• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate oskurito's vids *Not updated, watch them if you want*

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Almost every fox player is a falco player
Falco's a complete *** hole. I only play him when i feel like being an *** hole. I only ever play fox/ falcon/ marth. except my marth blows donkey chunks, and my falcon sucks too (because falcon is too hard to use), and my fox is pretty crappy.

Brookman

Smash Hero
my fox is pretty crappy too. It's not a lack of self-confidence, it's just honesty. My fox might LOOK great (though more often than not it can't even do that), but it's really not that good.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Look great doesn't make you win matches so it doesn't matter at all. I have to admit mine is pretty crappy too sometimes I don't do a **** and get 4 stocked, also sometimes when I'm thinking and playing good at the sametime I 4 stock the other guy. Meh I wont upload those matches where I 4 stock both nova and d ick because is shameful for them and I'm a good friend so I wont upload those matches anyway, I can tell but not show how horrible they look in those matches.

And my combo video will be up on this weekend

@Everyone who said falco is an *** hole: falco can **** fox so badly that's why I play him, falco combos ftw!

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Yeah my Fox looks okay but in the spirit of being pessimistic (honest) I'll go ahead and say I'm terrible too.

Marth can **** Fox too...I'm starting to play some Marth for when I get counterpicked on Brinstar (every match) and other assorted gay scenarios.

On topic: Looking forward to your combo vid Oskurito. Whether your Fox is good or not (I would guess good despite your claim to the contrary) is hard to tell since I don't know the caliber of your opponents, but your Fox is definitely sexy.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Oskurito said:
Meh I wont upload those matches where I 4 stock both nova and d ick because is shameful for them and I'm a good friend so I wont upload those matches anyway, I can tell but not show how horrible they look in those matches.
lol. what a good friend indeed. So non-boasting and all.

I also believe that if you play into your current mindset, you WILL be horrible. Acknowledging your faults doesn't mean you're crappy. It means you know what you need to improve on.

Saying your not good is nothing but a sign of ignorance; ignorance towards the fact that you have all practiced hard to be able to do what you can do. No one can pick up the controller on the 1st day and play as well as most of us can.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Furthermore; because we make mistakes in matches, can't beat PC or M2K, or think we look bad compared to them...is ********. None of us here are on that level, so it is unfair to judge yourselves in that way. You say you're horrible.

Compared to who? The Pros? Everyones horrible then. 6 people saying it means nothing, its already prevalent enough. Just accept that you are decent enough to WD and pwn no0bs and be happy.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm happy, everything I do in regards to this game is just for fun anyway.

@shai hulud: My friends are pretty good you may think the opposite because I don't upload the matches where I get beated, in regards to mindgames and tactics they're equal and maybe superior than me but when it comes to tech skill im the best

Brookman

Smash Hero
Well then, I'll have to give you a retort when I get back home. I'll either make it great or just half *** it. You should look forward to it.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Some Americans may be pessimistic because we live in very sad times and the people who run our country are contributing to the decline in global shiny happiness.

Anyways, I don't know about Scotu, but the reason I say I suck at this game is because of the simple fact that I do. I DO gauge skill relative to the pro players because their skill level is all that really matters to me. Obviously I don't sit in a corner at tournaments crying about how bad I am, I play people and try to improve so I can maybe give those 'pro' players a run for their money (literally :laugh:) and maybe actually get good enough to be considered on their level.

Acknowledging the fact that my playing isn't perfect DOES mean that I'm bad. But again, I don't sit in the corner at tournaments crying, I practice technical stuff in friendly matches and at home (though not as often as I'd like to anymore really :urg:). In my opinion, when you think you're 'good', or 'good enough' you just become complacent. All I'm really interested in is improvement, but I don't take it all that seriously at the same time, which is why I say that I suck. Cause, the bottom line is, if you aren't the best you suck.

Now, obviously it's VERY late in the game, and melee's life, whether I like it or not, is going to an end eventually. However, Brawl will be a new game, with wifi crazy fun times for the whole world, and I'm kinda excited for it, but I still think it's gonna really flop competitively. But that's just some more grade A American pessimism for you :laugh:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I agree. It looks like a flop competitively.

I predict we'll still run melee tournies, simply because we'll realize it is much better for tournament play than Brawl is (shaping up to be).

Oskurito

Smash Lord
saturday or sunday, come back later rayn.
Hey yo you didn't log on msn yesterday, why? be online on saturday to work on the vid. maybe I can find more clips and send them to you.

On topic: guys plz stop making "out of topic" comments. I'll update this thread with my combo video on it when brawlpro finishes it

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
i was out smashing with edge but came on at like 6:00pm until 10:30pm

i also will be gone friday at a smashfest gettin vidz.

and i have a history presentation comin up which i gotta work on, i hate standin up a speakin in front of ppl, i'll still get your video done tho...somehow...don't worry:)

btw get vids of yourself too

brickman

Smash Lord
I only watched one of your videos, (your most recent), but your fox is great.

Your play was very quick, and efficient as hell. It was unusual in some aspects for me just because I saw a lot more shffl'd aerials as opposed to waveshines into grab up air combos. Nevertheless, I thought your fox was very entertaining and deathly quick, look forward to more of your videos. Hopefully I will be able to get some videos up for you to critique my sheik in practice rather than just my theories.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
I only watched one of your videos, (your most recent), but your fox is great.

Your play was very quick, and efficient as hell. It was unusual in some aspects for me just because I saw a lot more shffl'd aerials as opposed to waveshines into grab up air combos. Nevertheless, I thought your fox was very entertaining and deathly quick, look forward to more of your videos. Hopefully I will be able to get some videos up for you to critique my sheik in practice rather than just my theories.
Thanks dude but sadly I wont be able to record for the next 2 months =(

Anyway my combo video will be up on saturday, I'll put it on this thread so you can watch it if you want to. I'll be looking for some of your vids too, PM me when you've uploaded some vids if you want.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Oh my... this brings me so many good memories...

*bumps*

On topic: For those who haven't watched my vids. I'll be recording some vids on a smashfest on dic. 29 they should be uploaded the same day or 1-2 days later. Now I'm wayyy more technical and I've been working on some cool combos =)

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Dude i ***** love ur fox/falco combo vid, muy bueno. How did you do ur sig??? Looks sick.
=o seems like a lot of latino smashers are on texas xD thx I edited my sig on photoshop using other pics and... well is kinda complicated to tell...

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Against D ick, when he's playing marth, you waveshine > nair him, I've been trying to get that down, but I always get hit before I can actually make contact after the waveshine. Do you have a special trick, or is it just waveshine>nair?

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Against D ick, when he's playing marth, you waveshine > nair him, I've been trying to get that down, but I always get hit before I can actually make contact after the waveshine. Do you have a special trick, or is it just waveshine>nair?
to get the counter up on the combo meter with nair>waveshine, you have to accomplish this conditions:

1) you must do a really fast wavedash out of your shine
2) nair must have juggled your opponent into the air

kobefox2485

Smash Apprentice
NNID
alfredo24pr
ive noticed against samus, try pressing l while in edge to make it harder for samus to reach. It gives you more invicinbility frames

Top Bottom