• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate And Discuss Their Chances: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Saki:

Want: 2.5 - I dont really care to muchabout him, but he is the best choice to represent the Sin & Punishment series.
Likelihood: 2.5 - Although my above comment, he still needs to surpass a huge list of more favored characters in my point of view

Nomination: Pikmin 3's Captain A (Blue haired captain) x5

Krom prediction: 3.11

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Want: 4 - Never really played his game, but for a Miscellaneous character hes one of the best picks
Likelihood: 3 - Pretty much what --- & Shinpichu said.

Nomination: Rosalina (x5)
Krom: 3

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Want: 2.5. Meh.

Likelihood: 3.0

Sakurai apparently likes him, but there are many new series with potential, so it's all up in the air.

Predicting a 3.43 for Krom

Nominating Ghirahim x10 (forgot about the extra nominations. :D)

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
Want: 3.5: Not the biggest fan, but he seems pretty workable and there are much worse choices out there.
Likely: 4: Outside of the jokes and bit characters, the people who were Assist Trophie in Brawl are at the top of the list for newcomers.

Nominate: Kalas x5

D

Deleted member

Saki

Saki Amamiya is awesome. Anyone who has played his game can tell you that it's a great, fast-paced game that shows off a lot of Saki Amamiya's capabilities for a Smash game. He also seems like a character that fit right into what I would play as; an intense fast-paced character that focuses on speed and unpredictable attacks. A rushdown monster and I want to see more of them. Since Ray is unlikely to show up, I'll take him.

I think Saki has a solid shot of making it into this game. Sakurai noticed that many people wanted to see Saki Amamiya in the game. Since then, Saki's popularity among the Smash community has only gone up, so he's definitely decently requested for a spot.

What's more important is Sakurai's bias for Saki and the Sin & Punishment series and that bias is what I feel can get him in. Sakurai definitely likes Saki, possibly even loves him. His bias for the Sin & Punishment series is obvious as it shows with Kid Icarus Uprising's fighting game play. He also commented that "he'd fit right in", so already Sakurai has some ideas to fit him in a Smash game.

I have a very strong feeling about him showing up. Had it not been from intense competition from other potential misc. series, he'd be one of the most likely characters period. Still, he does have a good shot.

As stated before, he gets a 5 in want and a 3.7 in likelihood.

@Falchion: You can only nominate five times, not five per characters.

I nominate Ghirahim, Mii, Lucario, Mach Rider, and Geno.

Day ends in about ten hours.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Alright! Saki!

Ok. He's a definitely want from me, although not as intensely as Little Mac or Mike Jones, but Saki is my 3rd most wanted NINTENDO character.

Want: 4
Likelyhood: 4

Why I think Saki is bound to appear in SSB4 is for a couple of clues from Sakurai when he developed his assist trophy. He showed real interest in him, not to mention how very detailed he ended up, more than other ATs.

It's also due to his game, Sin & Punishment, having, for the first time ever, a worldwide re-release on the VC.

And to top things off, Sin & Punishment earned a sequel (thans to its success on the VC?)
That's a lot of publicity in such a short time-span wouldn't you think?

Saki essentially played the same role as Marth/Roy did in Melee, except in the AT department. And since a lot of ATs were "playable character material" according to Sakurai, then Saki basically had a step inside the playable roster (together with the fact that he's the main star of his game)

The only drawback I see for Saki would be if his son Isa, or the
:spoiler:
more recurring character Kachi :spoiler: would get in instead of him.

So basically, I consider any Sin & Punishment characters a given, but 4/5 probability goes to Saki.

Mike J. x5

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
want 3: played a little bit of s&p 2 and the games fun, but he wasn't in it and I don't know much about his personality

likelyhood: 4 sakurai likes and he was an assist trophy

predict: 3.5 for krom

nominations Ray (custom robo) x 15

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
Saki Amamiya:
Want- 2.5
Likelihood- 3

I've never played any S&P games, but he looks pretty interesting with his gun-sword-thing and Sakurai has shown interest in him, but, he's got quite the competition with characters such as Little Mac, Takamaru, etc.

Prediction for Krom- 3.45

Nominations
Snake x3
Black Shadow
Mach Rider

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I didn't know who Saki was until his Dojo update. I was apathetic at first but I began researching on Saki and S&P. He could have both a versatile and unique moveset centered around using his beam sword and gun. He could easily be a character who can attack from afar but then switching into a more up close, direct attack. In addition, the first S&P sold very well in Japan and was released on VC after Brawl. The second S&P was then released afterward. Saki is the first non-playable character to receive considerable attention based from his Smash appearance. You could say he's the only AT to be "revived" due to Brawl (and revived I mean getting his game back into the market).

