• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I dont think Sakurai will be adding babies or juniors into Brawl (eg. Baby Mario, Bowser Jr.). So I give Bowser Jr. a 29% for appearing in Brawl.

Nominations - Gex(x5)
Then I guess Ness and Young Link were bad chocies for Melee since they are Kids.

Sakurai won't let age difference affect their chances in Brawl.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Then I guess Ness and Young Link were bad chocies for Melee since they are Kids.

Yeah, but we don't need bowsers baby form.

JK!!!! I am perfectly aware Bowser Jr. is bowsers 8th child.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
And exactly that is why I don't like the character. They just got lazy, instead of having 7 "rather" unique kids Bowser just has one who looks exactly like him. New Super Mario Bros might help Bowser Jr a little but I only found him annoying and not challenging at all, which the game overall really wasn't... But that doesn't has anything to do with Brawl, unfortunately.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
I give Jr a 65%, While he would probably be the second Mario character added, I think Toad is more important, and he's definitley more popular (I'm fairly certain most poeple don't like Bowser Jr., they just tolerate him).

Nominate Bomberman x5.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman

I clearly said "I dont think Sakurai will be adding babies or juniors into Brawl" I never mentioned anything about Melee. Please read my post first.

Nadji

Smash Cadet
I'm not a fan of the whole younger model characters I'd give Bowser Jr. a solid 15%

Noms: Bomberman x 5

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr. has appeared in a lot of games now and I think he has a 92% chance on Brawl. I mean Bowser and Bowser Jr. would make an awesome team in Brawl and I'm really sure he'll be in Brawl. I know it seems unlikely but.... ever since Bowser Jr. was created, he has been in every game that Bowser was in

Croco

Smash Lord
I feel the same as Lupe.. He is only a giant floating head. If they pull it off and put him in the game before a character like wolf I will be disappointed.

10% chance.
Dr. Wright x5

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
ummm... are we down to him? ehhh.... :urg:

.5% I just can't see a floating head being a character.

Nominations.
X3 Bubblun/Bobblun
X2 DK jr.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I am going to try to think like Sakurai. He stated that he doesn't want the lineup to consist of all popular characters. From his previous work with Smash, we have gotten many characters with various flavor and different styles.

Andross seems to be the out there kind of character that could be given interesting traits and bizarre fighting potential. Plus he is a dark horse. He is known, but doesn't have the fan craze of Wolf or Diddy. And in a way that is what makes him interesting besides his innate abilites such as being a giant head or a crazed ape.

If a Star Fox villain was guaranteed to get in, I would give Andross a very high percent.

But because we don't have such a guarantee, I will say 60 %. Better then average because of his predisposition to unqiue and suprising play.

Belmont x 5

Wrath`

Smash Master
Unlees at the end of everyones story is a spicific boss(wich he'd be perfect)Then 5%.

WOLF OWNS,BuT PANTHER OWNS MORE!!!!

Blaze(5)

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Not really sure how it would work out for Andross... I could only see him in if they do more in depth storylines, where each character has their own last boss. Wolf has a better chance of being a playable character. Andross - 5%

Kirye

Smash Ace
5%, Andross is a gigantic head with no viable ability to even BE a character, plus he's one of the most generic last bosses i've ever found in any Nintendo game.

We get to nominate everyday right? If so, then Black Knight x 5.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
5%, Andross is a gigantic head with no viable ability to even BE a character, plus he's one of the most generic last bosses i've ever found in any Nintendo game.

We get to nominate everyday right? If so, then Black Knight x 5.
I hate all of those generic giant heads.

Lit

Smash Ace
wolf 75% just because he is the last of the starfox series that people want and since the past two other star fox characters are the two best characters in melle its more than likey that they will put in wolf

Lit

Smash Ace
and andross has no chance if anything he will be just a special with master and crazy hands......

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
wolf 75% just because he is the last of the starfox series that people want and since the past two other star fox characters are the two best characters in melle its more than likey that they will put in wolf
Erm... We're voting on Andross, not Wolf dude...

Anyway, I really don't feel that I need to explain why Andross is more than likely not getting in, but it's not because of the fact that he "doesn't have a body" - he does in fact have a one (or did at the very least...), but unfortunately we've never seen it in game, only that giant disembodied head manifestation of his. Of course, Sakurai and Co. can always utilise their creativity as they always do so well, but the fact remains that Andross is still a rather obscure character, even within the Star Fox series despite being one of the main antagonists. I'm going to give him a 10% chance - since the series' primary villain might always come into play...

I nominate Mike Jones 5x.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yes he had a body, but hes famous for being a gaint head with to hands, givin him a body would ruin him in a way...
Lol im glad we can fainally rate andross, so I can leave all that debating on andross in the past... 5%

Nominates Mii x5

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
I nominate Bomberman. why isnt anyone else??
He is the perfect character!
he has a 81% chance of making it.

~Bomberman all day!!~

Stryks

Smash Hero
dude u rate the chances of the character that one the nomination of the current day (in this case andross) u gave him a percentaje on how his luck is to be in brawl like for say 0%, then u have 5 points, u can give all 5 points to nominate a character, o u can give mulitple points to many characters...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Andross, a cool character but like alot of character suggestions not very likely. I'm talking about the likes of Lil' Mac and other retro characters here... Nice and respected, probarly pretty populair but Brawl material?? No offence but I think the current ranking list is very incorrect cause people give ALOT if not ONLY baised ratings... That's just my two cents.

Andross' changes for appearing as a playable character are in my opinion 5%. I give him 25% more for a NPC Boss character similair to Master Hand. His changes of getting an own character spot are limited cause of Wolf O'Donnel who is just a better idea for a character, not to mentoin alot less of work...

Nominations:
Diddy / Dixie x5

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
.1% for andross no arms or legs/feet is his main drawback. He could be in the Backround in a stage or a boss like everyone else is saying.

I nominate: Mii (x5)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ridley is diferent, thats just about the size, andross doesnt have a complete body, what u think will people notice more:

Andross with a body
Smaller ridley

Hell Just watch ridley in the melee intro, if he were that size no one should complain...

Croco

Smash Lord
Ridley is diferent, thats just about the size, andross doesnt have a complete body, what u think will people notice more:

Andross with a body
Smaller ridley

Hell Just watch ridley in the melee intro, if he were that size no one should complain...
It's the same thing...
Andross would be sized down.. just like Ridley.
Giving Andross a body isn't the problem, it's just sizing him down to the about size of fox that is.

I really don't see what people are saying that Ridley is just as small as Samus in the Melee intro.. That doesn't justify anything.

Oh.. and I know about the whole.. "Bowser changed sizes.. and that Kirby is bigger then he actually is."
I just think it seems off sizing down a character which has been seen in all the newest Metroid games which is 2-3 times the size of Samus dramatically just so he can be playable.
If they size down Ridley he would loose his character.

Well.. there isn't any other reason I should argue.. if he gets in he gets in. But.. if he gets in before a character like Little Mac, Mike Jones, or Mach Rider I will be slightly disappointed.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I give andross a .1% I believe there is next to no chance of him making it to the game. So many better options from the star fox universe or the nintendo universe in general.

I'll nominate all of my 5 to Black Knight.

Nadji

Smash Cadet
1% chance the whole no arms and no legs is a bit of a drawback

Noms: Bomberman x 5

Top Bottom