this character much in the same way they did with Ness and Lucas. Neither of whom actually bust out with the majority of the moves they've been seen with in their own games.

Guile's Theme

Chance: 10%
I trust that they'll consider more than Ryu and Ken's themes to see what else they can add. Music predictions aren't ever really on solid ground, because again, the track list is subject to the tastes of the developers. This in addition to the factors that would deter them from even obtaining the license for the music in the first place.

Want: 5%
It's not this overrated memetastic theme I'm sad about. It's the total lack of anything Third Strike. The game in this series with the soundtrack I adored the most. No Jazzy NYC '99 or Kobu (which would have fit nicely for the purposes of Ryu's stage) seriously disappoints me.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Porky
Chance: 2%
A character with little demand from a done series.
Though he is the next in line for a Mother-character.

Want: 70%
While the need for a mech-character is lower since my favorite videogame character was made into one, another villain with another mech is still welcomed.

As for the Too-Big issue, I believe Porky has used a eight-legged spider mech before, which is just a glass dome with eight legs on it.

Familiy Man's Theme
Just because the demand for it is probably higher than half of the characters we've rated here.

While I don't neccesarily need/want it, the ease of it makes me question "Why not?"

Genei Ibu Roku #FE rep x5

King Boo 2.1%
Pichu: 23.4%

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Porky: Chance: 10%. Not that much demand from what I've seen..
Want: 20% I love Mother but have never cared for Porky. I probably would if he was a fighter though.

Guile's theme: Chance: 18% We haven't seen music dlc added to a stage yet. I suppose there's a chance that could happen, or they'd add this track to a future stage it goes well with.

...that's everything.
Want: 100%.

Nomination: Genei Ibun Roku #FE Rep x5.

Idolm@ster Mii Costume
I shall help with this one next :seuss:

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Guile's Theme
Chance:
1%

Unless we have a music pack or yet another Street Fighter character, I doubt we will see this theme.
Street Fighter has a lot of amazing music, at least from what I've heard in SF2 and 4. Some of the character themes, like Chun-Li's and Sakura's, are amazing in their own right; Guile's Theme is on a whole different plane. It's not because of the meme or the fact that it goes with everything, it's a godly theme. To not see this on Suzaku Castle and to only see variations of only Ryu's and Ken's themes was a massive mistake on their parts.
I need to link it for the people who don't know about it:
Go home and be a family man!

Porky
Chance:
1%

To be fair, Porky is more reoccurring than Ness and of course Lucas and was the main villain in Mother 3. However, the character was demoted from the transition between games, becoming a boss in Brawl to a mere trophy in 4. That and he doesn't have too much ballot support, but I think he is one of the more likely Mother characters.
Want: 80%
He would be pretty cool to be honest.

King Boo Prediction: 3.84%
A Mario character is unlikely as it is and he has to compete with other Mario characters.
Pichu Prediction: 12.48%
...Again?

Nominations: Fourside 5x

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Wow, winning from predicting Wolf of all things? I wasn't expecting that with all the 95%+ ratings running amok and the rating could be pretty random. Pretty nice.

Porky

Chance: 3%
Want: Abstain

The fat jerk from Earthbound, a former boss and trophy this time around. Problem is, we just got Lucas and I'm not sure the developers would want to create an entirely new move set from scratch for a former boss. I've never touched the series, so I'll abstain on want,

Guile's Theme

If they wanted to add this memetic song into Ryu's stage the first time around, then they would. Music DLC outside of new stages is currently not a thing, so we'd need another SF stage to have it; which we're probably not getting. Still, here's one song I welcome.

@ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A I'm actually not against people handing out 100% scores. I personally don't agree with it but if someone's crazy enough to think a character is all but guaranteed, who am I object? I actually handed out two 100% ratings myself for Roy and Ryu because I couldn't think of a good reason to doubt the leak. The reason why I did not count the 100% on Geno's day is because it was kind of implied to be a joke. He was "likeing" all the posts that were calling him out on it without replying and someone mentioned that he had a reputation for trolling.
Fair enough.

EDIT:

Predictions:

King Boo: 2%
Pichu: 14%

Nominate: Rundas x5

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Well, well...the King has finally fallen from the top of the Want chart after his 112 day run. Alas...