You also can't ignore Sakurai's apparent love for the character, S&P, and arcade rail shooters. As well, Sakurai implemented rail shooting within Kid Icarus Uprising.

He does have some competition from his son, Isa. Isa appeared in the most recent S&P game so may be considered for the slot. However, Saki is much more popular among S&P fans and Smash fans. He is also technically the mascot of the series. Kachi could contend for that spot and would be interesting due to her ex-antagonistic/protagonistic role. However, Saki is still the more popular character.

He also has competition from various Misc. series such as Golden Sun, Xenoblade, Custom Robo, etc. Save for Xenoblade, most of the Misc. series. have more than two games. S&P is at a disadvantage since their first and most popular game was released for the N64 and the next installment appeared almost 10 years later and only after Saki was in Brawl.

Despite this, Saki remains a highly requested character; both in Japan and the West. As well, Sakurai seems to like the character and the series. Sakurai adds iconic characters that utilize a unique and diverse move set. Saki represents all of Sakurai's criteria.

Plus, having a chaotic war like S&P stage Would be EPIC.

For Saki;

Want: 4.95
Likeliness: 3.88

Krom's Prediction4.01

Nominations:

M. Bison x2
Lucina x1
Nightmare x2

:phone:

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
Nominations

ROB x10

Voting & Discussing

Saki

Personal Bias: 3.89
Likelihood: 2.5

Saki is a character I would love to see playable. He moveset could be very interesting if done right. I've played Star Successor & I thought it was a awesome game.

Sin & Punishment is a new Nintendo franchise with a great future. Saki, however, doesn't have a huge following like some of the newer franchises. He also is in a similar situation like Isaac; his son is the main character in the most recent Sin & Punishment game. But, like Isaac, Saki is more popular.

Prediction

Krom: 3.66

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm..... well, from my perspective:

- On the Dojo, Sakurai himself was bummed by the fact that he wasn't playable.
- There was mention of Saki on the "leaked" images (I KNOW, it's fake; but do we REALLY know)
- Saki is on my "realistic" roster, even though that's gotta be cut in half, now.

Looking at all that, I'd say Saki Amamiya's chances of playability is 88%.

D

Deleted member

Hmmm..... well, from my perspective:

- On the Dojo, Sakurai himself was bummed by the fact that he wasn't playable.
- There was mention of Saki on the "leaked" images (I KNOW, it's fake; but do we REALLY know)
- Saki is on my "realistic" roster, even though that's gotta be cut in half, now.

Looking at all that, I'd say Saki Amamiya's chances of playability is 88%.
We don't use percentage form here anymore. We use a decimal system up to the hundredth from 0 to 5 for both want and likelihood.

D

Deleted member

Saki had lit up the Smash speculation scene. With his awesome move set potentials that he demonstrated in front of the crowd, things went flying for Saki, landing him at some impressive outcomes.

Saki's likelihood score was impressive for the time, receiving a 3.42 in likelhood, which put him in the Top 10. What bumped him above one of his main competitor Shulk was his want rate, which he got a 3.59 in want in. It appears as lots of fans came to see him; they were loud and noisy indeed.

After the results, Saki quickly left for he was late on his mission. shinpichu was the first one to realize this, so Saki tossed him a nearly empty gun of his and gave it to him. He then threaten Astro to give him five extra nominations, which he did without hesitation.

Today, formality was the flavor of the day for a new Lord had arrived to be judged on his chances of being in Smash. The new Lord was no other than Krom from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Many were curious about this new additions and if he would be in Smash.

Fans right now weren't exactly the most vocal, but then again, objectivity was supposed to rule the day. How objective the audience were remained to be seen, for Krom truly had an interest in joining Smash.

Saki Amamiya gets a 3.42 in likelihood and a 3.59 in want. shinpichu wins five extra nominations.

Day Twenty-Nine has began! Krom is up today for rating with Dixie Kong's score being predicted for tomorrow. You have until midnight on August 22nd, 2012 to vote.

I'm giving Krom a 2.5 in want. He's not a bad choice by any means and I'm willing to give him a shot if he does make it, but it's very hard to get interested in him.

As for likelihood, let's just say I think people seriously overstate his chances. Will explain that tomorrow.

Nominate Ghirahim, Mii, Lucario, Geno, and Mach Rider.

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
Krom:
Want- 2.5
Likelihood- 2.5

I can see him getting in much like Roy and Ike got in for Melee and Brawl, but, if Roy comes back and if we keep Ike, I don't think Krom will get in, although he definetely is not a bad choice.

