• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Florida's Best Dedede *UPDATED 10/2/08*with combo vid!

Royale

Smash Journeyman
that ness has some REALLY nice moves. his recovery appoarch is really awesome

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
I just watched the Diddy and Ness matches. The first Diddy mach doesn't work. Here's my input on those that I just watched:

The Ness fight... Let's just be blunt... Was boring :p 98% Grabs probably lol. I know you have to take advantage of your competition so I understand that's why you grabbed only, and I'm only commenting on its boringness. :p

The Diddy fights... Oh boy. Match 2 was great, it really showed DDDs full potential and showed almost your full potential as a player. Match 3... Oh my God for the first 3 minutes that was probably the best play of any character I've ever seen. Ever. The last 2 minutes wasn't the best of any character, but it was the best DDD still. Although you let the Diddy back into it a little bit, it was obvious that you controlled the match and forced him to play very defensively. Great job, honestly. That last video needs to be submitted to the "Best Vids of each Character" thread in the videos section.

TL;DR-- Ness match boring but necessary, Diddy match 2 : way above average, match 3: Godly.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Yea he ***** me the first two stocks and I ***** him the last two stocks, but throughout the whole match I'm just thinking in my head saying "Why the fvkk wont this fat penguin get away from me" LoLz.

And that match should be in a "Hall of Fame" but I wouldnt want to0o many people seeing it becuz they might steal my beastly play style jk jk LoLz.

-advent-

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
it aint up to me, nevershootme is the one who uploads stuff, thats his aim if u wana talk to him or PM him. and even if that gets uploaded i wont put it here, it aint a ddd vid, doesnt need to be in this thread lol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Updated first page with about 5 new vids from a past tourny, featuring many vids (to come) of myself vs afro's meta.

As well as some friendlies vs a falco and everyones favorite rob is back with another match.

Enjoy.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Man, Tommy G ripped you a new one. I don't even know what to say about these matches. I would suggest learning the down throw tech chase ala Aero because it really helps in the match ups where you can't chain throw.

Down throw tech chase down throw/down smash is freakin' awesome and it would save you a lot of trouble.

Other than that, it looked like you weren't even playing in those matches against Tommy G. I didn't see a single forward tilt (I think) and you let a lot of stupid things hit you for no reason. I know it's friendlies but you did put it up for us to critique...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea i appreciate it, i kno i was eating butt for alot of those matches, but i'll get better at it, i was mainly testing out a different style which didn't work out to well.

i think my best bet to rack up damage is just to throw him off the level and see where he goes from there.

in any case New NEW vids of me vs Lambchops in losers finals.

AfroQT

Smash Master
If only there was some type of blocking type of bubble. A shielding mechanic so that i could defend myself from snakes amazing Ftilt.

However there isnt one

Vayseth

Smash Master
The second match against Lambchops was EPIC. I don't know exactly what was going on with either of you, but it was fun to watch. In the first match tho you let him control the entire match and didn't get in his face at all. You've got to put the pressure on Snake and don't let him just place C4 and grenades wherever he wants. D3 is one of the few characters who sets the pace against Snake so take advantage.

In the third match you do this and it made all the difference. The only thing in that match is you were spamming the grab a lot. Wait for him to spot dodge and punish it with a grab or grab him out of f tilt don't just throw it out there. In the 4th match I was like, OMG mario circuit lol? But anyway... I loved your pivot to up tilt you did on the first stock to take him out. But otherwise a great improvement over the first match throughout the set and it looks like you frustrated the hell outta him by the end. GGs.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Its REALLY funny how everyone keeps critisizing Seibriks Dedede saying that he is not that good and that all he does is spam grab when he just got 3rd at CH4 losing only to M2k and Azen. LOLZ

-advent-

Vayseth

Smash Master
Its REALLY funny how everyone keeps critisizing Seibriks Dedede saying that he is not that good and that all he does is spam grab when he just got 3rd at CH4 losing only to M2k and Azen. LOLZ
It's funny how this exact post is copied in 2 (prolly more) places. And I don't see anyone telling him he's flat out bad. He asked for constructive criticism and I think we're giving it to him without being *****.

Wölf

Smash Apprentice

-advent-

COPYPASTA IS COPIED

10waystoincreasepostcount

Also, I've said this in Fogo's thread but I'd love to see a match or two of you guys against each other. I know it's probably not possible but yeah. It's my wish list.

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ You'd enjoy seeing a DDD ditto? Youre the first person Ive seen who likes watching boring match ups.

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
^ You'd enjoy seeing a DDD ditto? Youre the first person Ive seen who likes watching boring match ups.
Yeah I would, between those two players. It may be boring but I'd be interested to see how each players' play style differs.

JST

Smash Apprentice
Your second set with Lambchops.

Holy****

God**** man. o_o I don't know what to say.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Definitely not melee. That game is horrible. Must have been Smash 64. That game is 1000 years better than Melee will ever be.

Btw Seibrik, where are our matches?

Top Bottom