• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain - Columbus, Ohio. All Smash Related Games - February 23rd, 2013 - Columbus, Ohio

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
No confirmation yet but my housing arrangements may end up falling through for some of Canada X_X

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I want to take vacation for this, but... nah.

Not looking free enough :denzel:

Seriously though, I work this weekend but I need the vacation days for other things. I really want to go too :(

DBSammy

Smash Ace
I guess I'll pre reg JT and Chase while I'm at it.

Falcon's Fist will walk in the Rain from Columbus for Brawl Singles.

jt5565 will walk in the Rain from Columbus for Brawl.

:phone:

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Sign me up for Brawl, Melee, and P:M singles. Also I will be taking money matches for walking in the rain even if it does not rain.

And I'm from Dayton
And this RAIN01PREREG

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
People walking in the rain but others won't let them inside to dry off.

*Not coming since Lumi can't house me and I asked about it a while ago on this here thread annnnnnnnndddddddddddd no one responded. Would only be coming to hang out with :wolf: and my fellow Mega Man fantatics anyway.

btw I think having a Low Tier tournament makes more sense for determining an MK legal field than only banning MK. Low Tier tournaments are better for determining overall skill level anyway.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12048220#post12048220

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Nicalobe has housing available fyi. He's chill. I thought I posted (it is in the 2nd post), to PM the people offering housing if one needs it. Sorry you can't make it.

Also, why do you keep mentioning Clow's MK legal thingy in this thread? I'm not the TO who is doing that and he doesn't check here all the time. I could understand if it was in the circuit thread or his tourne thread.

I concur to a point about the Low Tier tourne does prove more skill than a MK ban one... but why not go to the extreme of using a ditto to prove skill?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nicalobe has housing available fyi. He's chill. I thought I posted (it is in the 2nd post), to PM the people offering housing if one needs it. Sorry you can't make it.

Also, why do you keep mentioning Clow's MK legal thingy in this thread? I'm not the TO who is doing that and he doesn't check here all the time. I could understand if it was in the circuit thread or his tourne thread.

I concur to a point about the Low Tier tourne does prove more skill than a MK ban one... but why not go to the extreme of using a ditto to prove skill?
My situation is way more stressful than most people would be able to handle, as I would be going to OH (cinci) on thursday and leaving on tuesday (cinci). When I visited OH/KY in August I was told to take as much time off to hang with Lumi (who can't house me because he has to do g/f stuff and he's starting school and is gonna be hella busy), Tako said he can't house, Kel and Kassy have jobs and I wouldn't want to make them drive me back to OH. Overswarm doesn't exist off the internet I've discovered. And Chi thinks I'll smoke a joint in front of his probation officer* or whatever he told Kel last year.

Me coming would require a lot of work from internet friends and if it's inconvenient for them it's not going to be fun and that's why I'd be coming.

*Chi isn't on probation to my knowledge, it's a joke <3

As far as why I bring it up, well you are running this qualifier so it means you are at least involved so it's an appropriate place for me to troll my point home. MK legal regional tournaments will have 100% different results than MK banned regional tournaments.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I guess maybe I assume too much, but isn't that the point to the circuit is having all of the events leading up to the championship where the best of the best enter a batman drinking contest.

Kel

Smash Master
Due to needing to move on this weekend or the one before, Kass and I must choose between this tournament and Ohayocon =(

Smash Apprentice
Obligations allowing, I plan to walk in the rain. Brawl and 64 sounds sweet.

:phone:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Might be showing up with a van full of 7 people from West MI. If so, I'll be walkin' in the rainy wonderland for Brawl and Project Melee.

Probably not Brawl Doubles, but we'll see.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Might be showing up with a van full of 7 people from West MI. If so, I'll be walkin' in the rainy wonderland for Brawl and Project Melee.

Probably not Brawl Doubles, but we'll see.
did lordy choose a different tourney date?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
PREREG UPDATED!!!!

THESE PEOPLE NEED A TEAMMATE!!!
Player-1 (Georgia)
Ally (CA)
TC (MI)
Lou (Smashfield)
Kel (KY)

Bidding starts at 10 bucks.

Top Bottom