• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Croco

Smash Lord
I see it happening..
90%
I also do not understand why there should even be a conflict with Krystal.. just throw her in there with him. If there are more then 3-4 Pokemon characters, I don't see why the Star Fox series can't get the same treatment.

Today I nominate..
Mega Man x5

Sensai

Smash Master
The conflict lies in the fact that for every StarFox character that is thrown in, it makes it that much less likely another one's going to get in.

And you have to remember that Pokemon is HUGE.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Wolf=88% chance.

Weaponry of choce:his 2 machien guns like in his assalut victory pose.

I think The starfox seris will be like the zelda one in melee

Link,Y link,Zelda,and bad guy gannon.

It could be Fox,Falco,The girl being Krysta,and wolf as the bad guy.

Nominees for today: waluigi(5)

phate

Smash Apprentice
i say wolf has a 35% chance. Adding him would be like adding shadow mario.

nominate King K. Rool x 5

Wrath`

Smash Master
i say wolf has a 35% chance. Adding him would be like adding shadow mario.

nominate King K. Rool x 5
ON my eternal hate list.

THE WRATH OF KOARIN IS UPON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would not be like shadow mario.
He is a popular villian and main villian besides andross in the fox series.

Panther FTW.

whitekirby

Smash Cadet
Um I don't know much about him but he seems to be pretty popular and duel machine guns are awsoms. I'll give him a 55% chance of getting in.
I nominate Olimar x5 OLIMAR 4 BRAWL!!!:laugh:

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Wolf I don't know him well to judge him well. 45% is the best for the fact that he may be a luigified clone of fox.

Nomination- Lucario (x2) and sonic (x3)

Sensai

Smash Master
I always really liked Leon, too. Y'know, the iguana (?) type thing that was Falco's combatee.

He was always much more mysterious then Wolf, and more bad-***, IMO. He's the Richard's for Wolf's Jagger.

(props to the two of you that understand that...)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Leon is cool, but Wolf has mor echance, being mor epopular and being the leader of his group, dont get me wrong, I wish leon can make it, but I doubt it...

and leon is a chameleon, u know chameLEON... XD

Justin

Smash Apprentice
As much as I'd want to see Wolf get a Brawl spot...I'd have to give him just a 40% chance. If they were going to add another Star Fox character I think they would add Krystal just because she is a girl and they want more females in Smash, don't they?

Sensai

Smash Master
Blazefox, I seriously doubt that they will alter Fox's moveset too much: it was essentially the same in 64 and in Melee, so why would they change it now? The gun being always held doesn't really indicate much, as Fox doesn't have many attacks that rely on his hands.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Wolf, well... what I'm hoping is that Nintendo will give some more villains the spotlight in Brawl. If this happens then Wolf has a good chance of appearing, but I'm not sure if Sakurai will take that path.

I also doubt Fox's moveset will change drastically in Brawl.

Personally, I have my fingers crossed for a Wolf appearance.

So for that I'll say 50% chance, he's the leader of Starfox's rival team... but could suffer "clone label" syndrome. Though I'm sure they'd make him original as, its an argument I see against Wolf alot.

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Its wolf day, sweet...wolf is one of the oldest starfox characters and is beloved by many as people are saying we need more villains. I give wolf a 83.5% chance of making it, thats pretty **** good if you ask me.

I nominate Isaac x5

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Haha! In before the day switch. That was a close one.

Wolf is one of the major Star Fox characters, he is well known, seems to have a lot of popularity, and fills the villain slot... but, on the other hand, he's competing with Krystal, and he could - not will, but could - turn out to be a clone. This one's up in the air, though his chances are decent.

Wolf's Chances: 71 %

Nominations:

Midna 4x
Happy Mask Salesman 1x

Wrath`

Smash Master
KInk k. rool huh?One of the only DK villians.56%.One thing to acount for.SIZE ISSUSE,although they could scale him down to bowser size.

Nominees:You guessed it It's WALUIGI (5)

Stryks

Smash Hero
seeing how we lacked DK characters in both smashes, I say he gets a 70% chance, cause DK need an enemy...

I nominate:
Megaman x3
Mach rider x2

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
King K.Rool clearly won't get in before Diddy, but I'd say he's the next in line for a DK rep. That said, I think it's likely that DK may only get two characters this time around, so I'm not sure if K.Rool's chances are that high. He's DK's biggest enemy and seems to have a lot of potential, but I'm afraid he doesn't seem that likely to me.

I'll give him 55%

Nominate: Lucario (x2) and Isaac(x3)

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I think King K. Rool's chances are very, very good. I'm not saying he will come before Diddy Kong, but if there is going to be at least more than one Donkey Kong character added, it's for sure going to be King K. Rool. For one, he is Donkey Kong's most notorious enemy. Most people are saying there should be the main villain from each of the major franchises, and King K. Rool is the villain for the Donkey Kong series. He would also be different from most other characters. Sure, he would be similar to Bowser in some ways, but how similar do you think he would really be? He might have about two or three attacks similar to those of Bowser's. Plus, Sakurai said he was going to try to stay away from clones, keeping King K. Rool even more from turning out as a Bowser clone.

Like I said, King K. Rool won't come before Diddy Kong, but if there is going to be at least one more Donkey Kong character, it will for sure be King K. Rool.

What I think King K. Rool's chances of getting in are: 95%

I nominate:
Andross (5)

Sensai

Smash Master
After Diddy, of course. And maybe even after Dixie? I'm not sure, honestly, although I know for a fact that I'd like to see him there. But, I must be honest of what I think are his odds...so, 60%.

And I nominate Captain Olimar with every ounce of strength I have left (5).

whitekirby

Smash Cadet
K. Rool from what I know about him he seams pretty likely but agreeing with the people above Diddy would come first. Luigi came before Bowser so it only makes sence. Then again 3 representatives from the DK serious isn't that considering Mario and DK showed up at the same time.us I give a 66.6% chance.
I nominate Olimar x5 I mean come on how can you not want this little guy?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Darn, I missed a day.

...Anyway, Kin K. Rool?

I don't know, maybe somewhere between 65-70%? Maybe 68.5%? I'm not saying it's unlikely; I'm saying it's more likely that Diddy and Dixie will make it in more then him.

Nominations:
Waluigi x1
Krystal x1
Stafy x3

JesterBox

Smash Ace
More math!

Importance to DK+Villian-Simaliarity to Bowser-Hasnt Been in many or any recent games-Diddy will probaly nab that spot-kinda lame-weve already got two dinosaurs

Ill give him a 35% i mean we already got charecters we didnt really need like DR. Mario and Young Link...(err, maybe that gives him a better chance?)

I nominate
Skull Kid x2
Krystal x2
Bowser Jr x1

Top Bottom