• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rat-A-Tat Rap Banjo & Kazooie

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
Well, aside from the nintendo vs microsoft debate (I personally wish nintendo would be partners with rare :p) I have another new item idea =)

This item would be similar to the black-out from melee (can't remember the pokemon that does this), but it would be unique.

This is what I'm thinking:

Item: Jiggy
Function: Disorientation
Specifics: The Jiggy will cause the screen to split into jigsaw pieces which will then be scattered on the screen (think of a pile of puzzle pieces).

After a while, each individual piece will move back, one at a time, to it's original starting place.

That's my newest idea, let me know what you think =)

J18

Smash Journeyman
Well, aside from the nintendo vs microsoft debate (I personally wish nintendo would be partners with rare :p) I have another new item idea =)

This item would be similar to the black-out from melee (can't remember the pokemon that does this), but it would be unique.

This is what I'm thinking:

Item: Jiggy
Function: Disorientation
Specifics: The Jiggy will cause the screen to split into jigsaw pieces which will then be scattered on the screen (think of a pile of puzzle pieces).

After a while, each individual piece will move back, one at a time, to it's original starting place.

That's my newest idea, let me know what you think =)
i actually like that idea, it's pretty nice. i'd like to see something like that in brawl

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
Oh, to clarify my jiggy item... you would still be able to see action occurring on each puzzle piece, the actions would just be completely jumbled up (just like the puzzle challenges in banjo kazooie) =)

Svatos

Smash Cadet
Cool idea, it just seems like a little to much of a hindrance for a simple item. Because the black out only came every so often whrn that pokemon was chosen from the pokeball. Therefor it was uncommon for it to occur.

I like it, i just think it would alter game play too much, too often.

Svatos

Smash Cadet
Why don't we just have Running Shoes to make you fast, or Springy Step Shoes to make you bounce.

Seems much more logical.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
I will have to agree that Banjo and Kazooie would be an awesome pair for this game. **** you Microsoft!!!

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
HEY I am a huge B-K Supporter and was wondering if there was any new info to indicate wether or not B-K has a good chance. I'm sure if Nintendo still owed them they would have not even been a secret character but since microsoft got rare IDK.

**** Microsoft.

Why are people so pissed at MS?

Timeline:

Stampers ask Nintendo to buy shares
Nintendo declines
Stampers ask Microsoft to buy shares
Microsoft accepts
Nintendo sells remaining shares to Microsoft

Nintendo is the reason Nintendo doesn't own Banjo-Kazooie.

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
Why are people so pissed at MS?

Timeline:

Stampers ask Nintendo to buy shares
Nintendo declines
Stampers ask Microsoft to buy shares
Microsoft accepts
Nintendo sells remaining shares to Microsoft

Nintendo is the reason Nintendo doesn't own Banjo-Kazooie.
If microsoft didn't exist! Then they wouldn't have B-K.

super-7

Smash Journeyman
when i first heard about brawl being announced i was a huge B-K supporter then
i joined this sight and didnt see many threads about him so i lost hope
now my hopes for this character are back again
B-K FTB

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
Nice to see some new supporters here =)

This thread is working out really well Gerudo... nice job =)

P.S.- Do we need any other Banjo Kazooie Brawl ideas (Final smash, Assist trophy, etc)?
And...
How do you all like my new signature?

Svatos

Smash Cadet
Your sig is great Prevail,
and yes Gerudo, you are doing an amazing job this thread is usually exciting.
A+++ too all

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
Alright, sounds good.

Anything else you need us to work on? Solve Stop 'n' Swop?

:laugh:

Svatos

Smash Cadet
A Link to the Snitch, why do you keep posting on this thread about the legal matters, we understand what they are. We are trying too look past that and think of what is possible for a character we wish could, and has a very slim chance to be in brawl.

Also maybe im the only one but dont you guys think this is a better image idea of the spiral mountain stage?

I'm telling people that hating on Microsoft is silly, when Nintendo at no point wanted to keep the BK license. If MS didn't buy them, someone else would have - Hell, Sony might've.

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
If you want him to be in as much as you say you do... then you have to believe! :p

In all seriousness though, it's nice to see another genuine banjo kazooie supporter =)

To A Link to the Snitch: I agree with Svatos that the legal aspects of Banjo kazooie need to stop being discussed. It's completely fine if you like Microsoft (personally, I have no company of preference in this generation), but I think it would be much more beneficial to post about banjo kazooie in brawl (or just banjo kazooie for the matter).

Please understand that I'm not attacking you in any way, I just want this thread to remain clean (and without a huge Nintendo vs. Microsoft debate) =)

It gets mentioned pretty frequently that MS is responsible for Rare's departure, and I don't really care that MS is getting flack so much as they're getting Nintendo's flack. I couldn't care less about people hating MS, but find reasons to hate MS based on what they actually did.

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
Bump.

Also, (this may be a dumb question) but can we talk about banjo threeie/banjo kazooie games in general here? Or, would we have to open up a new thread in the lighthouse?

Top Bottom