• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain - Columbus, Ohio. All Smash Related Games - February 23rd, 2013 - Columbus, Ohio

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Everyone from canada has different travel needs, still standing by on what we're going to do =P

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
I have room at my place for 3-4 people if they need it. I live about 10-15 minutes from the venue.

Rat

Smash Lord
Looking at taking a chicago car to this. I'll let you know how that develops, but the drive doesn't look too terrible.

Do you think many people will enter PM?

Also subscribed.

enjoibeing

Smash Rookie
i will be trying to make it out to this! i am coming from chicago and have been wanting to join a tournament for smash 64 for the longest time. if you have any more new information or information on joining this or other midwest tournaments please message me. thanks!

Tink

Smash Hero
ashley probably wouldnt know any of the remaining melee players, other then me, from chicago heh =(. (if were talking about THEEEE ashley =D)

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
dude meek it only takes 2 weeks to get a new passport, no exaggeration (not even trolling)

quicker if youre willing to pay extrabucks

LOE1

Smash Lord
hm. i still need a way to get here...

also tech, teamz? i would like to try this time out stratagy in dubz :denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
hm. i still need a way to get here...

also tech, teamz? i would like to try this time out stratagy in dubz :denzel:
When you confirm, sure.. But until its official, I cant say yes. But I'm too lazy to VM people so of you go, we'll probably team and make *****es cry.

:denzel:

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
LOE1 can we have our kirby ditto yet

you see me rollin up pops you step aside

LOE1

Smash Lord
i will purposly go in the mindset of timeing someone out in dubz, and i dont think tech would have a prob with that :denzel:

Top Bottom