Prediction for Dixie Kong- 3

Nominations
Snake x4
Marth

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Despite looking at the Fire Emblem wiki a few times recently, I didn't know Krom existed until I started viewing the Smashboards. That being said, if FE were to get a new representative, Krom is, as Ike was during the time of Brawl, the current face of FE, and so he's the most likely to fill that spot.

Personally, I think he's really neat (indeed, he's in my top three most-wanted charactes(, and he has a lot of good moveset potential to be different from Marth and Ike. And I do think he has a good chance on being in, though I wouldn't say it's guaranteed.

So, all in all:

Want: 4.20
Likelihood: 3.50

Dixie Kong Prediction: 2.10

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Want: 2
With two blue-haired swordsmen that I prefer already likely, I really have no interest in Krom for Smash. However, I still think he's a cool character and will probably thoroughly enjoy Awakening, I just don't need any more similar FE characters in Smash.

Likelihood: 2.9
Krom has popularity now in Japan in general, but it seems like it will only last as long as Krom is the newest FE protagonist. Even the requests for FE mainstay populars are reemerging, such as Roy and Micaiah. Not that Micaiah is competition against Krom at this point, but Roy definitely is.

I believe there will be three FE characters in SSB4, with one guaranteed to be Marth, with the other two being either Ike, Roy, or Krom. Personally I think Ike has the best chance of these three, having quite a large fanbase due to Brawl, and the ease in which he can be imported. The last spot will either go to Roy or Krom. Roy has enduring popularity, especially in regards to returning in Smash, while Krom seems to be a flavor-of-the-month whose popularity will be replaced when a new protagonist comes out, as I said above. Many people will say this is how Ike got in, which is partially true, but Sakurai asked IS for character suggestions back then, and there is nothing to say he will do this again; he didn't for Melee (contrary to belief). Sakurai might think that FE is well-enough represented with the three more popular (with lasting popularity) characters, and could very well pass on Krom. Also, there is no guarantee that IS will point Sakurai towards Krom, though honestly anyone else seems unlikely.

However, because he has gone to IS before, and has twice picked the most recent (or upcoming) protagonist, there is good precedent that it might happen again, although just because it has happened before, does not mean it will happen again. I believe Krom definitely has a chance, and if he doesn't get in he was at one point considered for inclusion, but I think that the more popular and more requested Ike and Roy will edge him out.

Nomz:
x2 Skull Kid
x3 Lucario

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm uncertain with Krom's likelihood, so a 2.5 will have to do. At this point, I'll just take whatever comes my way.

Nominations
1: Rosalina (x2)
2: Black Shadow
3: Ray Mk III
4: Leon Powalski

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Holy crap, I won.

Also, you have Yoshimitsu listed higher than Paper Mario in nominations, even though PM has one more vote.

Want: 3
I have only played FE7, so I don't know/care much about any other FE games. That said, it's my understanding he can use lances in addition to swords, so if Sakurai decides to make him a lance-user I would be interested.
Likelihood: 3
Really not sure about this one. If we were to get an all-new FE rep, then I think Krom is the most likely, but I think most people in the Smash community would prefer the return of Roy.

Nominations:
Black Shadow x5
Waluigi x5

Prediction for Dixie Kong: 3.98

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Want: 1.5
Likelihood: 4.33

I see no reason to exclude Krom at this point. Really, he's only in doubt because people assume Roy is coming back for sure, which he might, but I would easily place my money on Krom over him as a newer character. Regardless of how many players like 't3h ph1r3', I don't think Sakurai would be so quick to add back a cloned moveset over a new one in Krom (he would've added Roy to Brawl, yes, but he still had Ike to introduce then as a new FE rep).

Like with Pokemon and Mewtwo, I very much doubt the only new character added will be a cut veteran. Thus, I consider Krom around as likely as Zoroark, though slightly moreso due to having a lesser chance of being overshadowed by a new generation.

Nominating King Hippo, Duck Hunt Dog x2, Groose x1.

Predicting: 2.13 for Dixie

D

Deleted member

Krom

If there were to be a Fire Emblem newcomer; Krom is the definitive choice for it, given that he stars as the latest Lord in his game. At the very least, he'll be considered for a spot in Smash. However, despite this, I do not feel as he will get in.

Just because Sakurai asked for a Fire Emblem newcomer in Brawl does not mean that he will do so again. While it is true that he looked for a Fire Emblem character that was the most recent, people forget that there's almost certainly more to it than just relevance. In Melee, Marth and Roy were highly popular characters, so he probably added Ike in Brawl because of the popularity of Fire Emblem characters. Lots of people wanted to see a second Fire Emblem character in Melee as indicated by the poll and Ike was very highly requested, so it made sense that they were among some of the most popular additions. That along with Roy being in to "promote the entire Fire Emblem series" is most likely why Roy was planned to return.

