• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
COS-MOS

Chance: 0.1%
Like I said on Heihachi's day, I think if we get another Namco character it'll be between Tales and Tekken. Both of those series have more going for them like being widely popular and having recent main entry games. The last Katamari game released that wasn't a port or mobile spinoff was Touch My Katamari in 2011 so I'm not sure what they'd get from adding a Katamari character when there are bigger Namco fish. The Prince being a part of Pac-Man's taunt doesn't help either since he has less going for him than Heihachi does.

Want: 0%
I played a little bit of the first Katamari on the PS2 many years ago. It's a fun game but I'd vastly prefer Heihachi or Lloyd when it comes to Namco characters. Katamari to me just screams assist trophy/stage material, not a character.

Glover chance prediction: 0.98%

Nominations:
2B x5

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Prince of Cosmos

double abstain
I don't know anything about him, so far as to his existence. Which is already a very bad point imo but I'll be fair and not vote.

Predictions: Glover - 1%

Nominations: Kiryu Kazuma x5

Last edited:

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Let's get the ball rolling.

Chance: 15%. Uncontested top character for Katamari. But like, I dunno if he's getting in before KOS-MOS or Lloyd/Yuri. And he's definitely not before Heihachi or Agumon. Still, nothing outright says it won't happen beyond the pass.

Want: 20%. There'd be people who would love him and great for them! But unfortunately he's not really to my taste. A moveset video on him sold me to the idea before it happens, so I won't throw a hissy fit if it does. It'll mostly be "okay".

Assists in Updates x 5. Glover... 0.84%.

Last edited:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Abstain, as I don't know what Katamari is until I learned about it through speculation, and I have never played a game or seen any footage, so it would be unfair of me to judge this character.
Nominations: Freddy Fazbear x5

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Prince of all Cosmos

Chance: 10%. Chances are, he most likely wont be in this game, and competition is the main reason. However, it's not impossible, and there is a chance for him in the future, which could make it more likely.

Want: 50%. I'm not too familiar with the franchise, but he could be fun to play as however, as with potential. That is all I got for the most part, but it's not impossible for him to get in.

Prediction: Glover: 1%

Noms: 5 for Concept: Pokeball Pokémon Promotion

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Prince of all Cosmos
Chance: 0%
There is no way POAC gets in before Lloyd or Heihachi. Tales Of and Tekken are the most well known IP's Bandai-Namco has that are not repped in smash already, if Bandai gets a rep, it's from one of those series.

I had never heard of this characater until now. After looking into him, I'd much rather have a Tales/Tekken rep if we get something from Bandai-Namco at all

Predictions: Glover: .63 %

Nominations: Akira Howard x5

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
It's time to transform and Roll out!

Chance: 5%

It's possible. Even though the Katamari games are more of a niche franchise, it's still somewhat popular for a niche series. The huge problem is competition. Bandai Namco just has too many characters they could choose instead: Lloyd, Heihachi, Agumon, Soul Calibur, and even Dark Souls. Basically all of these franchises are more popular and requested. Katamari just doesn't seem to be a priority.

And I have to ask: What kind of moveset would The Prince have? I've read all the other responses and no one brought up moveset I believe. So I guess he has more capabilities than just rolling a ball around.

Want: 40%

Meh. It would be fun to have the Prince in Smash, but I'm more interested in all of the aforementioned Bamco franchises. Especially Agumon, I want him a lot more.

Predictions: Glover - 0.40% (Talk about obscure)

Noms: Crypto x5

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
The Dashing Prince, heir to the Cosmic Throne

Chance: 15% - As much as I adore the character I'm gonna be realistic, competition is his biggest problem, with Tales and Tekken still unrepresented. Furthermore, there's the element of him being in Pac Man's taunt, implying that he wasn't considered for Fighter #5. However, like Heihachi, he'll be fair game for post pass DLC.

