• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rat-A-Tat Rap Banjo & Kazooie

killbeast301

Smash Lord
kazooie should stay in banjo's pack the entire time. she never left in their games (except for the splitup pads) but never while they moved together. and I think they should just have a slow descent after the 2nd jump.
Jinjos for a Final Smash!

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
I've wanted them in since 64, and I fully support them, but highly doubt they'll make it in. :(

I know there is a little hope, so maybe I'll be wrong. I hope.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I'm not gonna read all these pages..lol.. ANYWAYS..
Has the final smash been mentioned? I think the final smash should be...THE WONDERWING!!! Kazooie's invincibility! She pops out of Banjo's Backpack, and shieldshis face with her wings, which have gold sparks (??is tha how I describe it? haha) around then. Every few seconds a golden feather falls from her wings. I think next to Bajo & Kazooie's damage icon on the screen, a amount of golden feathers should appear. JUST like in the game. In the game, they get a maximum of ten golden feathers, but I think that would lst to long. So, maybe at the most, 5 golden feathers? Which would probably last about 10 seconds. Also, when Banjo gets the smash ball, the Wonderwing theme song comes on...! :) Wouldn't that be awesome?
Also.. I can't remember the name of the move, but a great side special for them would be the move where Banjo crouches, and Kazooie shoots out of his backpack (well extends her neck really), and bashes a baddy. Its the move you use in the series to hit switches on walls and such. The button combo is crouch (Z) + Attack (B) I believe.
P.S. People! Lets stop saying "oh they aren't gonna be in, why bother?" Instead lets actually discuss the character, not its chances of getting in! I'm gonna guess that on all fourteen pages people have been saying, "i don't think theres much hope for them" and stuff... Lets talk about the characters! Lol

Crokomodo

Smash Rookie
We haven't heard anything about BK3 for a while..........maybe Nintendo got them back and BK stands a chance for Brawl....one can only hope lol.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How long until BK3 comes out or is that what your trying to state that we dont know because you have not heard about them much lately. Or as you also said they may have decided to put B&K in brawl???
They haven't revealed anything about Banjo Kazooie 3 since E3 06...

They said they are over 50% done though...

Svatos

Smash Cadet
I always liked playing as Mumbo way more in the two player on banjo tooie.
But asking fo Mumbo in brawl is totally unrealistic, or maybe nintendo could buy the rights to him?
Because in my opinion that would be even more amazing.

Svatos

Smash Cadet
I dont think its realistic, or even possible (to come up with a moveset).
I just wanted to say that mumbo is the best character ever, and it was him that made banjo tooie as good as banjo kazooie.
And yes banjo as a AT is a much better idea

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Banjo as AT? that's puffin muffins. co character of a third party game as rep? B&K have so much move-set potential.

I'm not gonna read all these pages..lol.. ANYWAYS..
Has the final smash been mentioned? I think the final smash should be...THE WONDERWING!!! Kazooie's invincibility! She pops out of Banjo's Backpack, and shieldshis face with her wings, which have gold sparks (??is tha how I describe it? haha) around then. Every few seconds a golden feather falls from her wings. I think next to Bajo & Kazooie's damage icon on the screen, a amount of golden feathers should appear. JUST like in the game. In the game, they get a maximum of ten golden feathers, but I think that would lst to long. So, maybe at the most, 5 golden feathers? Which would probably last about 10 seconds. Also, when Banjo gets the smash ball, the Wonderwing theme song comes on...! :) Wouldn't that be awesome?
Also.. I can't remember the name of the move, but a great side special for them would be the move where Banjo crouches, and Kazooie shoots out of his backpack (well extends her neck really), and bashes a baddy. Its the move you use in the series to hit switches on walls and such. The button combo is crouch (Z) + Attack (B) I believe.
P.S. People! Lets stop saying "oh they aren't gonna be in, why bother?" Instead lets actually discuss the character, not its chances of getting in! I'm gonna guess that on all fourteen pages people have been saying, "i don't think theres much hope for them" and stuff... Lets talk about the characters! Lol
you are awsome

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh boy, quite the pair. Interesting bunch, played a game once.

One of those times where you pick up a friend's Gameboy and play whatever is in it. Pretty good.

-Onyx

Svatos

Smash Cadet
Part of the two player was a kinda james bond, you know first person shooter where you held kazzoie (or if you were mumbo, or grunty you held some other random birds) and shot eggs from her beak you collected the eggs and then shot to kill.

Anyways you could find some honey that made you (for the most part) invisible.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
they are 1st party to microsoft

i know about the 2 player mode. I just didn't know about the honey. i don't think that is FS

ZOMG Kazooie is a needed female rep for brawl *_^^

Svatos

Smash Cadet
No not the FS, the honey could simply be an item, I think the wonder wing sould be the FS

And about the club, how many members do you need?

Also i have the spiral mountain theme stuck in my head know, simply because its some of the best music EVER.

Svatos

Smash Cadet
Honey would be the easy way out, fairly unoriginal.
however no other items come to mind.
do you know the theme for spiral mountain, its the most recognisable song from the games.

Svatos

Smash Cadet
kinda, you collect them so that you are able to fly, but i dont see how that could be incorperated into brawl?

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Smash Rookie
Fits the Smash Bros Mould much more than most existing characters, shame about bloody microsoft.

Top Bottom