And that's where Krom's obstacle lies; the return of Roy. Roy is guarantee to be a highly popular return assuming such is the case, whereas given the mostly "expected but not wanted" attitude from Krom makes things more dicey in regards to people wanting to play as him. Plus like I said before, Roy was in to promote the entire Fire Emblem series, so it is clear that Sakurai sees more value in Roy than just a one night stand, as proven by him being planned to return.

Krom faces a big uphill battle towards getting in. Marth is going to return, no matter what. Ike is almost certainly in as well, and Roy looks to have an advantage over Krom this game. I am having a hard time seeing him in Smash given how much he seems to be outclassed as a choice, but since I think Fire Emblem is guarantee an addition and the possibility of four Fire Emblem characters does exist, I'll give him a very generous 1.7 in likelihood.

I predict that Dixie Kong gets a 2.96 in likelihood.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Want: 4
Krom is the new protagonist of Fire Emblem: Kakusei/Awakening. Some people think that he could be a clone, but he can be unique in my vision. Also, I only give to him a 4 because I still prefer Roy over him.

Likelihood: 3.50
Some people prefer a Roy comeback over him, also he will be a fourth rep on the Fire Emblem series and people think that this is too much. I see a case that him can take Ike's place, but whatever, maybe not. Maybe when the new Fire Emblem is released in north america people will give more attention to him.

Dixie prediction: 3.05

Nominations
Pikmin 3's Captain A (blue haired captain) x3
Ghirahim x2

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Krom. Cool.

I do like Krom. He looks cool, can use lances and swords, and is a nice balance of Marth's quick, light and finesse swordplay and Ike's heavy, strong and lumbering swordplay. I give him a 4.2 in want.

For likelihood, I think he's gonna be in. Like what BKuppa said, I feel that he will be a priority over Roy, seeing how popular a new FE character is. Plus, Krom's got some popularity in Japan, based on Sakurai's magazine. I give him a 3.4 in likelihood.

Predicting a 2.5 for Dixie

Nominating Ghirahim x5

D

Deleted member

Krom:
Want: 2.5
Don't really care, just as long as he's not Ike 2.0.

Likelihood: 2.5
People really overstate his chances.

"B-but he's the latest Lord!" Doesn't mean jack. Ike wasn't chosen because he was the latest Lord, he was chosen because Sakurai wanted a newer Fire Emblem character (which meant anyone from after Roy's game) and Intelligent Systems suggested Ike. Roy wasn't chosen because he was the latest Lord either, as technically, Leaf was the latest Lord in Melee's time. Roy was chosen to promote not only the then upcoming Fire Emblem game, but to "promote Fire Emblem as a whole".

"B-but Roy was a clone and Krom can be unique!" "Can" is the operative word here. He could just as easily be a clone of Ike, hence why I call him Ike 2.0. It doesn't help that Krom has a similar fighting style to Ike and even uses Aether and a move similar to Quick Draw. Also, Roy could be unique as well. He doesn't fight anything like Marth in his game, and if looked into, can be made much different.

"B-but Krom has a LANCE!" So? Ike had an axe in his games. I don't see it in Brawl.

"B-but he's popular! Look at the magazine!" Really? The same magazine that shows Waluigi being popular, yet people still dismiss that? Am I supposed to beleive that the magazine holds merit for one character but not another? Double standards FTL.
Also, that magazine doesn't translate into Smash popularity. According to information taken by Snakey and shortie here, fans in Japan really frigging want Roy back. Some places they found even want him more than Mewtwo. Krom is under constant discussion about his similarities to Ike and being a potential replacement of Ike, which leaves kind of bad taste in their mouths.

On another note, remember that Brawl's engine had been ported to modify for Smash 4, which probably means that Roy's leftover data had been ported as well. Given that he was planned for Brawl and cut due to time, and his data is right there, he'd be a bigger priority than a new character that has stark similarities to Ike that Sakurai would likely notice.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
"B-but he's popular! Look at the magazine!" Really? The same magazine that shows Waluigi being popular, yet people still dismiss that?
lol

Want: 1.5
Likeliness: 2.5

He's kind of cool I guess, more FE the better, personally I like My Unit and Lucina from the same game better.

But yeah, a lot of what Golden said, should probably also mention that being related to Marth may also do him some harm.

