• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
If I didn't have to work tonight, yes.

But I have to be at work at 3, so I have to cut it short by at least 2 and 1/2 hours Otherwise, Geno will have almost two full days.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Hmmm...factoring in his retroness+his fans+coolness-copyright problems....
Id give em like 45%

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I give Geno a 72%. This is due to
1) His popularity factor.
2)he would be easy to make a moveset for and appears smashable.
3) He is a 3rd Party character this meaning there may be not neough room for third party characters because Sakurai said" There will only amount to one or two excluding snake." and I think that IMO Sonic, and Megaman deserve the third part slots over him.

phate

Smash Apprentice
35% It would really surprise me after all this time and only a little tiny cameo in between

Nomination: King K Rool x5

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I've yet to play Super Mario RPG, so I can't confirm why the people love him so much. But after reading and taking in info, I believe he has a 33% chance of making it.

I nominate... Bomberman X5

whitekirby

Smash Cadet
I've never heard of Geno or Mario RPG but it sounds like a cool game and since I have a Wii with VC I'll probably download it. And looking at what eveyone has said I'd give him a 50% chance. Mainly because his great popularity and 3rd partyness counter act/balance eachother.
I nominate Olimar.x5. OLIMAR FOR BRAWL!!:laugh:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'm giving my boy Geno a 75 percent chance to make it on to Brawl. If I wish really hard on a shooting star then it could happen. Geno for the win!

Tera253

Smash Ace
Geno? well, hopewise: -99999999999999999999999%
otherwise, about a 25%. not very many people have haerd of SMRPG, and he's 3rd party. we already have enough Mario characters anyway.
(If Tera had been biased, the 25 would be a 1.)
~Tera253~

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I'll give Geno 70% since he's a cool enough character to pursue his inclusion but not as popular or well known to really fight for.

I'll just repeat my nominations from last time. Three for Takamaru and two for Isaac.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I give geno a 55% just because he is has a huge fan base doesn't meen that he will be in Brawl. Square Enix owns the right to him and Nintendo would have to deal with them.

I nominate Olimar Chibi Robo and Skull Kid.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
hah, i guess geno gets two days of voting...hes that good!
everyone that is saying you never knew geno existed until you came here, go right now, borrow your friend snes, find a copy of smrpg, and play it for the next 24 hrs straight! seriously!!!! its worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Interesting story guys... My internet went down around 1:45 (ish) yesterday (Saturday) afternoon, so I didn't get to update the page when I wanted (before I left for work.)

Couple things I need to mention:
1) Because Geno's time started around 4:45(ish) on the day of his vote, all votes after that time of the following day will be disreguarded because they were not within Geno's day.

Basically, everyone who posted their vote after Sensai (#170) will not be given credit for this vote or nomination (sorry.)

2) Geno's day is over (so no more votes for him) but the new vote will not start until tomorrow. No time has been confirmed at this point. Nominations for Geno's vote are also closed.

3) Sensai, since you did vote during Geno's time (in a previous post,) I'll count your nominations.

4) The nominations list has been updated, however; the new voting period HAS NOT STARTED YET. I will let you know when it has.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Uh...King K. Rool has 20 nominations, not 13. I voted him (5) twice, phate voted him (5) once, and Diddy Kong voted him (5) once. Just letting you know. You might want to edit your post when you get the chance.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Orz...

Ferro De Lupe, do you mean Sensai's post, #170 (which appears on page 12 when the post display is on the default) is the cutoff?
Yea, I forgot that you guys don't all have the same settings as me.

@M: That's the last time I type in Excel at 1 AM.

Fixed both errors...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Wolf is the really the only decent choice for a starfox villain, but to mny he's simply just a bigger, darker Fox, which leads to the conclusion that he'll be a clone. However, seeing as Fox didn't have much to work on for a moveset, Wolf can easily get a moveset built from scratch, so the clone argument really doesn't hold water IMO. He's not my first choice for a Starfox character, but he's one of the most logical ones.

75%

Nominate: Lucario (x1), Isaac (x3) and Krystal (x1)

Tera253

Smash Ace
Tera's never been against clones. they add a distinct twist to the game. anyhoo, ther's a huge variety of weapons to choose from from Assault he could use. Wolf could actually happen. However, it seems that Krystal might stand in the way. nevertheless, Wolf always seems to have a missile launcher handy for exterminating those in his way, so:

The verdict: 87.6725%
Nominations: Lyn(x5)
~Tera253~

D

Deleted member

65%. A great villain, however he is in competition with Krystal. The community is spilt.

Nominates: Ralph x2
Hector x2
Underdog of the day!: Waluigi x1

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Wolf O'Donnell... I've heard alot about him, yet I'm not too intressted. It's true that SSB is lacking villians, but if they'd include Krystal to the roster I say that more StarFox representitives aren't necencarly... Falco MIGHT get replaced by him, seeing as he's a clone... But Falco also could be Luigified easly, since he and Fox even with clone moveset are very diffrent.

I still give Wolf O'Donnell a 60% change of entering Brawl. I might be less baised if I'd actually play a "real" StarFox game instead of SF: Adventures (it's RARE's last Nintendo console title peeps! I can't help it! :( ) but I've heard bad things about Assault... Is StarFox Command anything good??

Nominations:
Skull Kid x5

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I think Wolf's chances are...average. Think about it. Wolf has the greatest chance of turning out as a Fox clone. I'm not sure if he is the right character to fit one of the spots for the Star Fox franchise. I know he probably wouldn't turn out as a clone, but there's no doubt his attacks will be similar to Fox's. Plus, they look very alike. That's all I'm saying.

What I think Wolf O' Donnell's chances are of making it in: 50%

I nominate:
King K. Rool (5)

Dotcom

Smash Lord
hrmm 85% from me.
I planned on giving him 90 but he is in competition with Krystal and they might pick her over him, because she has more origionality. Even though Wolf is the only Og that can pull of an eyepatch hahaha.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
He also has competition from Andross, so say rumors. I don't know, but I heard Sakurai liked the idea of Andross. I doubt that statement was legitimate, but I don't know, Andross seems like one of those unique characters they would consider. What do you think about that?

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I could picture him in it. He would just float about a foot off the ground, and be about the size of Bowser, or a little bit larger. I would actually like to see Andross in, just because of how different he is from everyone else. We'll just have to wait and see =/. I think I'm actually going to start nominating Andross, just to see what people think about him.

Sensai

Smash Master
Mccdbz5, I pretty much agree with your post concerning Wolf's chance. I'd say he's about a 50% from me, too, as he's got a lot of people to compete against (Krystal, Peppy, Slippy, even Andross). He's always been regarded as one of my favorite enemies in the any Nintendo game ever, and I'd like to see him...sadly, I'm not sure it's going to happen.

And here are my people that I'd like to see discussed:

Olimar, Pikmin: 2 votes
Pacman: 3 votes

Top Bottom