• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Devastlian

Smash Lord
There's actually been seven Zelda games since Majora's Mask, Stryks. :/

MM was my favourite Zelda but I guess it had it's time in SSBM. So I really don't know...I'd love to see the Skull Kid in SSBB but I just don't feel it. He does seem rather popular, though, so there may be some hope. I'll give him twenty percent.

Three for Takamaru and two for Crono.

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
I would enjoy to see Skull Kid in but realistically he does have the best chances. Link, Zelda, and Ganon will be the main franchise ones and if there is is a fourth, it will proabily be a Twilight princess character like Midna. Still, I would rate him better then Vatti.

45%

3 - Bomberman, 2 - Chrono

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Doesn't anyone find it funny that he was the only important MM character/thing that didn't get a trophy in Melee? Either Nintendo is builing up to something, or they hate him. Otherwise I think he would be an awesome, unique character in Brawl - 50%

Nominating Paper Mario x5

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I don't think Skull Kid will appear in Brawl, it looks like they're going with the Twilight Princess theme for the Zelda characters. I say 5%.

I nominate Doopliss from Paper Mario TTYD (2) and Meowth (3).

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Hmmm... I can't really say that Skull Kid has any real fighting chance of appearing in SSBB, Midna and Tingle pretty much have him beat as far as any additional Legend of Zelda representation is concerned, and he has plenty of other equally important villains and supporting characters that have appeared over the years to contend with. Since I seriously doubt we're getting more than two additional characters from the Zelda universe, I can't realistically give him more than a 20% chance of making the final cut.

I nominate Mike Jones 5x.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
I cant see the Zelda series getting more than one character so I give Skull Kid a 15% chance of getting in.

Nominations - Gex(x5)

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
I'll give him 25%, it would be fun to have him but tp characters come first and I doubt there's room for him

nominate Lip x4 & Bomberman x1

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Many good reasons have been given already. Skull Kid is a bit of a relic.

Skull Kid's Chances: 34 %

Nominations:

5x Deoxys

Tera253

Smash Ace
hopes: 0%
probability: 14%. notice how, with the exception of some villains and/or damsels in distress, (DiD) all SSB characters are playable in their seperate games. in Pokemon, you may not be able to play as them, but you're in control of what they do. (Pikachu used Thundershock)time for the list:
Mario-dur
Luigi-yes
Doc-sorta
Bowser-yes
Peach-yes
DK-dur
Link-dur
Samus-dur
Zelda-no, but DiD
Sheik-more o' dat
Ganny-villain
Y.Link-yep
C.Falcon-yep
Ness-yep
Yoshi-yep
Kirby-yep
Fox-dur
Falco-yep
Pikachu-yep
Mewtwo-controllable
Jiggs-same
Pichu-same
G&W-yep
ICs-yep
Marth-don't know-never played the game
Roy-don't know-never played the game
EDIT:
Wario-heck yeah
Pit-yep
Meta-knight-villain; don't know for sure
ZSS-presumably
Snake-dur

~Tera253~

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Before Twilight Princess, I would say Skull kid complete with Majora's mask would be a nice fourth addition for the Zelda series. But Skull Kid, in my eyes, doesn't have much of a chance when Midna is around.

I say about 10 percent.

Andross x 5

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
I give Skull Kid a 15% chance, Im not really sure what good of movesets he would have if he was in the game. He has been in alot of Zelda games, true, but there are other villans in the Zelda universe that are more deserving.

Nominate-Black Knight X5

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Oh man I thought bowser had the floor today **** IT. Oh well I guess he'll be next.

Lil Mac Has well balanced fighting stlye of Boxing and is one that will be new to Smash also he does have the advantage of retro like Ferro de Lupe said, I say a 45 % chance of getting in.

I nominate: Bowser Jr. (x5)

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Lil' Mac is a great underdog character, but I can't see him having very much potential in a crazy, spontaneous game like Smash.

He seems like an average fighter like Mario, but without the pizzaz of fire, capes, and exploding fist attacks. Just punching. I am sure Nintendo could add some flare, but I am not sure if Sakurai will pursue this character while other retro characters like Balloon Fighters and Mach Rider are still waiting for their turn to represent.

30 percent, because he is a classic character nonetheless.

Andross x 5

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
A boxer character really doesn't interest me that much. Still he does have fans, has the retro vibe going for him and it wouldn't be that hard to come up with a moveset for him.

60 %

Nomination: Bomberman x 5

Croco

Smash Lord
Lil' Mac.. 98%
Not only is he a retro character.. he is a very very very well known retro character from Nintendo's history. He is more known then Mach Rider and I will say it.. Balloon Fighter.

Dr. Wright x5

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Which Lil' Mac are we talking about? The NES Lil' Mac or the SNES Lil' Mac?

Either way, I give about a 50% for either one of them.

Nominations:
Takamaru x3
Captain Syrup x2

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Lil' Mac is probably the best choice for a retro fighter and, since he is a fighter, his moveset would not be too hard to create. 40% chance.

5 x Andy

Devastlian

Smash Lord
The Punch-Out games were awesome and popular. However...this is one I just can't picture as happening. I guess he could be like a undisjointed Marth in his variety but I dunno. It'd be awesome to see him...as long as he looks better than the Fight Night version. *shudders* Thirty percent.

Three for Takamaru and two for Crono.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
If another retro character is added, I'm betting it will be little Mac, he's pretty popular and recieved 3 votes on Sakurai's poll, and he hasen't been forgotten since he appeared in Fight Night Round 2, he'd have an easy move set, I' give him 75%.

Nominate Bomberman x5.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about Lil' Mac. Something just tells me he isn't a very likely choice to be added to the game.

What I think Lil' Mac's chances of getting in are: 30%

I nominate:
Andross (5)

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
He doesn't have much originality, being a boxer, but for some reason the fans want him REEEEAAAALY bad. - 35% -

my 5 votes go to Paper Mario

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
I looked him up, and it turns out that many of his enemies had somewhat magical moves. Tiger puch is a transportation move, there's the Bull Rush, which would be a running bash, a spin punch, and his signature jumping uppercut. He may not have much pizzazz, but he gets high marks for significance. 80%

I nominate Mii x5

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Lil Mac in my opinion has a very low chance, 10%. But he is a good retro candidate, ill give him that. But that being said that is why I give him such a low percentage. I think there will be only 1 retro character (Balloon Fighter).

Nominations - Gex(x5)

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
I say 50% percent, but I think that if he will make it in, it will only be because of his retro-ness :ohwell:

Nominate Lip x2 & Bomberman x3

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
I do love me some Punch-Out!! But, I have a sneaking suspicion that Mac might not make the cut. I'm gonna give him a 50% chance, and hope that that 50 falls on the favorable end.

Nominating Tom Nook x5

Top Bottom