Guile's Theme

Want: 50%
I doubt we'll get music for the sake of getting music, and I don't think we've got more SF content coming since Ryu was a DLC. Doesn't faze me one way or the other.
Porky

Want: 0%
Mother may be a popular series here, but due to it's lack of localization, it's relative obscurity, and it's confirmed lack of future, I don't think we'll get much more incoming. If anything (which is still a long shot), we could get a stage with Porky as a boss since they have the Brawl assets.
Besides, we just got Lucas, and Mother is one of those series that we probably won't get more that one character from.
King Boo Prediction: 2.1%
Pichu Prediction: 3.2%

Nom: Pokémon Stadium 1 stage

Reminder - Nom list is being cleaned up on day 113, along with the reopening of K.Rool.

"Wolf is now less likely than roy and ryu were"
Good.

Porky
Chance 0%
We already have Lucas and sakurai probably sees porky purely as a boss.

Want 70%
Not kumatora but still a great choice. I love some of the mech designs ive seen. Especually the earrthbound style ones.

Guile's theme
Chance 0%
It would have been with ryu

Want 100%
There is no better theme to fight ryu with

Predictions
King boo 1.98%
Pichu 17.1%

Noms
NPC becomes playable 5

Okay maybe now i can be done with this thread. . .

Troykv

Smash Master
I guess you missed the entire argument when Midna was rated higher than Wolf then....
Predictions 4 teh lulz:
King Boo
: 15.46%

!Rerate: Pichu: 18.54%

----

Nominations:
Concept: SSB 4 is the last SSB x2
Concept: Pirate Ship Stage x2
Concept: New Mii Fighter Archetype x1
Oh? I think that I see that post with like 50% Chance Rate... Is hard check the forums in a phone xD

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I can appreciate even if you aren't the biggest Wolf fan that you recognise that he's quite likely, lot of people can't seem to separate what they (dont) want with what is the reality.
Considering that I believe that there will not be too many characters left, a 60% chance isn't that bad. If I truly went by that logic, I would've given him a lower score.

I use to really want Wolf, as seen in my previous rating, but I just don't really care anymore honestly.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Porky:
Chance: .1% - This would mean 2 Mother DLC characters. I mean, we only got Ness in the first cast, why would we think we suddenly get 2 from DLC? Mother isn't considered important, or liked enough by Sakurai it would seem.

Want: 5% - I only really care for his theme and I haven't played the Mother series. Maybe if I had more of a connection to the character. Plus we now have Bowser Jr. who fights in a vehicle, which takes away Porky's originality.

Guile's Theme:
Chance: 5% - I don't think we will get extra Street Fighter music because it's 3rd party, and all of what we are probably getting for SF is probably downloaded on to our consoles.

Want: 50% - I wouldn't care either way, as long as it meant even more songs for DLC later on.

Predictions:
Pichu- 10%
King Boo - 4.78%

Nominations:
Idolm@ster Mii Costume x 5

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Porky:

Chance: 3%
Want: 2.5%

Guile's Theme:

Chance: 1.8%
Want: 85%

Probably one of the best Street Fighter tracks out there. Also, I was kinda bummed to only see Ryu and Ken's theme on the Street Fighter stage. They're both good themes though.

Nominations:
Full Ken Alt For Ryu x3
Saffron City(64) x2

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Porky:
Chance 8%
Want 20%

Ehh

Guile's Theme:
Chance 40%
Want 66%

I want it but screw Guile's Theme. Where's Chun-Li's and Akuma's theme.

They are better and doesn't have a meme attached to it

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Porky
Chance- 1.75%
He does have some popularity, isn't a AT or a boss, and I guess the series has a little more relevance than it has in a while (Earthbound and Mother 1 on the VC). However, we already got Lucas, and I don't see a new Mother rep being next in line. Not to mention, Porky might be pretty hard to implement.
Want- 70%
Mother really doesn't deserve another rep at all (I'm not sure if it deserves even two), which definitely hurts his Want Score. But it's not like there aren't other franchises that are overrepresented.
Porky would be pretty cool. We'd get a new villain who has some personality (albeit annoying) and could be interesting to play as. What I also really like is that he's able to tie Ness and Lucas together. He's easily my preferred choice for a third Mother rep.

Guile's Theme
Chance- 4%
It would probably require another Street Fighter stage for it to happen… which I highly doubt. Most of that chance comes from the possibility of us getting a large music DLC pack, which we have no reason to think is going to happen.
Want- 100%
Yes.

