• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I don't know to much about him cause my wireless mouse is acting up and can't click the wikipedia link. But if he can bring a more unique style of sword play to brawl I'll consider him.

I nominate: Lucario(x5) (as soon as he goes I'll nominate Starfy).

Stryks I voted for you :)!

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I shall give Isaac 70% due to his inherent awesomeness, his popularity, and the fact that SSBB shouldn't be dominated by hand-to-hand fighters. We need at least two-fifths of the cast to be weapon fighters and if half of those use swords, then so be it.

Also,
Which means Isaac is first party but if he gets his own stage they'll have to get Camelot involved...at least that's what I gather from all that...(It's interesting that Nintendo has the sole rights to the characters and music...as if they did it just for a SSB type game.)

Three votes for Takamaru and two for Crono.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Golden Sun was one of the most outstanding games for GBA, plus, I heard there might be another game somewhere down the track (don't know where). All in all, 70%

Stafy x5

w00t!! 200 posts.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Issac... hmmm... well, Golden Sun is pretty much the premier RPG series (currently) on the GBA, with exception to Final Fantasy, of course (but then again, nearly all those entries are really just updated ports). Sure there is the question of there possibly being "too many" sword fighters, but as long as their various fighting styles are unique, which would most likely be the case with Issac, it really shouldn't be a problem. I'm pretty hopeful with Issac, so I'll give him a 75% shot.

I nominate Mike Jones 5x.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
50%. He is the protagonist of a very popular Nintendo only franchise and has a very open and possible great move set. Also, unlike Felix, he bears a much different resemblance with less similarities to Marth, who is also probably going to be in the game as well.

5x - Bowser Jr.

Nadji

Smash Cadet
23% I don't see him in Brawl, but I would have said the same thing about Marth/Roy last time around

5x - Bomberman

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
40% chance. I dont know much about the guy but he does seem pretty popular

Nominations - Gex(x5)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Hehe funny, the people who haven't played Golden Sun rate Isaac higher than the ones who did played it. :p

I would give Isaac a 20% change of appearing. Golden Sun isn't really all that populair in Japan, but Sakurai said he didn't cared for populairity that much... Also, Camelot joined up with another company and it seems unlikely they will make Nintendo games anymore. Still he'd be an unique fighter, even though he has a sword.

Nominations:
Diddy / Dixie (x5)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Adding up all the reasons above, I'd say Isaac could be in, but probably won't.

Isaac's Chances: 35 %

Nominations:

4x Midna
1x Happy Mask Salesman

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Ok seeing that he is a magical swordman and can applie with magical attacks gives him a chance for a unique move set. I give him a 62% chance.

D

Deleted member

65%

On poll, unique magic-wielding swordsman, like Cloud.

'Nuff said.

Nominates: Ralph X5 (Hector next w00t)

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I would say Issac's chances are even. They're pretty good, as well as pretty bad.

What I think Issac's chances of getting in are: 50%

I nominate:
Andross (5)

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Okay, we have a bit of a problem...

Midna and Hector are both currently tied with 77 nominations. So... I have decided to run a small poll.

I want the next five posts to pick either Midna or Hector for a one point boost. Whoever has 3/5 points at the end of the next five posts will be given one point to their score and will be next.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I sorta forgot to rate the character and do nominations... o well didn't know who he was...

hector

btw I fixed the sig, and I fixed the other one too if you want me to send it...

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Okay, another problem...

My boss just called and asked me to come back to work (fired the other guy), so... I'm going to go with the first one to get 2/3.

D3, send the new one to me and I'll upload it instead. Quickly please.

Croco

Smash Lord
Hector?
55% chance..
It may or may not happen. It would be great to see a ax wielder though.

Dr. Wright x5

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Updated.
Day 13 begins.

I was rushed, so I might be missing something.

I really have to go, so I'll be back tomorrow. Results at 5pm.

D3: Send your updated one to me and I'll upload that one later.

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
I love having the last say in things

Anyways, my personal favorite Axeman for brawl is Astaroth, but Hector isn't a bad alternative. Forget the sword-wielders (except for Metaknight), let's bring in guys with big, badass weapons! 63.9%

Nominations: Lucariox5

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Hector would bring something that few (if any) of the other fire emblem lords can...a moveset involving his kickass axe wolf biel.

Now i say he got a decent chance since he is one of the lords that the new generation of FE players actually know of.

45%

I nominate Skull Kid x 5

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm not sure which Hector we're talking about, so I'm going to reserve judgements about him. Unless, of course, someone cares to tell me who he is.

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Hector, from the game Fire Emblem 7 or 6 i cant remember. He was one of the main characters along with Lyn and Eliwood in the first fire emblem to be released in the US which began the rebirth of the series. Hector is an axe wielder *very rare in a lord* and is perhaps one of the best units in the game once it promotes to great lord *his critical with the legendary lighting axe armadas is the definition of cool*

Hope that kinda helped.

EDIT: Here, look what i dug up from my photobucket account:

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Before Path of Radience, I suppose Hector was my favorite from FE...

But I don't know, I just don't want him in as much anymore.

Anyway, I'd give him a 50%

Nominations:
Stafy x4
Krystal x1

digifreak642

Smash Journeyman
Hector? Are you kidding me? I've said before that I doubt 2 Fire Emblem characters will be added. And Ike>Hector.

Hector gets 5%. This may seem cruel, but there are so many more deserving characters.

Toad x5.

Stryks

Smash Hero
^^^ FE has become way popular ever since it came to the US, now its popular here and in japan, I can easily c 3-4 FE character in brawl...
Also I dunno, I can pretty much c Ike in there, the black knight now returning in FE10, marth may come back, but I just cant c hector in there, still ill give him 25%

Nominates:
Mach rider X5

Wrath`

Smash Master
Hector=67% chance.AXE=GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.And fire emblem could possible have 4 slots like pokemon/zelda series.

Blaze (5)

Top Bottom