• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Back After a Break.
Stafy ok i had to look into Stafy a little but more than the wiki would aloow and i gotta say this guy could be like Marth. No one knows about him in America, but after being released in the game, gains huge popularity. but still his japanese roots hinder him a little so, 68%
Mach Rider(x3)
Bowser.Jr (x2)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Deffinatly my most wanted pick for a StarFox character. Who could expect less from a Rare-created one afterall? ;) Krystal has a suprisingly big fanbase for a character who isn't around that long, she's a female and has a very unique potential moves. If Krystal will ever be in a SSB, it's gonna be Brawl. I give her a 85% change of appearing.

Nominations:
Diddy / Dixie x5

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
That's just the number that I was thinking about. Hmmm.....interesting. Anyway, I'll give Krystal a 75 percent chance of getting into Brawl as well.

Justin

Smash Apprentice
Krystal would be an awesome, kickass, original character for Brawl. There is so many directions you could take when making a moveset for her. 80% chance.

Uh..nomination...eh screw it. Mach Rider?? x5

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL....hecka ppl didn't get LInk with Midna meant Wolf Link, LOL! I nominate DARTH VADER for Brawl! Krystal (87%, nice and odd) woould be cool, but she needs to unlike the Fox and Falco clone in which no1 likes the cloning! She needs to be her own character, like Zelda, Bowser, and DK! She has a good chance...but Falco and Fox barely cut it for not being exact clones....only clones closer were Mario and Dr. Mario (Both good, and al need 2 return)! So ppl this time I nominate a pure kick butt fallen hero....DARTH VADER (6% chance)! I nominate DARTH VADER ALL 5 TIMES! YOU KNOW HE WOULD BE AWSOME...JUST ASK ME FOR HIS CONTROLS!

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I give Krystal eighty percent since she's pretty popular, has apparently garnered attention from the director, and could bring some uniqueness to the cast.

Three for Takamaru and two for Crono.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i think probablly 99.9%. being the only star fox female and she can actually fight and she also has a staff which would make her alot more interesting than alot of the other characters

nominates Dixie kong

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
100% doesn't get counted (although you can say 99.9%)

I'll give her 75% since she seems pretty popular, is female and looks she could have interesting moveset

I nominate Lip x3 and Bomberman x2

Dotcom

Smash Lord
86.8%
I'd give her 90% but there's one major conflict in doing that.
I think there's a chance that Nintendo might think that Wolf should get in over Krystal because he was there longer(which I do hope). Even if Krystal is more origional and has a staff Wolf has the seniority and this might play a major role in Nintendo's decision.
Mach Rider(x5)

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
This is how I see it: Wolf is a hell of a lot more important. The villain has been in every game and should have come before Falco. any game with a brilliant recurring Villain should have the villain in right after the hero. But that does not exclude Krystal under all circumstances. The way I see it, Starfox falls just short of headliner status, which would earn four harcter slots. Three is about as many as I see the franchise getting. SO we could have Fox, a non-clone Wolf, and Krystal. Pretty much how I want to see it. And Falco could be an alternate cstume for fox provided he get s new set of sounds, including announcer sounds.

Over all, I'd give Krystal a 77.5% to provide for the possibility that Nintendo doesn't want to ditch Falco. And I nominate Miix5

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
80%. Female + Star Fox rep X a potential staff wielding moveset + good fanbase= very high possibility.

Nominates:
Jeff Andonuts X3
Simon Belmont X2

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I don't know about the the whole "underrepresented series" argument, seeing that the Star Fox series had TWO characters representing it in SSBM, with only the Big Guns - Super Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon - getting more character representation. However, all the other reasons for Krystal's, inclusion - pre-made moveset, female character, Fox's love interest, staff-based moveset, etc. - are definitely pluses as far as her chances in SSBB go. In fact, I do see her as being one of the most likely additions to the game -- I say she has a 90% shot.

I nominate Cloud Strife 5x, just for the LOLs...

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
I think Krystal will beat out Wolf, because it seems, with Command, that they are really pushing her relationship with Fox. As for the pre-made moveset, I assume we're speaking of the attacks in Adventures, with which I staunchly disagree. Using those moves gives her Fox's B^ and B, with DK's Bdown. While I want her to have her staff for A moves, I hope they really push the limit and perhaps draw things from StarFox Wii for her other moves. Imagine her using a Slippy-made replica staff for her third-person missions in SFWii.

I give Krystal 90%

I nominate Andross (x5) Trust me people, it would be awesome. Andross is...everything...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Krystal is another one of my Top Ten, and is also a very popular Star Fox series character. I give her 89%.