However, there are plenty of factors that work in the Prince's favor as well!
Firstly, there's recency. Despite the series Hiatus from 2011-2018, Katamari is back with Katamari Damacy Reroll, and Nintendo did put out advertisements for it such as a Nintendo Minute video (as far as I can tell competition like Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition didn't get this treatment). Secondly, Namco seems to be taking greater interest in the franchise again. Katamari is back on the Namco website, it a lot of merchandise now (something it didn't even get during its' heyday), and is even doing LootCrate promotions, including a special box for the 15th anniversary of the series. Furthermore, The Prince has had his fair share of Nintendo appearances, even before Reroll. Beautiful Katamari was nearly a multiplatform title and would've been on the Wii, There was a Katamari Version of Pac-Attack released on DsiWare, and The Prince, complete with his own racetrack, was playable in Pac Man World Rally on the Gamecube. Add this in with Reroll and you have a decent amount of Nintendo history, which is more than can be said for Heihachi. Pair that up with Reroll's eShop success, Namco moving the release date in Japan to not conflict with Smash, and Gamestop selling out of physical copies (to the point where people were apparently scalping them), and you have a character that would definitely be appealing to Nintendo.

Furthermore, The Prince also seems like the kind of character that Sakurai would definitely go for. A character based around a rolling ball that can grow and shrink would definitely be the kind of thing Sakurai would want to try. Back when the original game came out, he even wrote a column on it praising the creativity of it. While he hasn't said much since it definitely shows that there's Sakurai appeal as well.

Finally, there's the factor of Mii Costumes. Almost all of the third party Mii Costumes from Smash 4 have returned, with the exception of Lloyd, Heihachi, Monster Hunter, Chocobo, and Geno. More than likely they'll be bringing all of them back, so unlike Lloyd and Heihachi, The Prince doesn't have a potentially returning Mii Costume to worry about.

The Prince is rolling his way here!

Want: 100%+++ - By far my most wanted character ever, The Prince would bring so much to the table, much morseso than his competition. He'd have an incredibly unique moveset, great music, a colorful and eyecatching stage, what's not to love?! Katamari is by far one of my favorite non-Nintendo franchises. He fits right in with the world of Nintendo, and with Reroll being Switch-focused this would be a wonderful way to welcome him to the family! And if anyone's confused as to how he could work, Pizzadudemaguy on Youtube made an excellent moveset video for the Prince that would both fit Smash and introduce a unique gimmick that stays true to the source series. Long live the Cosmos!!!

Nominations:
Gex x5

Predictions:
Glover - 0.32%

RoboFist

Smash Journeyman
5KmjytZ.gif.png

Chance: 30%

There's a little bit of bias here because I would love for the Prince of All Cosmos to drop into the Smash roster. While his odds aren't super, I'm honestly shocked at how many people are giving him a straight zero percent chance. Insane how some people on here are still oblivious to the world outside of the Smash Boards speculation bubble, people who insist that Lloyd, Heihachi, Nightmare, a Dark Souls rep, or a Digimon rep are easily going to get in long before a Katamari rep.

Which just makes no sense to me. Do I honestly have to dust off this quote again from the man who is directing the game? If you insist...

"Whether the character is fun to play is more important than whether the character is new or old or recognizable to everyone."

So this whole "Lloyd is more iconic, Namco would never allow anyone else!" excuse is, from the horse's mouth, nonexistent. In fact, the only thing that matters is whether Sakurai could find a fun, unique moveset for the Prince. And if he could (I'm sure the man who gave ROB and Piranha Plant interesting playstyles can do the same for a little alien who rolls around an intergalactic beach ball), then which character would mainstream fans rather have: The Prince, who would no doubt play differently than anyone else on the roster? Or another swordsman who, no matter how unique their gimmick, will still play very similarly to every other swordsman in the game?

So Lloyd, Nightmare, a Dark Souls rep, none of them are the biggest roadblock that The Prince is up against. No, his biggest roadblock is the moveset, which Sakurai may simply not be able to figure out (or, more likely, not want to take the time to figure out if he could just throw Heihachi in and call it a day).

