• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rahndaym topic (formally gay, then not gay, then re-gay rage)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I still have insecurity issues when it comes to it. I'm so angry over this (and the fact I hate where I live). I'm serioulsly considering moving to a different state. Since the majority of my "friends" here are two faced anyway (haven't told 'em).

Kas I am sympathetic with the Religious tripe, half my family are Christians, and another part are Muslim. <_<

Ugh I wish I'd hurry up and get over this.

Sieg

Smash Champion
It's true.

He's amazingly happy.

Not really. He's a ****ing emo ****** that hates everything that isn't his boyfriend. jks lol.

But he really doesn't care about what other people think. I often question how he can do this lol.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
lawl, Antonio stopped us from killing each other, in this instance he did a lot of good.

Plus he picked my older brother (they're not related at all) up by like the hand (god that looked hilarious, he was holding his WHOLE body up by one arm with one arm) and just tossed him on the ground outside the house. Much <3 to Antonio in this case.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Contrary to popular belief, the Smash community has lots of awesome people in it. You got us, Nova.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I realised that last night Cao. Had like 5 - 6 people talking to me on MSN about this, very helpful and grateful to them all. <3

Ant1

Smash Ace
Antonio picking up ur older brother reminds me of this one time where one of my friends (he's like 6ft 3 + a bodybuilder) once lifted up another friend of mine by his hair lol, needless to say it hurt him a lot.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I laugh and smil3 mor3 than any o4 you c0ck-suck3rs!
I don't r3m3mb3r th3 last tim3 I got 3mo on any o4 you any\/\/ay.
Not s3riously any\/\/ay.

I don't hat3 3\/3rything!
J33z, I just can't b3 both3r3d putting 344ort into 3\/3RYTHING.
And I do hat3 my boy4ri3nd at tim3s, haha.

Any\/\/ay this isn't about m3.

I think th3 b3st \/\/ay to approach a situation lik3 this is to just st3p back and not con4ront anyon3 until th3y con4ront you.
Oh **** I \/\/asn't using numb3rs in this thr3ad, that 4ail3d.
Still, I can only say that i4 som3on3 do3sn't lik3 it or th3y look do\/\/n at you or som3thing along thos3 lin3s th3n th3y ar3n't \/\/orth g3tting ups3t o\/3r.

H3h.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'm sure I speak for Metanova and everyone here in this thread when I say.

Stop using that really bad leet speak.

Buy a new keyboard you slack ***.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol alzi have you ever been in a fight ever in your entire life? do you know what happens when someone punches you in the face? do you know what happens when you steal humans? have you ever tried to get a drug addict off drugs? have you ever even been around a drug addict? can you understand an entire race of people if you know lots of them and point out the fact that lots of them live in sydney/melbourne

I facepalmed myself with both hands and both feet.

anyways, idealy if someone punches you in the face you should sort it out peacefully etc etc... unfortunatly things dont always go that way, metanova was angry of course and no doubt he felt threatened and in danger because of someone bigger then him attacking him in that way, if you've ever been in a similar situation then you'd know its very easy to snap and 'accidently' retalilate, further more turning the cheek wouldnt be a great idea when your being attacked by a drug addict since they arent bound by rational thought.

go get some life experiance before you start telling other people how to deal with situations like this.

I also used to be quite angry and violent as a kid, and I was easily provoked and over the years I've learned alot of things, but one thing I've learned is that the ideal and lawful way to deal with things isnt always going to work, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, not all the time, but some of the time.

anyways nova, you did what anyone would have done in that situation, there isnt really a right or a wrong here so dont feel too bad about it.

also move to nsw plx ;)

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
In all the time I've known you Nova I had no idea about this. It doesn't change my opinion on you the slightest, I just thought I had an eye for these kind of things as my old room mate used to be best friends with a lesbian so I've spent quite a lot of time around the gay community. I've been to gay clubs for the lols and even played at my mates birthday which was seriously about 90% gay or lesbian and had a blast in spite of dudes trying to pick me up. It saddens me how backwards some people in todays society. It's so primitive for your brother to put you though that, but judging from everything else I've read from him he seems to be quite a primitive being himself anywho.

You should do what I've been telling you for a while and get your own place to live, I moved out a week after turning 17 so there's no excuse other than laziness. Screw having to live by your family's rules when they're like that towards you. Trust me when I say life changes when you get your own place - and my family is heaven-sent compared to yours.

Just remember there will always be love for you on the interwebs <3

Also I found the Sydney thread, do you really expect me to come to Sydney for a tourney the day after PMS?

*facepalms*

Wait, which brother did this all happen with, I'm confused. :/

Sirias

Smash Champion
You can a facepalm with your feet? God dam, I wish I was that flexible...
I would be so happy if I could facepalm with my feet. (southpark kthx)

Also, st4u, Micha3l.
I cb4 g3tting a n3\/\/ k3yboa/d and I \/\/on't until I g3t a n3\/\/ laptop \/\/hich \/\/on't b3 4 a \/\/hil3. (I left this as it was to prove the point that I LIKE BEING A BRAT TO PEOPLE THAT TELL ME TO DO THINGS).
So SUCK IT UP. AND SHUT UP. THANK. YOU. <3

No but rly I hate typing like this, too, and reading it...
Ugh.

So yeah... Homophobes are gay. That's what I say anyway. If someone goes "Omg you're gay you ******!" just go: "Stop sucking my d!ck" and kick them in the balls. It's not fair, sure, but it shuts them the **** up. :D

On a totally random note: I hate really gay gayness. Despite EVERYONE saying that I act like the gayest gay ever.
THAT'S BULL****.
I'LL SHOW YOU GUYS QUEER!

Also on another random note: What's your least liked word for homosexual. Mine is queer. I hate that word. With a PASSION. And homo. =]

Edit:

I can't bear to look at my posts like that.
I'm making it look less 1337 and ****.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
@ the Chris comment_ People would be very surprised at the things some people have done, especially those who may not seem like it_ These people change for a reason if not only to help themselves but those around them they most likely care about_ i can relate to his post_

@ Metanova_ Kinda guessed you were gay and it's great you hit your brother back_ Sometimes people need to understand when you are really angry with there actions and sometimes the only way of getting that through to them is through physical violence as lame as it may be_ hopefully your bro learns to deal with it and accepts you for it_ If he continues to harrass you or even become more violent with you you have a few options_

Either really mess him up, as in beat him up to the point of submission and make him apologise and forgive you_ I don't really recommend this but sometimes it works and has worked_ Last resort_

Sit down with him if you feel he is able to and have a chat with him_ If he is a potent drug user than this may prove difficult_

Don't bring up being gay around him until he gets over it_ not recommended as you are forced to shut yourself in_ I don't pick you for a flamboyant gay who struts around all Dante's Cove so i doubt you draw an enourmous amount of attention to yourself much like Kas who doesn't look gay and only very slightly comes across as gay or unless you have a gaydar or getting interference form a gay weather baloon_

Either way you shouldn't be forced to hide yourself and i've known people who do and regret it majorly_ If you feel you would have trouble telling your friends let alone your family (luckily most respect your choice) then you need new friends_ Homosexuality and Bisexuality are pretty common nowadays and a majority of people are accepting of this_ If your friends can't accept you then they're not worth having_

People change so don't be afraid to go with the change yourself and makle it work out for you_ Your bro should be accepting or his not worth the effort_ hah i always tell gay people to just go to the gym cause noone ****s with a gay that can mess them up and it's also amazingly funny to watch someone pick the wrong fight with one_ *cough* i don't condone voilence, learn jujitsu_

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I am too lazy to multi-quote at this point.

Bsrk_ Everyone guesses I'm gay though. :(

Anyway, nah I'm not the overly flamboyant type. I'm dramatic, but not flamboyant. I like guys for... em, guys. Not a fan of the ones that dress up like girls, like, I don't like girls, so I don't get that part.

I'm an ignorant gay.

@ Kas - Probably f@ggot because it's used by my leech of a brother.

Kaion thank you, and it was an older brother that did this, not my younger devil one for once. He was helpful for a change.

Alzi

Smash Master
Metanova become one of those hell tank gay people that work out at the gym like Bob said your brother woudn't even want to say the word ever to your face. hahahaha. But if you hit him with a pole i'm sure that will still scare your brother off for a long time. :p

I would have a chat with him though. Since it's an older brother you know if it was a young one then no i woudn't chat with him but since it's an older brother when ever the time is right i would be having a small talk with him. Since he is the oldest in the family he soudn't be setting the whole family a bad example. I'm assuming you did respect him as being the older brother before since he didn't do anything to you. Until at this time.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Metanova become one of those hell tank gay people that work out at the gym like Bob said your brother woudn't even want to say the word ever to your face. hahahaha. But if you hit him with a pole i'm sure that will still scare your brother off for a long time. :p

I would have a chat with him though. Since it's an older brother you know if it was a young one then no i woudn't chat with him but since it's an older brother when ever the time is right i would be having a small talk with him. Since he is the oldest in the family he soudn't be setting the whole family a bad example. I'm assuming you did respect him as being the older brother before since he didn't do anything to you. Until at this time.
No we've never gotten along and as quite a few people have said, there is no reasoning with a drug addict. Talking to him will make things worse.

Edit: I think I'm done with my whining now. Can someone lock this threat please? ^_^

Sirias

Smash Champion
I \/\/ork out as \/\/3ll!
God ****!
3\/3ry gay guy \/\/orks out!
I THOUGHT I \/\/AS DI443R3NT!!! </3

Also I agr33 \/\/ith you.
\/\/hy do gays lik3 girly guys...?
I don't g3t it at all.
Mayb3 it's mor3 th3y lik3 guys that LOOK submissi\/3.
Or mor3 b3caus3 only pr3tty guys can b3 girly guys...
So th3y just lik3 th3 pr3tty on3s.
Sup3r4icial *****s. D:<

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Dear god. >_>

*Deciphers message*

I don't work out, I think I'm the only gay that doesn't. But I'll die before I'm 50 because I chase Cyclones and get way too excited and one day a pole will be like "Oh hi, you can die now because I'm going to slam you in the head at 150km/h" because you're an idiot standing out in a strong storm trying to take pictures and get adrenaline".

Yeah, men = men. Gay people love men, not men that look like women. I've never once had a desire to dress like a woman, buuuuuut whatever lifts your skirt to those people. Dark hair and eyes appeal to me, nothing else. I'm a racist (with hair and eye colour) when it comes to preferences.^_^

Sirias

Smash Champion
I love red heads, and hazel eyes...
Which ironically is what my bf is.
SCORE!
I hate dark hair and eyes because I have that.
It's so... 'common'. (If you don't know I like trying to be different). :D
RED, shines so bright and flourescent in the sun, so VERY pretty. (Well, his hair anyway).
And HAZEL eyes are so many colours!! How could you NOT melt when you see them.

Nah I know a lot who don't work out.
The only reason I do is because I'm sick of being unfit, and I want to get stronger, and stay slim, and tone more, and get my abs back, and be tank. ... ... ... C:
But I can't stand being there too long.
All the BUFF guys checking themselves out in the mirror, it's so gross.
Basically kissing themselves. That's so hot, yah... Hot... =/

Also I like cyclones, too.
I don't think I would stand IN ITS PATH, just somewhere safe enough to know I have only a small likelihood of being *****, as opposed to a high chance. c:

I like Thunderstorms, and lightning and that.
But I don't think it's very likely I'll be struck by lightning when I live in the city, basically.

This thread is turning too gay 'cause of me.
I THINK I'LL STOP NOW.
HA! HA. Ha...

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Last 6 (now 7) posts were by gays. We're on a roll anyway. ^_^

To turn this thread less gay: I hate Missy Higgins.

Sirias

Smash Champion
WWWHHHAAATTT?!?!
I DISOWN YOU AS A GAY!
I don't really like her that much, though.

I hate Kylie Minogue.
Who is both Aussie and a gay-tractor-beam.
I think?

To be less gay:
I broke a nail-No, more like, I think girls have sexy bodies.
But they're for GIRLS, so guys with girly-ish bodies/tendencies/clothes are horrible.
Though I like wearing tight clothing.
I'm a total hypocrite.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
WWWHHHAAATTT?!?!
I DISOWN YOU AS A GAY!
I don't really like her that much, though.

I hate Kylie Minogue.
Who is both Aussie and a gay-tractor-beam.
I think?
@ Missy Higgins - I just hate her. Her music, her voice, everything, She makes me want to rage quit life. I want to just stand in front of her and tell her to sing "I will always love you" and laugh at her incapable voice range.

@ Kylie - Not a big fan either (like a couple of her songs but that's it). Not like I'd ever go to one of her concerts like I would Lady Gaga ^_^ (my mother is obsessed with Kylie though). Imo, Dannii > Kylie. Who do you love now? Put the Needle On It, etc, she's awesome. She's an idiot for quitting music, if she has.

Random note: Smashboards always makes me seem angry.

Also I found the Sydney thread, do you really expect me to come to Sydney for a tourney the day after PMS? *facepalms*
Wait, which brother did this all happen with, I'm confused. :/
Yes I do. And the brother that did this is called Brian, Antonio just threw him out like the trash he was though. So it was funny in the end.

I guess.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
You really do have my most sincere condolences Nixernator. :(

To. Each. Their. Own. I guess. I shouldn't be a hypocrite.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Oh there is no hate on Nix, just Hix, Hix, Higgernator Missy Piggins. Rugh. Missy Higgins.

My internet is driving me mental. It won't accept this post.

You should upload some footage. But it should only be stacks and mistakes when using her songs. "Would you leave me with a Scar!" would be a perfect song for that.

OH I have had ENOUGH of this net. I give up for today. Die, all of you.

Top Bottom