• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Sonic has a great chance of getting in. Miyamoto wants him in, the former head of Sega wants him in, and he's the most popular of the third party characters. What more could you ask for?

What I think Sonic's chances of getting in are: 95%

I nominate:
Andross (5)

Sensai

Smash Master
Wow. Sonic has gotten nothing less then an 80%. That's incredible.

And actually, it doesn't end here. I'm usually very low with my percentages (because I understand probability), but even simple math cannot deny Sonic. Not this time.

I'd say he's got an 80% chance. He's just such a huge character, and he is practically a shoe-in, from both parties. Nintendo wants to please fans (and make money), and Sega wants to get their Hedgehog's popularity back up.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Not chibi megaman!! *Shoots d3monicwolv3s for placing power up MM in sig*
My sig :p plus I knew if I put orginal in I would have X lovers hating me, and if I put X in I would have orginal people hating me, so I went with the cross road and picked one the majority of people hate... without going so far as using .exe.... Chibi>.exe

That and I needed room for text... :laugh:

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I dont much care for sonic but I realize his great chances for inclusion in brawl. Plenty of people know him and want him in so i will say....75%

Skull Kid x5

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
After a bit of Wiki-ing, it seems that Tomb Raider: Legend was indeed playable on Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, and Nintendo DS. However, it was also playable on Playstation 2 and even X-Box 360. All the games before it weren't for any Nintendo systems, so, though I suppose she has a chance, she's had so little to do with Nintendo that it's a tiny, hardly existent chance.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Sonic is only getting 50% from me. Yeah, I know it's way more likely than that, but he's still just another 3rd party, so there's still the chance Ninty won't get permission, or *gasp!* may not even ask.

Nominate Midna x3 and Toad x2

Dotcom

Smash Lord
21.6%
Resoning:
Waluigi is a filler character and nothing more. He was created as a person to give Mario games a unique and different character no one a has used before. The only tie - ins to an origional game can be seen as, that he is thought of the guy from The Wrecking Crew because of some of his similarities and because Luigi wore a purple suit. The only reasons I can see Waluigi getting in is because heis an origional character and doesn't have to follow much in the making of his move set. Or because of the simple fact that he has relations to Wario.

Hector(x5)

Sensai

Smash Master
Waluigi could go either way. I can see where some people, as in the only other people to have voted thus far, would believe that he's a bad candidate for Brawl. But that same line of thought goes into making his odds for Brawl very high: he's the Wario for Luigi.

I'm not really sure if I want him in Brawl, but seeing as how they made Wario independent from Mario, they could probably make Waluigi different from Luigi. I say he's got a 90% chance to be in.

No nominations again.

Justin

Smash Apprentice
33% chance. I just don't think he will be in. I mean you can only come up with so many movesets for Mario characters. Granted, Wario has a different look and more than likely a completely different moveset from Mario or Luigi (and yes...Luigi will be in Brawl). But I just think Waluigi's moveset would be pretty weak..and I don't mean physically weak.

Croco

Smash Lord
Waluigi? 30% chance.
Waluigi needs more of a character background.. He is cool and all but his CHARACTER STORY is missing. Wario, Mario, Bowser, Yoshi, Peach, and even Toad have more character background.

Nominations-
Dr. Wright x5

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I give Waluigi a five percent chance: He is, as some one else pointed out, a filler character and doesn't really add to the Mario Universe, where as there are other characters who do.

3x - Simon Belmont
2x - Felix

TAK$

Smash Ace
i honestly think sonic has a 100% chance to make it in, so many people were looking forward to him in ssbm, it would be a shame to not have him in brawl.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Waluigi... ehhh... 10% He hasn't been in any mario games that arn't party or sports related. Just a filler.

Nomanations...
X1 Skull Kid
X4 Happy Mask Salesman

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
I dont fancy waliugi at all...but this is not about me liking but rather his chance, which is still very low in my opinion. Then again you may never know so i give waligui a 25% chance of making it.

Nominate Issac x 5

_umbra_

Smash Champion
As stated before, Waluigi's complete absence from anything but a party game and his lack of a character story will severely hamper his chances. He was just meant to be a fill in/wario partner in party/sports game. In fact, the first time I saw him, I said something along the lines of, "Who the **** ordered that?!" :) Nintendo, give him a real game and maybe he'll be in SSB4. But for brawl, I'll say a 20% chance, and that's being generous.

Nominate Isaac x 2 and Dragonite x 3

Iggy K

Smash Ace
I'll give Waluigi 30%,, because after Toad, Bowser Jr. and Geno, it would be between him, Birdo and the Baby Bros.

Nominate Toad x5.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Waluigi really doesn't seem that likely to me. He hasn't had a chance to star in a true Mario game and so far has only appeared in the sport and party spin offs, so his character hasn't really been revealed much except he's mischievous. He probably could get in because of Wario, but Wario's representing his warioware franchise which makes that unlikely. I also don't think he'll get in before either Toad and Bowser jr. and It wouldn't surprise me if they stopped there for Mario character additions. Waluigi really isn't that important to the mario series at the moment, and doesn't seem that popular either.

He gets 10% from me.

Nominate: Lucario (x4) and Isaac (x1)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Waluigi doesn't even deserve being considered at all... >_> Sure, he's been in Mario Sports but that's the only thing he ever did. Besides, Peach already has alot of moves based on Mario Sport games, so we don't need a representive.

Also, Wario is in his WarioWare outfit- from a franchise Waluigi could very possible appear in but never did. This ruins all his changes so he get's a well deserved 1% change of appearing from me. And I still think I'm being generous here.

Nominations:
Diddy Kong / Dixie Kong tag team x5

Hey we had a whole topic about this, seperate from the solo Diddy Kong thread so I say he could aswell be in here to.

whitekirby

Smash Cadet
Personaly I've never been to fond of him, he scares me, but he has been in alot of games lately. But of course all of those games was just him being his filler self. So I give him a 32% chance.
I nominate Toad x5 just because he has a mushroom head

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Like what Mario characters? And if there wheren't enough good Mario characters, you think Waluigi is good then? What about Toad, Bowser Jr and Kamek? If even one of those make it we'd have enough Mario characters already.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi...In my opinion, he's just a stupid knock-off of Luigi, who was basically just a supporting character for the Mario sports/party games.

What I think Waluigi chances of making it in are: 20%

I nominate:
Andross (5)

Stryks

Smash Hero
^^^ Agree, hes was just a filler in mario tennis I believe just so wario would have a partner, I give him 23% chance...

nominates:
Mach rider x3
midna x2

Top Bottom