Want: 85%

I still think that The Prince would be a lot more fun, colorful, bizarre, and unique than 90% of the characters a lot of people on this site want. I miss the zany days of Villager, Duck Hunt, Wii Fit Trainer, Inkling, and the Plant. I'd love more truly weird fighters in this game rather than have Sakurai wrap up the DLC by playing it so safe.

Honestly, the more people ask "But what would their playstyle even be??", the more I want that character in the game. I much prefer the strange and off-beat choices to the predictable or easy ones. In my opinion, it's those bizarre characters that helped make Smash's roster so refreshing and exciting to speculate about.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
They See Me Rollin', They Hatin'

Chance: 15%
Not the most unlikely character in the world by any stretch of the animation. But as others have already pointed out, there is a lot of competetion when it comes to Bamco characters. I really doubt that he's high-profile enough to really be considered.

Want: Abstain
I don't know enough about this character to make a proper assessment.

Nominating Akira Howard x5.

Predicting Glover to get around 0.15%.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I'll probably rate tomorrow because I'm super tired but allow me to say that anyone who thinks KOS-MOS is likelier than this character who's more iconic and from a more successful and still living franchise is either delusional or isn't capable of thinking by themselves.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I'll probably rate tomorrow because I'm super tired but allow me to say that anyone who thinks KOS-MOS is likelier than this character who's more iconic and from a more successful and still living franchise is either delusional or isn't capable of thinking by themselves.
I completely agree. KOS-MOS, to be completely honest, is a character on life support, only kept alive by being thrown into everything. The market consensus showing no desire for a Xenosaga HD only drives the nail in the coffin.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
I mean, I never heard of either until like 2 months ago so feels like splitting hairs at this point.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I mean, I never heard of either until like 2 months ago so feels like splitting hairs at this point.
I think he's making a joke because I'm pretty sure I've seen that exactly worded phrase before.

Also when does top 7 get locked in? I'm gonna wait until nominations before doing my rating

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I think he's making a joke because I'm pretty sure I've seen that exactly worded phrase before.

Also when does top 7 get locked in? I'm gonna wait until nominations before doing my rating
Tomorrow's day (Glover) is the last day to affect the current noms list. The day after we will rate Shadow and the next schedule will be posted.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion

Ah gotcha, that makes sense

Think this is number 4 so 2 more ratings I think?

EDIT: Or not. Missed someone in there

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
A
Tomorrow's day (Glover) is the last day to affect the current noms list. The day after we will rate Shadow and the next schedule will be posted.
Alright, I'll give King Boo some more noms before moving on to Carmen

As for today

Prince of cosmos
Chance 3%
Want 4%
The game looks weird and I kinda like weird. And it has a strange vibe I think suits Nintendo well. But it's also kinda small. I think there are much bigger Namco franchises that will get in first.

Nominate King Boo x5

Prediction Glover 2.4%

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Agreed. KOS-MOS is a character that would be a complete "why?" If she gets in before Lloyd, heihachi, and even other Bamco characters like Dark Souls and Agumon, that would not make sense. I know that Sakurai said that a character being iconic is not the only factor, but it still is a factor. I have nothing against Xenosaga. But putting it blunt, there is no reason for it to get in before Tales Of or Tekken when those franchises are thriving and more requested.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Prince

Chance - 2.5% - Too much competition from others. Tales and Tekken are frontrunners, and there are several smaller side series that could fill the void. The prince would also doesn't do much beside attach stuff to a ball, which makes a moveset hard to make. Not to say that it can't be done, but something would need to leap out for Sakurai to get him. While he's quite quirky, I'm not certain he'd be the type to sell.

Want - 60% - Could be fun if they can have the move set to back it up. I don't think they could, though. He's fine, but I'm not actively rooting for him or anything.

Nominations

Kunio X5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I honestly don't know how you went your whole life so far without at least hearing about Katamari.

I wasn't joking.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
I honestly don't know how you went your whole life so far without at least hearing about Katamari.

I wasn't joking.
IDK, appears I'm not the only one though since there were 3-4 people abstaining or giving a low want score from not knowing them

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
It Prince
Chance: N/A
Want: 60%
I haven't played Katamari yet and I'm not sure what his moveset what be. What I do know is that he'd bring Katamari music to the game and that would be really cool.

