• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I think R.O.B would make a better WTF character.

No way is he getting in.
Happy mask salesman gets a .1% chance of making it in.

I nominate: Bowser Jr. (x4) and R.O.B (x1)

I'm putting Rob on the Board whos with me!

Just look at those eyes!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I give the Happy Mask Salesman a 1% chance; there are many, many better choices from numerous other games let alone Zelda (Midna, Vaati, Zant, Skullkid, etc.).

5x Samurai Goroh

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I don't see why people have nominated this guy, unless it was a joke. Seriously, there are so many other Zelda characters that this guy wont even get considered. Even in Majora's mask he was still a fairly minor character. The only way I can see him in this game is as a shopkeeper (could sell alternate costumes for instance), but in terms of a main character, I can't see it happening at all.

0.5%, and even that is being generous.

Nominate: Krystal (x5)

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Freakin' fads...Granted he played an important role in one of the most awesome games ever but still...Five percent.

Three for Takamaru and two for Crono.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Happy Mask gets a .0001 percent chance for me, and that's only because we aren't allowed to give zero. Seriously, this will never ever happen, and it's not even that funny that we have to discuss it.

I nominate Little Mac x 5

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Happy Mask Salesman has "haha I took the spot of your favorite character, just so someone could say OMG! I can't beleive he's in there" written all over it. Too bad we can't give a 0% but 0.5% is close enough, even though that's still a little too generous.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
Toad was playable in SMB2, and the only other playable characters were Peach, Luigi, and of course Mario. Those don't seem like 'completely random characters.' He also starred in Wario's Woods. Plus, in the N64 Mario Partys, he was the host, a unique part of the game.
correct me if im wrong, but didnt smb2's initial release have absolutely nothing to do with mario, who was only added in for the american release? back then, they really didnt have a big choice of characters from the mario universe to choose from, and to have 4 playable characters they used the only main 'good guys' from the mario universe that existed at the time. had it been made today, the chance of toad being one of the characters would be highly unlikely, IMO. they would very quickly use a multitude of other characters from the mario universe before him. also, wario's woods was not exactly a best seller, only a small puzzle game...i belive many copies of the game for different franchises have been produced, so using that as a reason means the stars of all the other copies should be included as well. and as for mario party games, sure he was the host, but let him stay simply a host if he's in ssbb. dont get me wrong, toad is pretty cool, but there are way too many others with alot better chances than him. unless brawl has like 60+ characters or something, which i dont think will happen.

EDIT: haha, oops didnt realize it was the next day. hmm, happy mask salesman...less chance than toad. about 3%.

nominees...i dont know! nobody good left!!!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hehehe... Happy Mask Salesman. Seeing him in Brawl would be cause for celebration, mostly because he has next to no chance. Though he may have had a minor role, however, he was one of the more intriguing characters from that game (Majora's Mask). He made a reference to Mario and Star Wars with the masks on his back, he was essentially the beginning figure that set the story in motion, and also may represent a parody of Miyamoto himself (there's that 1% he mentioned...). Also, though it counts for little, I feel inclined to point out that he had an extra minor role in Ocarina of Time and Oracle of Ages, as well.

Happy Mask Salesman's Chances: 3 %

Nominations:

4x Stafy
1x Zant

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Happy Mask Salesman....... definately 0%.... + 3% because he brought some comic relief to the game, unlike some other freak (you know who I mean, he starts with a T).

3 for Balloon Fighter
2 for Stafy

Iggy K

Smash Ace
... .0001% and I'm being very generous.

Nominate: Stafy x3, Bomberman x2.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
20% I like the idea... but its dobtful. and he got 100 nominations mainly because me and numa I think rofl.

Nominations
X5 Skull Kid

Stryks

Smash Hero
I give him 5% his chances are way low, not having a role in the latest zelda game lowers his chances still...

nominates Mach Ride X5...

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
1% chance of getting in Brawl. C'mon there are way more important characters in Zelda than that. Think about the mailman :). Lol j/k.

Nominations - Gex(x5)

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Happy Mask Salesman??? I'm not even going to get into just why he's not going to make the cut. Seriously people... I'll give him a 0.1% chance, and that's being EXTRA generous on my part.

I nominate Mike Jones 5x.

Nadji

Smash Cadet
2% You never know... Could be the next G&W.

Nominations: Bomberman x 5

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
Holy...

Seriously, what is up with this one? It seems like a totally random suggestion.
He was never really had a major role and he hasn't appeared in a recent Zelda game. He also doesn't have much popularity. What purposes might his inclusion serve?
2%
Yeah, not going to happen. Midna, Tingle and Vaati all come before him.

Aw, I promised to be more in-depth this time. Why did it have to be such a random character?

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
This is a joke...right? Happy Mask Salesman...?

What I think Happy Mask Salesman's chances of getting in are: 1%

I nominate:
Andross (5)

Assunder

Smash Rookie
I give Stafy a 10% chance of being in Brawl

Nominations

Peppy Hare x3
Slippy Toad x2

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'm giving him a 7% chance of Stafy being in Brawl. That's as a playable character, a trophy, or in the background of a stage.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
45%. This suggestion isn't as bad as the previous one, but I doubt that a star will be chosen above, let's say, Vaati, Ike or Diddy Kong. There are way better suggestions out there.

Samurai Goroh 5x.

Top Bottom