• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Motorcycle or not, I do believe his chances are higher than others due to the melee rumor, and Nintendo owes it to the fans who would have wanted to play as him in melee.
I agree with you. I give Mach Rider a 50% chance.
Nominations - Gex(x5)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I still go with wat I got yesterday....examples of y Mach Rider would be in: Fox, Falco, and Capt. Falcon never got out to fight when Melee (or BRAWL) to fight hand and hand....they stayed in their ships and crusiers!
I still give Mach Rider a 85% chane (nice & odd), and give him nomination (x5)! O ya he'd be sweet!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm giving Mach Rider a 85% chance and a nomination (x5). I posted about it on page 55 i think....that was wat i was refering 2. Hope that clears the fog, my bad!

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
You don't need to nominate a character that's already up for debate. Mach Rider is having his turn now, so you can't nominate him. You seem to be having a little trouble, so let me see if I can clarify the rules.

Every time this thread is updated, the character with the most nominations is put up for debate. You then have the chance to add in your two cents on how likely you actually think the character is at making it into Brawl. Then, you have five nomination points you can give to the character or characters you want to see voted on next. You can't nominate characters that have already been done, nor can you give a percent for them. Also, please remember to check the first post to see who has been done already and who hasn't.

Croco

Smash Lord
You don't need to nominate a character that's already up for debate. Mach Rider is having his turn now, so you can't nominate him. You seem to be having a little trouble, so let me see if I can clarify the rules.

Every time this thread is updated, the character with the most nominations is put up for debate. You then have the chance to add in your two cents on how likely you actually think the character is at making it into Brawl. Then, you have five nomination points you can give to the character or characters you want to see voted on next. You can't nominate characters that have already been done, nor can you give a percent for them. Also, please remember to check the first post to see who has been done already and who hasn't.
Actually allot of votes with nominations won't count also.
Lupe normally ignores the ones that are over the 24-48 hour time period..

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Actually allot of votes with nominations won't count also.
Lupe normally ignores the ones that are over the 24-48 hour time period..
That why I basically that....he might ignore older posts. Plus I forgot to read first page! I still give him 85%, though with a lot of big, new, and cool 1st party characters coming, I might lower his chances.

I nominate Krusha (DK series, x5)! Beware of his power! He they type of character BRAWL needs more of (heavy, powerful characters), and I would be curious how he would work! O ya, representing the DK isles!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Man wheres ferro...
Well anyway, it seems mach rider is a tad more popular than I tought, the guy has a shot making to the top ten, tough around the 8-10th place, still its a good number...

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
*BUMP*

Ferro must still be on restriction because of his siblings and can't get to this site. I'll be keep my mind busy till then. *" Kirby kicking King Dededes *** in Brawl what a fantasy"*

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok well, skull kid chances have gotten low, since well its been quite a while since MM, and there have been 2 zelda games since, still I give him 60%, Im one of those guys that, even tough I like the character enough to be in brawl, but sees the facts thus gives him a reasonable percent number... XD

nominates Mii X5

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
Skull Kid could possibly be the most interesting and best suited character for Brawl, though the inclusion of an alternate Wind Waker Link seems to push the Skull Kid aside. I give him a 60% chance, though I wish the outlook was better.

Nomination=Andross x5

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
If Majora's Mask was included with Skull Kid (which if he is in the game is definitely going to happen), his move set would be completely unique and have as much potential as a fighter could have. The only thing that I see going against him is that he isn't a "name" in the Zelda franchise; Vaati, Midna are more popular than him and may take his spot because there are only so many Zelda slots that are open. I give him a forty percent chance.

5 x Rygar...long shot, I know...

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I give Skull Kid an... 80% He is one of the only main bosses besides gannon, orginaly appeared in OoT, became a major boss in MM, and recently appeared in TP. So he is reappearing, orginal, and second/third best choose (midna being first due to TP new release). imo.

Nominations... uhhh... well...
X5 Bubblun & Bobblun dou

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
After seeing how popular Skull Kid is with many people, I feel that Skull Kid has about a 65% chance of being in.

Nominations:
Captain Syrup x5

BTW, you misspelled Blaziken.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I'll say 50%.

The thing tho,is alot of people are talking about shiek leaving and since she's from Oot that i'll put Skid's chances down.

Blaze(5)

splat

Smash Lord
I'd say 65%.
I'm not the biggest Zelda fan, so I don't know that many Zelda characters. I do know SK, and if I'm not wrong, he had quite a major role.

I nominate Pianta x5

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
As awesome as he is, skull Kid is increasingly unlikely. I would put the Hero of Winds in first, but I can totally see Zelda being cut down to three characters. Let's face it, not that many characters are significant or winning characters. And guys, 60% isn't low. A 2 out of three chances for one of Nintendo's hundreds of characters competing for limited spots is pretty high. I"d give Skull Kid a 30%

I nominate Miix5. Come on people. Nintendo needs to seel these little guys, and being in Brawl would totally cut it.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Poor Skull Kid, I remember how much he was wanted much before Brawl was even accounced. He'd make a better character in Melee than Zelda, Sheik and Young Link in my opinion... :( I myself have never completed Majora's Mask -but it's still an intressting game I might play through sometime again- but I always liked Skull Kid.

A problem is with him, is that the Zelda franchise changes with each game... There's hardly any connection in places and characters between OoT and Twilight Princess however it's clear that it's the same Hyrule... And however Skull Kid did return in Twilight Princess, and showed quite some intressting moves as the marionette dolls I fear that it isn't quite enough... And he won't appear in Phantom Hourglass for sure, so he couldn't be brought in with Cel Shaded Link.

Funny is, I really want Sheik removed but in the same time I want Skull Kid in... So I'm a little stuck with my own statements. >__<;; But I shall be fair, if I say A I should say B so I don't think Skull Kid will make it in. If he ever would be in a Smash Bros. game, it would've been Melee but it's a little late now. Poor poor Skull Kid...

I give him a 15% change of appearing.

Nominations:
Diddy / Dixie (ORLY?)

Iggy K

Smash Ace
I'll give him 10%, because I don't see him being in unless they add 5 Zelda characters. Vaati was tha main villain in two games, Midna is from the latest Zelda game which the Zelda characters seem to have their looks from, Tingle appears in most games and has two of his own, and the Hero Of Winds for if they decide to keep Young Link in the game, so I'll igve Skull Kid 10%.

Nominate Bomberman x5.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I think Skull Kid has a good chance. He would be a unique character, and he played a big role in Majora's Mask. I think there's a chance he'll make it in.

What I think Skull Kid's chances of making it in are: 75%

I nominate:
Andross (5)

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Skull Kid has been in multiple games. However, other characters are for me more dominant at the moment (Zant, Vaati). Skull Kid would be an option, but I prefer other characters. 65%.

Samurai Goroh 5x

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
As much as I like Skull Kid, his chances are slim, since most of the Zelda characters to appear in SSBB will more than likely be Twilight Princess, and then maybe Wind Waker. I'd give him 10%, even though I'd really like to see him.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Skull Kid. Everybody seems to love him, but in reality he isn't that important of a character, and Zelda as too many others that deserve to and will come first. Still, he's better than that mask salesman. 15% chance.

Nominate Tom Nook x5

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Right now I'm playing my first Zelda Game Ocorina of time on the VC games and is fun so far and I already beat the first boss and now I'm trying to get to Zelda inside the castle. So from what I saw in videos of him he could be interesting character of chocie. 70% chance for him to get in.

I nominate: Bowser Jr. (x5)

Top Bottom