Glover prediction: 3%
Noms: Phoenix Wright x5

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
The Prince

Chance: 20%
Unfortunately for the Prince, Katamari is a series that is of lesser priority to Namco compared to Tekken and Tales. However, I'm not completely disregarding it. It has made an impact and has attained a cult following. I don't know if that is enough to get it a Smash invitation, but it's a candidate that's for sure.

Want: 30%
I haven't played Katamari Damacy (which is something I plan on fixing in the future) so I'm afraid I'm not that invested in the idea of the Prince joining the battle. However, I acknowledge that Katamari is a unique series with nothing like it. I do like it's artistic style and I'm sure I might like the game if I played it. But until then my most wanted Namco character is Heihachi, and I don't think that would change even if I played the game.

Prediction: Glover 2.87%
Nomination: Waluigi x5

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
IDK, appears I'm not the only one though since there were 3-4 people abstaining or giving a low want score from not knowing them
I wouldn't really use this thread to judge whether a character is well known or not. When we rated Terry back in 2018, about half of the people either abstained on him or called him a literal who and we all know how that turned out.

Also someone on that day said Terry would be too similar to Captain Falcon, like what the actual ****.

To be fair though the Katamari series hasn't had a new main entry game in a long time and is mainly PlayStation based so it's a bit more understandable to not notice it. That said though, Katamari is much bigger than Xenosaga and the fact that the Prince was part of Pac-Man's taunt but not KOS-MOS should say something about those two series.

----------

Since people are still posting and are probably getting ready for New Years, I'll extend the day to 8 pm EST.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'

Chance: 15%
Katamari is a surprisingly successful and influential series that became a hit, not despite, but because of its weirdness. Even though it wears its Japaneseness on its sleeve, it's been released worldwide. It has Nintendo presence and is still relevant to this day. And I think it's telling that the Prince shows up on Pac-Man's taunt; how many non-arcade characters show up in it?

That said, while Katamari has been successful, it's no Tekken or Tails, and isn't as influential as either of these. Heihachi and Lloyd are also more popular and they have been mentioned by Sakurai. So I think they have the upper hand. But as a third Namco character I think he has better odds and as a fourth Namco character he's the frontrunner.

Want: 90%
Beyond the delirious music and aesthetics of Katamari, which should be in Smash, the Prince would probably have a very unique and engaging moveset. This is really the kind of character that Sakurai would go nuts with.

Aside from that, I'm really fond of Katamari.

Noms: Atari rep x5
Shadow prediction: this is the first AT we're rating so I don't know. I'll go with 21.70%

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
[Rerate] Monokuma x110
Kunio (River City) x105
[Rerate] Sora x101
Aloy x100
Concept: Atari rep x100
Akira Howard x95
Noctis Lucis Caelum x85
[Rerate] Ryu Hayabusa x85
[Rerate] Claude von Riegan x85

100 - 51

King Boo x81
Ryo Hazuki x80
Mii Costume: Hollow Knight x80
[Rerate] Lloyd Irving x80
[Rerate] 2B x75
Proto Man x75
Papyrus x75
X (Mega Man) x70
Sackboy x68
Brian (Quest 64) x65
Echo: 27e (Meta Knight) x59
Reporter & Wrestler x55
[Rerate] Phoenix Wright x55
Vault Boy x55
Decidueye x53

50 - 25

Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x50
[Rerate] Bandana Dee x50
[Rerate] Dante x47
Meowth x46
Earthworm Jim x45
Kazuma Kiryu x45
Toxtricity x42
Echo: Zeraora (41e) x40
[Rerate] Waluigi x38
Kasumi (Dead or Alive) x35
Crypto x35
Chun-Li x33
Concept: Pokéball Pokémon becomes playable x33
[Rerate] Reimu Hakurei x30
Concept: Devolver Digital rep x30
Gex x30
Freddy Fazbear x27
The Blob (De Blob) x25

