• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate oskurito's vids *Not updated, watch them if you want*

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Duh.. but at least watch one of my latest matches and leave a comment, If you've got time of course.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
most foxen here aren't pros. only a few, like SW, Shiz, those are the only ones i can think of off the top of my head that frequent the fox boards (and shiz only as of late)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
They do go on frequently. Just not on the character specific boards. Check the regional zones.

They have nothing to gain from the char spec. boards. Hell, i rarely learn anything here anymore, i just chill here to have fun and help foxen out.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
yeah u've helped my fox out, lolz to u sayin foxen(i'm not sure if its rite or wrong...but ur in university if michigan so ya ur prolly rite i guess), ur the first one i've seen here do so, lmao!!!

i've seen silent wolf around the character specific boards, but he prolly does so to give advice, he gave me advice, would u say he is pro, i would.

HEY, OSKURITO...GREAT JOB, AND MY THREAD HAS BEEN UPDATED, GO WATCH I THINK 3 MORE VIDZ!!!
EDIT: I give you a 8-9/10:)

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Thanks... It's been a while since someone posted on my thread, now I'll add my latest vids.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Oskurito: Your link = Fail.

use this instead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_OVBY7-Zic

As for critiquing:
might've just been a bad game or something, but make sure you jc your grabs out of waveshines.
Try using your airdodge to get to the ground if you're being juggled
MIX UP YOU DI WHILE BEING CHAINGRABBED! you were letting him chaingrab you. It's guaranteed, so you might as well mix up your DI to try to throw him off. Try using 1/2 back DI (as in, angle the stick only 1/2 way, towards marth's back).
If you're going to be double jumping to hit with a bair, at least shine turnaround to hit the right way.
Technically the waveshine>shinespike doesn't combo. You can be faired out of it, so watch it.
Use more DDs to land grabs. You need more grabs, (for the uthrow>uair). Fortuanately for you, this marth doesn't DD camp much. But you should still DD into grabs at close>medium range.
Your laser game was good, but another option is to be more annoying with it. The way it was now is that it kept him aggressive. You could've stepped it up, and it probably would've made him stupid-aggressive (it does for many marth's who default to attack you right away when you laser them, which this one did). Not saying you should change anything with your laser game, just telling you another option.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and watch out for "Azen Tippers"

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Thanks for giving the correct link =P and thanks for the criticism as well and the reason that I don't DI marth's chainthrow is cause I know what I'm doing pal and I have my reasons, even if marth misses the grab he can tech chase with another grab or smash(marth tech chase game is too good) and if you DI you risk your self for being uptilted/F-smashed on the face well that's my marth experience idk yours but thanks for trying to help anyway.

BTW I have a lot of vids we recorded yesterday

SCOTU

Smash Hero
lol at marth "rapage" That's the worst DI ever. There's a smart way, and a dumb way to DI marth's chaingrabs. Personally, i think not DIing is not the best, but it does work. That fox in that vid, does all the wrong DI.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'll have to check out these after work today, but i'm impressed, you already have vids from December 8th.
I'm guessing you use a different date scheme that we (USA) do.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
scotu, you read it wrong. August is the 8th month of the year, so those vids are from August 12th.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
yup people in USA put the month first then the day(right?) well we put the day first and then the mont (day/month/year).

And please leave a comment regarding my vids not just write in the thread, or either leave a comment on youtube

Oskurito

Smash Lord
oskurito i have to ask you this question:

how much better have you gotton over this period of time!;)
lol you mean just the last weekend? maybe just a little bit better but nothing more impressive than before.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
oskurito, here is some advice...make all your friends fight you on camera on the week-end:)

and yes...nova IS halarious XD!!!
Sry but we couldn't record us on camera... but I've got like 20-30 vids of me. Uploading right now..

Oskurito

Smash Lord
I was planning to update after I finish to upload all the vids including the one where I got 3 stocked and the one where I 4 stocked d ick's falco, but since you're asking me to I'll do it.

Btw pope told me that he wanted to come... when I was at nova's house nova said: I'll let him come but only if he had asked me, too bad he's not talking to us too much than before

EDIT: you were not online so I'll do it later

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
your really good Oskurito.I liked when you did those drill shines on the falcon.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
=P thanks Redyoshi I'll put some of the new vids I uploaded right now.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Man you're getting technical as hell. It's my goal to have a Fox that plays like that.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Thanks. Btw I think nova is going to make me a combo video but not sure, maybe I end making it by my own

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I watched you miss a few waveshine usmashes...that should've been easy kills. Practice and make sure PERFECT WDing is second-nature. In tight tournament situations, missing a crucial usmash kill could mean the difference between wasted money and prize money.

Practice your move selection and grab comboing more than your technical skill, which you already seem to have. Overall, I like your fox. Very good vids.

Goodluck with your practicing and whatnot. Post more vids!

-Comment on mine too :D My vids are in the "EC Canadian Fox" thread.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
I watched you miss a few waveshine usmashes...that should've been easy kills. Practice and make sure PERFECT WDing is second-nature. In tight tournament situations, missing a crucial usmash kill could mean the difference between wasted money and prize money.

Practice your move selection and grab comboing more than your technical skill, which you already seem to have. Overall, I like your fox. Very good vids.

Goodluck with your practicing and whatnot. Post more vids!

-Comment on mine too :D My vids are in the "EC Canadian Fox" thread.
That's ****ing true but I don't know why I mess up..., sometimes I do a jab before the Up smash but they end ASDIng the jab and my up smash misses, other times I miss is because my stupid C-stick is ****ed and sometimes I just don't know why... And btw I wasn't playing with my own controller >_>. Thanks about this part: "Practice your move selection and grab comboing more than your technical skill" yeah... I really gotta think what I'm doing cause sometimes I just throw random stuff and most of the times I just improvise, sometimes I think sometimes not so thanks for remind me to do things smartly. I'll check your vids later.

@Brawlpro: Thanks for worrying about that pal but just leave it to nova, he has more material that I haven't uploaded and is pretty easier that we made it(nova and I) than you and I... know what I mean? And is not gonna be that cool anyway(pretty cool but not perfect/exellent) until I got my own recording equipment and do my **** alone... But I guess it'll be enough cool for wasting time on it

OTRU...

Smash Champion
la verdad me has dejado impresionado tu fox es bastante tecnico, aunque me fije en ciertas cosas, contra el peach te enfocas demasiado en el drillshine no estoy diciendo q eso sea malo o q no funcione sino q hay ciertas cosas q matan a una peach mas rapido como el up throw up air, lo cual casi no te vi hacer y de alli el up smash casi no lo usaste a menos q lo estuvieras haciendo para terminar el drillshine, pero de alli eres un fox bastante habilidoso, impresionante

yo brawlpro i hope u choose a sick song for that combo video, chillin is nasty and im glad that ur making that vid!!

Top Bottom