Nominations:
Captain Syrup x5

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
LOL....hecka ppl didn't get LInk with Midna meant Wolf Link, LOL! I nominate DARTH VADER for Brawl! Krystal (87%, nice and odd) woould be cool, but she needs to unlike the Fox and Falco clone in which no1 likes the cloning! She needs to be her own character, like Zelda, Bowser, and DK! She has a good chance...but Falco and Fox barely cut it for not being exact clones....only clones closer were Mario and Dr. Mario (Both good, and al need 2 return)! So ppl this time I nominate a pure kick butt fallen hero....DARTH VADER (6% chance)! I nominate DARTH VADER ALL 5 TIMES! YOU KNOW HE WOULD BE AWSOME...JUST ASK ME FOR HIS CONTROLS!
1) I will count your vote, but not your nomination. Darth Vader didn't originate in a video game. Anyone with half a brain can tell you that.

If you want to change your nomination, go ahead.

2) Don't type in "stupid style" in my topic.

3) Type in this manner again, and you will not have a say in any future votes.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I give Krystal a 12.5% just because she isn't a huge asset to the Star Fox franchise. I nominate Skull Kid 5 times :)

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
I nominate Cloud Strife 5x, just for the LOLs...
I supose "technically" he IS elligble. *Glares at Kingdom Hearts*

I give Krystal a 12.5% just because she isn't a huge asset to the Star Fox franchise. I nominate Skull Kid 5 times :)
She (the love interest) is just as much of an asset as Wolf (the villian) or Falco (the sidekick.)

I think Krystal will beat out Wolf, because it seems, with Command, that they are really pushing her relationship with Fox. As for the pre-made moveset, I assume we're speaking of the attacks in Adventures, with which I staunchly disagree. Using those moves gives her Fox's B^ and B>, with DK's Bdown.
B - Fire Bolt - Looks like Zelda's Smash B only it moves with the speed (across the stage) of Fox's blaster with the added stun of Falco's blaster. Does more damage. CANNOT BE SPAMMED.

B + Up - Instantaneous use (no pause while it "charges"). To compensate her lack of speed compared to Fox, has greater distance than both Fox and Falco. Blast comes out of her staff's base.

B Smash - Ice Blast - See Ice Climbers Down + B only longer range instead of covering both sides.

B + Down - Super Earthquake - Smashes the head of the staff on the ground and causes high damage and knockback to anyone in the attack range. Greatest damage if hit with the head of the staff on contact with the ground only. Super laggy, but super dangerous.

How does that sound like "Fox's B^ and B>, with DK's Bdown"?

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about Krystal. She seems like a character that would fit in nicely, but something in my gut just tells me she isn't going to make it in. I think Wolf O' Donnell or even Andross will make it in before Krystal does, for the simple fact that both of those characters played huge roles throughout the Star Fox series, while Krystal served a more minor role through only the last few games. Andross was the main villain, and Wolf was the rival. Krystal is just...the supporting character =/.

What I think Krystal's chances of getting in are: 35%

I nominate:
Andross (5)

Lol I want andross to win soone ror l8r, so we can bash the idea XD...
Uh...you know it doesn't matter if you bash the idea or not, right? Whether or not us fans like the ideas of characters or not really doesn't matter that much to the makers of the game. At least it won't for Brawl. The game is going to have characters not based on their popularity, but on how well they would fit into the game, and turn out as a whole different character from everyone else. So, whether or not you "bash" the idea of a character, it's not going to make a difference. If the makers of the game decide to add Andross, they won't hesitate based off of your views.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Krystal had a huge role in SFAdventures, besides she has a huge fan base, and, even tough I KNOW SF characters can be unique, she seems like the less possible character to become a clone, even tough I want wolf b4 krystal, I know krystal will be in b4 Wolf, any of the satr wolf team, general scales, and the last on the lit of possible characters andross...

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...she played a huge role...in one game. I'm talking about the entire Star Fox series, not just one game. And yes, I also believe Krystal would turn out as a unique character, as apposed to everyone else in the game, but just the lack of being a major character in the Star Fox series makes her a less than likely candidate, in my opinion. Yes, she was a major character in Star Fox Adventures, but let's be honest, that was pretty much it. She played more minor roles in Star Fox Assault and Star Fox Command.

Also, did you not ever see how the maker of the game said characters won't be added based off of their popularity? Sure, Krystal has a huge fan base, but that doesn't mean anything. Krystal could fit in pretty nicely, and that's what they're looking for, but something just tells me she won't be added. That's just what I think.

Top Bottom