• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate oskurito's vids *Not updated, watch them if you want*

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lmao. i Saw the 'zero to death' at 1:26 vs. that Marth. I thought nairs pop them up in the air though...how did you manage to nair the Marth yet make him slide along the ground for continued waveshines?

Oskurito

Smash Lord
la verdad me has dejado impresionado tu fox es bastante tecnico, aunque me fije en ciertas cosas, contra el peach te enfocas demasiado en el drillshine no estoy diciendo q eso sea malo o q no funcione sino q hay ciertas cosas q matan a una peach mas rapido como el up throw up air, lo cual casi no te vi hacer y de alli el up smash casi no lo usaste a menos q lo estuvieras haciendo para terminar el drillshine, pero de alli eres un fox bastante habilidoso, impresionante

yo brawlpro i hope u choose a sick song for that combo video, chillin is nasty and im glad that ur making that vid!!
Es q estaba tratando de jugar lo mas tecnico posible(aunq no con todo mi potencial la verdad no estaba jugando con mi verdadero control xD), gracias por los comentarios. Y por cierto de donde eres? por lo que hablas español... no me digas q eres de puerto rico... -.-

@Raynex: The nair to shine combo is the combo that can **** everyone including those who don't slide from the shine. The nair makes them pop-up and the shine acts as a juggler if you're fast enough you can connect another nair before they touch the ground, you can also shine juggle this way but is almost useless cause it doesn't do the damage that nair>shine combo does. Percentages that should work 20%,30% (depending on the char)

@shinkasenokizu: In what match? give advice if you could plz, I don't like vague responses like that.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
You're misunderstanding. I know about nair to shine. I'm talking about the way you did it...the Marth didn't pop up at all. he stuck to the ground when you naired him twice and shined to spike.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
You're misunderstanding. I know about nair to shine. I'm talking about the way you did it...the Marth didn't pop up at all. he stuck to the ground when you naired him twice and shined to spike.
Probably, is because my shuffle timing on to shine is too good (godly)

[TLT]BloodFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Pro, ur mission is making the Hell's Combo video, don't worry, I hope the hell's Vid, i like this fox, make it the best combo video =) I want to upload more battles ok.

@Hell: LOL si esta mal escrito tradúcele pes XD, y diles que espero poder jugarles todos y que quiero que tu video sea el mejor que salga de aqui.

CYAS! =) and visit my matchs too! ^^

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Es q estaba tratando de jugar lo mas tecnico posible(aunq no con todo mi potencial la verdad no estaba jugando con mi verdadero control xD), gracias por los comentarios. Y por cierto de donde eres? por lo que hablas español... no me digas q eres de puerto rico... -.-

@Raynex: The nair to shine combo is the combo that can **** everyone including those who don't slide from the shine. The nair makes them pop-up and the shine acts as a juggler if you're fast enough you can connect another nair before they touch the ground, you can also shine juggle this way but is almost useless cause it doesn't do the damage that nair>shine combo does. Percentages that should work 20%,30% (depending on the char)

@shinkasenokizu: In what match? give advice if you could plz, I don't like vague responses like that.
Soy de El Salvador, pero me mude a Florida, USA hace tres años para asistir a la universidad

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Nova said: I hope I'll play with all of you guys (prolly with the wii I(me)suppose) and I want that hell's combo vid will be the best ever, etc.

@Nova: Creo q si lo entiendió pero estaba ablando de otra cosa(noc la verdad no me importa)

@OTRU: k k...

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
yo brawlpro i hope u choose a sick song for that combo video, chillin is nasty and im glad that ur making that vid!!
Hey don't worry, Eggz himself will take his time to mix music for my chillin vid, and its lookin great so far:)up by sunday(hopefully <_<)!!!
Brawl Pro, ur mission is making the Hell's Combo video, don't worry, I hope the hell's Vid, i like this fox, make it the best combo video =) I want to upload more battles ok.
alrights, no prob, i already wanted to make him one before i knew he wanted one made:p

@oskurito, them drillshines, like can't they sdi out of it???

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I've heard this term brought up before...a type of d.i. or something:

Asi? I duno, something that starts with A. What the heck is it. =D

brawlpro

Smash Master
if your gonna get hit by an attack that will send you strait down...then hit the c-stick towards the stage or whatever and then you do somethin else to land on the stage instead of strait down...lolz iono, but thats the main idea. a better explanation could be given by scotu or oskurito.

kerploplesteesh

Smash Journeyman
1st match: LOL'd, it was really funny to watch you combo a peach like that. Some of your drills were a bit slow and on the first set of drillshines you should have gone for the KO earlier. Youve really improved technically since the last videos i saw.

2nd match: You should have lost, but she sheik didnt chop on the last life, or nair correctly. either way nova fro'd it up.

3rd match: coulda put money on you losing to a gannondorf before the match even started. You have superior combos, movement, edguards... everything as fox. Your problem is that you dont think enough when you approach. The gannondorf takes advantage of your predictability and lack of mindgames.

overall... your technical fox is everything it should be, and thats half the battle already won. But even still, you need to work on your shine edge guarding... or edge guarding in general (especially against that gannon, you missed edge guards a ton) and more importantly you need to work on the predictability/lack of mindgames of your fox. I guarantee that if you you did any sort of movement trick like an empty shuffle, dash dance, circle jump... whatever it may be that that gannon player would whiff an attack because he's so used to you coming straight for him.

keep the vids coming, im interested to see how you improve.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Thanks for the comments guys. I like that all of you watch my combo video, is probably going to be uploaded tonight by brawlpro

brawlpro

Smash Master
haha ok no problem.

tonight i have to draw for 5 hours for my class, but i'll add them in, somehow, i will.

EDIT: and i don't wanna pm you back cause i don't have time to delete my pm's, haha i already seen your falco and already know which clips to put in;)i can make it a lot better with your falco in there!

BTW: i'm mad technicall too!!!

Top Bottom