Under 25

Urbosa x23
[Rerate] Crash Bandicoot x20
Carmen Sandiego x19
Giygas x17
Boss: Ender Dragon x17
Rival Pokémon Trainer x16
[Rerate] Rayman x15
Echo: Lord Fredrik (67e) x13
[Rerate] Skull Kid x12
[Rerate] Doomguy x10
Concept: Assist Trophies added in updates x10
Sparky (Clash Royale) x5
Concept: Overwatch character x5
Gordon Freeman x5
Black Shadow x5
Asha (Wonder Boy) x5
Nightmare (Soul Calibur) x5
Terra Branford x5
[Rerate] Monster Hunter x5
[Rerate] Isaac x5
Alucard (Castlevania) x5
Concept: Darksiders rep x5
Chell x3
[Rerate] Andy x2
Taranza x1

Monokuma executes Kunio and steals first place from him. Akira Howard wins the tie with Noctis Lucis Caelum, Ryu Hayabusa, and Claude von Riegan, so Howard rises to sixth place while the latter three are still tied for seventh.

Phoenix Wright, Vault Boy, and Meta Knight Echo emerge from under the 50 nom boundary.

Freddy Fazbear scares up over 25 noms.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
[Rerate] Monokuma x110
Kunio (River City) x105
[Rerate] Sora x101
Aloy x100
Concept: Atari rep x100
Akira Howard x95
Noctis Lucis Caelum x85
[Rerate] Ryu Hayabusa x85
[Rerate] Claude von Riegan x85

100 - 51

King Boo x81
Ryo Hazuki x80
Mii Costume: Hollow Knight x80
[Rerate] Lloyd Irving x80
[Rerate] 2B x75
Proto Man x75
Papyrus x75
X (Mega Man) x70
Sackboy x68
Brian (Quest 64) x65
Echo: 27e (Meta Knight) x59
Reporter & Wrestler x55
[Rerate] Phoenix Wright x55
Vault Boy x55
Decidueye x53

50 - 25

Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x50
[Rerate] Bandana Dee x50
[Rerate] Dante x47
Meowth x46
Earthworm Jim x45
Kazuma Kiryu x45
Toxtricity x42
Echo: Zeraora (41e) x40
[Rerate] Waluigi x38
Kasumi (Dead or Alive) x35
Crypto x35
Chun-Li x33
Concept: Pokéball Pokémon becomes playable x33
[Rerate] Reimu Hakurei x30
Concept: Devolver Digital rep x30
Gex x30
Freddy Fazbear x27
The Blob (De Blob) x25

Under 25

Urbosa x23
[Rerate] Crash Bandicoot x20
Carmen Sandiego x19
Giygas x17
Boss: Ender Dragon x17
Rival Pokémon Trainer x16
[Rerate] Rayman x15
Echo: Lord Fredrik (67e) x13
[Rerate] Skull Kid x12
[Rerate] Doomguy x10
Concept: Assist Trophies added in updates x10
Sparky (Clash Royale) x5
Concept: Overwatch character x5
Gordon Freeman x5
Black Shadow x5
Asha (Wonder Boy) x5
Nightmare (Soul Calibur) x5
Terra Branford x5
[Rerate] Monster Hunter x5
[Rerate] Isaac x5
Alucard (Castlevania) x5
Concept: Darksiders rep x5
Chell x3
[Rerate] Andy x2
Taranza x1

Monokuma executes Kunio and steals first place from him. Akira Howard wins the tie with Noctis Lucis Caelum, Ryu Hayabusa, and Claude von Riegan, so Howard rises to sixth place while the latter three are still tied for seventh.

Phoenix Wright, Vault Boy, and Meta Knight Echo emerge from under the 50 nom boundary.

Freddy Fazbear scares up over 25 noms.
King Boo should be at 86

Double 0
Sentence 1: This is a bad idea.
Sentence 2: We already have actual characters who come from actual games who represent the Wii era.
Sentence 3: And you want us to pay for this?
Sentence 4: No thank you.

Nominate King Boo x5, I would like to top 7 him :/ sorry Carmen hopefully next week

Prince of cosmos prediction 9.4%
Not all of them are long, but I meet the requirements for noms to count

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Day over.

