• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rat-A-Tat Rap Banjo & Kazooie

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Intellectual property is not owned by Microsoft...

So Rare can just say: "Oh Sakurai San! use our creation "

And Microsoft can't do a **** thing about it (legally) of course doing it against MS's will would be a bad choice for Rare, they are in NO WAY OBLIGATED.

Yeah thats not right..... Microsoft owns rare in full, so they control what they can and can't do. As coo as it would be for them to be in brawl, it ain't gonna happen.

There is no benefit for either company

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
It would be awesome if Banjo and Kazooie were in. It would be a Nintendo fan dream to have them in. We got huge characters in this game, if Rare was still with Nintendo, B&K would be Second Party and they would be in, like that. And the SSE would be very awesome with them in there too.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
I meant the Golden Feathers that make you invincible. I think it would work as a nice final smash, and touching your opponents would cause major damage and knock back. Sure, it wouldn't be 'eye candy', but in my opinion, the move would fit perfectly.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
I would make the wonderwing a vb. You can't take damage, and can't be grabbed, but it has serious winddown lag.

Do not read this if you have not played Banjo Kazooie 1, but plan to.
The Fis should be jinjos, remember how they helped you beat Grunty?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
The thing about wonderwing being their FS, is I think theyve got enough "running into you = death FS's,

I mean weve got Super Sonic, and Volt Tackle.

TamJammerz

Smash Apprentice
I played through the first two games, and enjoyed them thoroughly... But I'm not liking their chances...

There's a chance, but a small one.

Outlander

Smash Rookie
lol, it would be nice to see the Bear and Bird again. Knowing Rare Ware, they don't debut in their own game for a good 5 or 6 years, Maybe when the next Super Smash Bros. game comes out after SSBB, we might see them, usually takes 5-6 years for a SSB game to be released from the previous one anyways. :laugh:

Igneous42

Smash Ace
As i said HAVE A LITTLE FAITH !!!
Hoping for something as hopeless as this is just setting yourself up for disappointment. It'd be better to give up hope and have a nice surprise than to cling to hope for no reason but disappointment. especially because I can almost guarantee they won't be in Brawl.

Top Bottom