King Boo Predictions- 4%
Pichu Predictions- 6.5%
Nominations:

Balloon Fighter x5

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Porky
10% Chance
100% Want

Guiles Theme
7.77% Chance
100% Want

King Boo 3.44%
Pichu 18.18%

Nominating Melee Pokemon Stadium x 5

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Porky

We already got a Mother character as DLC and there are more popular characters than Porky. I still think he'd be great to have and Smash needs more villains.

Guile's Theme

If the Street Fighter stage were to receive another song, it would definitely be Guile's theme.

Predictions
Pichu: 16.91%
King Boo: 3.59%

Nomination: Patricia Wagon (x5)

OranGiraffe

Smash Cadet
NNID
OranGiraffe
I bet if your main wasn't cut and mine was, and I constantly complained about him not being in the game, you'd be singing a different song.
Don't get defensive.
Except that besides this rerating post, I haven't been complaining. You're using confirmation bias to legitimize being bothered by fans. It's like being irritated that K Rool fans are always complaining now about his mii costume, because as a whole, they are. As they should be imo.
Not trying to get confrontational, I'm just surprised it bothered anyone.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Porky
Chance: 2%
Let's be honest here...if ANY Mother character gets in, it should be this guy. He's appeared in the most Mother games(like that's hard) and was a boss in Smash. That said, he's a Mother character. That's the end of his chances.

Honestly the only MOTHER character I'd want. Part of my personal most wanted Villain list. Whilst most have 'Wolf, K. Rool and Ridley' I have 'Samurai Goroh, Vaati and Porky'. Bowser Jr. has somewhat worked as a mecha user, but I'm totally up for another one.

GUILES TH MEME

Abstaining from Guile's theme due to a lack of caring over which music me and my buddies replace with Starbomb and 80s Cartoon theme tunes.

Predictions
Pichu: 13%

King Boo: 2.8%

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Porky
Chance: 1.6%
Even if they release a secondary representative for a franchise via DLC, I highly doubt it would be Mother. I'll give Ness's neighbor a small rating of 1.6%.
Maybe next time as a boss...

Want: 8%
It would be kind of cool to have another Mother character, but I think the series is pretty set now that we have Lucas.

Guile's Theme
Chance: 1.9%
I don't think we're going to be getting random music packs for DLC. Even if we did, getting a third party song included in such a pack would be pretty out there. I'll give Guile's theme a small chance of 1.9%.
More music is always cool though...

Want: 52%
I'm pretty neutral on this one. I think we got great music already from the SF franchise.

Laniv

Smash Lord
Porky:

A villain, yes, but people aren't exactly breaking down doors to get Porky in.

Want: 5%
Give me Lucas fir--oh, wait.

Guile's Theme

I think we're done when it comes to SF music.

Why not?

Predictions for Pichu: 37% Chance, 3% Want
Predictions for King Boo: 24% Chance, 68% Want

Nominate Daisy x 5

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Porky:

Mother is a dead series at this point and we already have Lucas as the token Mother DLC fighter. His character is a bit divisive from both Mother and Smash fans alike, but he still appeared in more than one title just like his "leader" Giygas. An idea of a mech fighter might be cool, but there are issues in regards to his legs and or how would he hold items with them.

Want: 60%
Mother fan here who actually likes that snot nosed brat. But I feel that Kumatora or Ninten would be better options instead of the Pig King. Also, Robotnik > Porky by a HUGE margin.

Guile's theme:

Nope, not gonna happen!

Want: 90%
Would I love it? Yes!

Pichu Prediction: 11%
King Boo: 4%

Nominations:

Genei Ibun Roku #FE rep x5

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Porky - 0/0.

A character from a fairly niche franchise who doesn't have the popularity to make it as DLC. Also not a character I am attached to in any way.

Guile's Theme:

Chance - 1%

We've already received our SF content; it wasn't there. Obviously additional music isn't inconceivable and it wouldn't be dependent on the ballot so I'm not rating 0 but I don't think it will happen.

Want - 100%

I love this tune.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Porky's chances: 1%

Good news is, he's probably the most likely EarthBound/Mother character.

Bad news is, he's an EarthBound/Mother character.