Rate Glover from Glover.

Predict Shadow from the Sonic series.

Day will end in 24 hours.

Megadoomer Megadoomer

----------

Some songs to get into the Glover mood:

Also I wrote up my rating earlier than usual:

----------

Hamburger Helper

A 21 year old platformer that got mixed-to-negative reviews upon release and faded into obscurity. Since the release of Glover, nothing new from the series was ever created and Blitz Games (the developers behind Glover) closed down in 2013. A sequel to Glover was planned to release a year after the original but got canned in favor of other projects, which I think says all we'd need to know about how it'd fare against other Smash competition. I genuinely can't think of anything this glove has going for him.

There are so many other characters I'd want to see first. Glover just doesn't interest me at all. Even when looking at just the few glove characters in gaming, I'd rather have Master Hand.

Shadow chance prediction: 4.93%

Nominations:
2B x5

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
A literal glove

Chance: 0.01%

Glover was on the N64 and that's all that's going for him. This guy is the definition of obscure. One game from over twenty years ago that got average reviews. Apparently a company picked up the rights to the game and is re-releasing the game on modern platforms and will finish the sequel. But that will barely help. He just seems like he would be a very random pick. Especially for DLC. Not to mention very little to no requests for his inclusion. I don't see him happening at all.

I have no personal attachment to Glover or his game. In a timeline where characters like Crash Bandicoot, Doomguy, and Phoenix Wright are not in Smash yet, a complete rando like Glover would feel like a punch to the gut. Frankly, not everyone deserves to be in Smash, and that includes this guy.

Predictions: Shadow - 13% (I could see him getting a wide range of scores due to some people thinking that assist trophy upgrades are possible)

Noms: Crypto x5

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Gonna abstain on Glover since I know little about him, but I have to say that Sari summed it up perfectly. Lack of relevance, not too well received, defunct studio, and no fan demand. While Glover would be a cute and fun character, he has basically everything working against him. I just can't imagine him being on Nintendo's radar.

Nominations:
Gex x5

Predictions:
Shadow - 21.24%

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Glove World's mascot
Want: abstaining

He's a character from a dead series, that comes from a dead company. He's also extremely obscure and severely lacks in the popularity department. This glove has nothing going for him other than looking like he could be the next new mascot for Glove World. Also, there's no way in hell I'm paying money for him.

Shadow: 1.32%

Toxtricity x5

Last edited:

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Master Hand's little cousin

Chance: 0%. This guy... well, what can I say that hasn't already been said? He's obscure, barely gets any requests, hasn't made an impact in ages, and in general is the antithesis for any successful character. I'd be beyond shocked if he got in, ever.

Want: 35%. I'll admit, he's not a top request of mine. But I think Glover is one of the better WTF characters, simply because the ball system could actually provide an interesting moveset in regards to Smash.

Shadow the Hedgehog is an Assist Trophy who isn't Waluigi, the only one I see people give the time of day to. 2.95%.

Lloyd x 5.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Glover

Chance 0 - No demand, from a dead series and a dead company and not relevant at all. Also somehow might not even be in the top 2 for most likely characters based on gloves. When that's your reality things really dont look good for you.

Want 0 - Not at all interested in this. Theres no real reason Glover should get in for the base roster, let alone DLC where it feels like standards are a bit higher. IDK if it would make my top 100 most wanted list.

Predict Shadow - 3.29

Noms
Vault Boy x 4
Aloy x 1(wanted to give her at least 1 nom since I started playing Horizon Zero Dawn and love it)

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Glover

Chance & Want: 0%
Mixed reviews, no impact whatsoever on gaming, not that many sales... I know I need at least 2 sentences but really, there isn't much to say here. There isn't a ghost of a chance that Glover will ever become playable. Even as an assist trophy, I just can't see it.

Predictions: Shadow - 8%
Several things, like being an assist trophy or not being an echo fighter in the base roster, hurt his chances.

Nominations: Kiryu Kazuma x5

Top Bottom