• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Come on up Kass, bring yo maaaan and some other people!

Michigan, looking forward to seeing you guys make it over.

Looking forward to seeing you all as well, West PA.

Columbus gang, really want to see you all make it. (Quivo, AlphaZealot, Juushichi, Sneakytako, etc.)

Surprise visits from Smashfield and Dayton would be awesome as well. (Nope, Fonz, Champ, Capem, Fizzle, djiskascribble, etc.)

Apex Ruleset with Metaknight legal, it's a beautiful thing.

Let's build this thing up Ohio, I know we still got it!

I will do my best to make sure our own home-grown champion Shugo is here.

Kel

Smash Master
I don't know what you mean by "kass bring your man" as I drive her everywhere. I am going to this and she may ride along but it is dependent on her work schedule.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's not a comment to be taken at face value. I just want you both to come regardless of who drives who.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SPAU 2 got moved into August so MI will likely have 2 cars going to this :D

I'm hyped.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I've never been to a NEOH tourney so this will be fun. 3 of my 5 OH tourneys I've been to were in Cincy. The others in Smashfield and Columbus so this will be great ^_^;

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I've never been to a NEOH tourney so this will be fun. 3 of my 5 OH tourneys I've been to were in Cincy. The others in Smashfield and Columbus so this will be great ^_^;
NEOH is a fun region for tournaments c: hope you'll enjoy the tournament ^ u^

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Both to Pittsburgh usually. Besides smash, the NFL is a common place to witness ohio losing to Pittsburgh twice a year.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol the Steelers are pretty good, but they can't seem to grasp that championship anymore. Still better than having a bunch of terrible sports teams I suppose. Cavs suck, Browns still suck, Indians are first in the division but we all know how long that usually lasts; oh well...I'm a Philidelphia Eagles and Oklahoma City Thunder fan all the way! :D

Baseball sucks. Good for a cheap-ish date but other than that: meh.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ohio Melee has been dead (compared to what it was) forever. Not much of an accomplishment at this point lmao.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well yeah, it did get 57 entrants but how long do you think some of those players have been waiting for an event to go to in general? Here's a hint: I actually dropped my Brawl hate and started playing it primarily within that time span. Yeah, a long *** time. xD

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Eddie, baseball is awesome :c only team in the city that can manage over .500 in a season :p
And people wonder why I don't care too much about NFL/care nothing for NBA. Gimme MLB or NHL any day.
NY Rangers aww yeah

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Pssssssh whateverrrr :p

Hockey is awesome. Fast paced, violent, while still taking enough skill and intense amounts of stamina because ice skating is hard and hockey skates are srs bsns

M@v

Subarashii!
Pittsburgh's offense did decent last year, and now we have had a complete overhaul with a new OC and a spectacular draft that should solve our o-line issues assuming no busts(which always has to be accounted for)

Defense has always been great every year regardless who's on it thanks to LeBeau.

lol if you guys didnt have vanz, pittsburgh would be every spot in the top 5 at every melee tourney around here.

brawl wise if anyone from pittsburgh beats anyone ever id be impressed. lol
I guess this is besides me? Because the last time I went to NEOH I took all their money except for shugo's =P. He's too good man lol.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Pirates just got BODIED by the Tigers last week. First game you guys nearly got no-hit, last game you guys struck out 15 times... get ripT

M@v

Subarashii!
Mav, you are sounding like Inui a couple years ago.
Its all in good fun. I'm not a cocky ******* like inui. If I ever talk trash, don't take it seriously. There's only a couple people in the community I don't like and would actually be serious with any sort of talk, and none of them are in the midwest.

That being said, i'm going to train a lot for this and do as well as I possibly can. Gonna be a hype event :D

sneakytako

Smash Lord
The steeler's defence and offense should be renamed Troy Palamalu, he carries your whole team so hard. He scores more clutch points than anything Rothlesburger could come up with.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Kind of a long way for me to drive for me to unretire and then lose to MK on Halberd or Delfino

Should use GHII Ruleset imo

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I don't mean to undermine your efforts, but that looks suspiciously like a cross between the FFVII logo and a flaming pacman. Just sayin.

Cinci will be here, probably.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
There is no stage called battleship halberd >_>

Top Bottom