Want: 20%

No connection to the series, don't feel there's anyone else from it that feels like they need to be playable, and to be honest he doesn't seem like someone I'd be likely to want to play as often. I'd still be ok with him though.

Guile's theme's chances: 1%

I normally refuse to vote on music, but in this case Street Fighter content happened and this didn't. I can't see them going for it now.

Want: ABSTAIN

Could not care less.

King Boo prediction: 4.61%
Pichu prediction: 16.99%

Nominations: Fossil Fighter x5

Last edited:

Drason

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Coke
Guile's theme
Chance: 20%
can happen if he s turned into a Mii fighter
I would love it if they were anything like these
Nominations:NightmareX3(SoulCalibur)
KnucklesX2(Sonic)

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
I love Earthbound and all, but Porky's supposed to be a character your supposed to hate. He would be better as a stage boss so you can beat him up. But if he were a stage boss that would be interesting.

I'm all up for new Street Fighter, I guess a 30% chance?

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Wolf's number one in both categories now! Went ahead and did this for the thread. @ colder_than_ice colder_than_ice
Can ask you to post a link to that image so I can get the image's URL. I'm on IPhone right now.
Thanks

Porky
Chance: 0% (rounded down) - A very polarizing character that's really only popular among the Mother fan base (as far as I can tell). Nowhere near enough star power to get in this late and it doesn't help that the Mother franchise has bee retired for nearly a decade.

Guile's theme
Want: 60%

Nominations: Smash Tour updates x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
PORKY
CHANCE: 2.66%
WANT: 37.43%

CONCEPT: GUILE'S THEME
CHANCE: 6.28%
WANT: 70.61%
Next up we're rating King Boo and rerating the infamous Pichu. Also please predict what score Fossil Hero and Pious Augustus will get tomorrow.

@ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix I counted your ratings.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
King Boo
Chance 2%
Want: 98%
Probably my most wanted Mario character aside from Baby Mario who I only want because I main him in the Mario spin-offs (and adorableness)

Pichu:
Chance: 24%
Want: 90%

Predictions on both 3%

Nominate Baby Mario x3
Off-line tourney x2

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
:172:(this icon looks all kinds of special)

So, from last time...
Chance: 20%
OMG U GUYZ LYK A GEN2 POKEMONZ TOTES NEEDZ REPZ!!!
So yeah, a forgotten relic of what was arguably the best generation of Pokémon (everyone has opinions), and a veteran to boot. Pichu has a lot going for it. Except Sakurai's admitted he's a joke and unloved, so I'm not expecting him to come back unless people really pull for veterans. Pichu's not got too many differences from his big brother other than the fact that he hurts himself when he attacks, which is naturally a thing everyone wants in a fighting game, particularly from something that hits weak and flies far...[/sarcasm]
What does he have? Well, he's not been completely forgotten. Gen 4 did bring in the two special Pichus for the movies then, but it's since been forgotten again. Really, the only hope is that he's a veteran, and even then too many people are hung up one certain franchises getting too many reps, and Pokémon's definitely had their fill. Besides, there are two other veteran Pokés I'd rather have first...
:squirtle::ivysaur:, how I miss you guys...
...Yeah, I may have been a little too nice last time. Realistically, 10% chance.

Want...
...But :pichumelee: is still really cute. And a veteran
Here's an idea - what if they brought back Pichu, but gave him a few costumes to represent multiple generations? The other Pika-clones really aren't too different, so it might work. Consider if we got this as the lineup...

Might take some forcing, especially to get Pachirisu to fit the hitboxes, but that would still be a nice tribute to all of the Pikaclones...
I still like the Pikaclone costume idea. Want: 25%

...no, this one I don't see. I get that he can somehow drive a car or operate a baseball bat in the various Mario spinoffs, but that doesn't make it any more believable. Besides, having negligible support from an oversaturated series isn't really good for him.
And if we really wanted a king who was in Mario Super Sluggers, I've got a better choice here...

Also, how would KB move around? Wouldn't he have to fly everywhere? I thought Sakurai had a problem with that unless it was Jigglypuff. Or BJ. Or Pit. Or Meta Knight. Or Charizard...wait, actually a lot of the cast is pretty good in the air.
I've got another character who would have a heavily-aerial moveset, and could be on the ground if necessary...

Both chances tomorrow: 1.1%

Nom: Rerate 7+ DLCs

Last edited:
Top Bottom