As a side note in Ike's defense, going off that magazine and a few polls I saw on some FE sites, Ike's a lot more popular than people give him credit for. Also Ike's son Paris is also in FE13.

yani

Smash Lord
Want: 0
Likelihood: 2

Sakurai really doesn't have a reason to add the most recent Fire Emblem character and IS never approached Sakurai over it. Sakurai picked Roy to rep FE and asked IS for a newer lord and got Ike.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
want 2.5: haven't played awakening

likely hood: 2.5 with roy possibly returning, maybe ike staying, or if sakurai wants a female or a villian to make the series, krom has a lot of competition.

prediction: 2.8

nominations: ray (cr) x 5

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Want: 0

Likelyhood: 2

If Sakurai feels the need to keep Fire Emblem characters up to date, then I guess Chrome makes sense. Not sure if by replacing Ike, though. In my eyes, Marth is enough, and he not only represents Fire Emblem as a whole, but he also appears in Chrome's game if I'm not mistaken, so they could... you know... just give him the mask (or as an option).

Nominate x5 Mach Rider

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Krom
want:2.5
liklihood: 3.01
He is likely if we get 4 reps for fire emblem but if we only get one he's in extreme competition with Roy.

Dixie: 2.61

nominations: 2x Geno 3x Ray Mk

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
Krom

Want: 2. I like FE, but there are better options
Likelyhood: 3.5: While Krom is a star of the newest game, even there he has some competition with
Lucina
, a character with much wider moveset potential other FE lords don't share, as well as being from the same universe as Marth, who even has a big role in FE13
at least Lucina pretending to be Marth does

Nominate: Lucina x5

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
Nominations

ROB x5

Voting & Discussing

Krom

Personal Bias: 2.5
Likelihood: 3.23

I think it is very likely we will get a third character from Fire Emblem because it is a large franchise & very popular. Krom is the newest lord, I think it will be him. Roy might get in instead & I don't mind him either.

I am hoping he will be unique from Marth. I really like the idea of giving Krom a lance moveset via a taunt or mixed in with a sword to prevent him from cloning his father.

It is stupid to replace Marth or Ike.

Prediction

Dixie Kong: 3.1

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
No ratings today.

Prediction: 3.35

Nominations:
Lucario x5

D

Deleted member

--- said:
But yeah, a lot of what Golden said, should probably also mention that being related to Marth may also do him some harm.
Forgot about that as well. What I've noticed with Krom is that he doesn't seem to get nearly as much focus in his game as did Roy or Ike. Between
Lucina
, a Marth look-alike, playing a major role in the game to the DLC being filled with past Lords, Krom has a harder time standing out.

Speaking of which, I forgot about that point entirely. Dropping my likelihood score to a 1.5.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I like Krom. He is pretty interesting as a character. He is also fairly popular in Japan with FE fans. He is defintely flavour of the month In terms of FE characters. However, Roy is much more popular amoung Smashers.

Kroms chances depends wholly on the support Roy gets among both FE and SSB fans and Krom's support which seems limited to FE fans and a feel handful of Smash fans. It also depends on if a new FE game comes out before the launch of Smash. However, recent Sakurai interviews have indicated that the roster is currently in development and, seeing how Krom is the current FE lord, I'd wager he has a likely chance of making an appearance.

He could be a unique character, he could be a semi-clone, or a downright clone. However, the same could be the same as Ike pre-Brawl or as Roy if he came back. Ike could easily been a clone and the same argument that be applied to Roy. However, given Ike was not a direct clone, I imagine Krom would also be given the same treatment. Thus, saying Krom could be both unique or a clone is rather counter-productive and doesn't contribute to the discussion.

While Krom doesnt have the star power of Ike or Martha or the popularity that Roy enjoys, he is still the current popular FE lord, enjoys popularity with the FE community, and his popular in a very pivotal moment -right when the roster is being developed. That certainly helps his chances.

For Krom;

Want: 3.78

Likeliness: 3

Dixie Kong's Prediction: 2.55

Nomsヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3

M. Bison x2
Andy x2
Mach Rider x1

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Hey - Smashbrosfan - I know this is late, But I also predicted ice climbers exactly right, 4.98, on page 69. @.@

I'm too tired to think on krom atm, so I'm just going to nominate Ray MK x5

nop

D

Deleted member

Hey - Smashbrosfan - I know this is late, But I also predicted ice climbers exactly right, 4.98, on page 69. @.@

I'm too tired to think on krom atm, so I'm just going to nominate Ray MK x5

if I get extra votes, put them all towards ray plox.
I only allow one winner for the nomination, no exception. Whoever gets the closest first assuming two or more people get the same number wins the nomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom