• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks for comin out to RAGE everyone!!!
I hope everyone had a good time

Shoutouts to the awesomest TO staff ever
Kiest, Jiffy, Carroll, KB, m@v, Denzi, Sole, and helper TOs Rikku and Avion!

And thanks to everyone who lent a helping hand to us. You guys rock

I think Carroll said he'd take over results thread, so that's coming as soon as I email him results (aka when he gets home and settled. dude deserves a rest!)

:phone:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Ty so much lokii and company for this wonderful event. It was super fun :3

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Best tourney I've been to so far. Glad I could come.

Shoutouts later. I'm officially dead tired and will probably collapse in 5 seconds.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Cool tournament.

TERRIBLE Brawl Bracket though. Like absolutely terrible. Pools had a few discrepancies but nothing too crazy.

Shoutouts to Tako, Suyon and Lumi. We're the best :metaknight:s ever.

Also certain people need to get the sand out of their vaginas. You know who you are.

Good stuff to Lokii for a fun event.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Fun tourney! Thanks for hosting, Lokii and staff. The venue was very spacious and there was a ton of setups. I think I'll do shoutouts later in the results thread.

LOE1

Smash Lord
juggle putting in somehard work
MI in general puttin in hard work
this seemed successful, even tho i wasnt there. nice job

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Thanks for coming out everyone! It was so nice to see a lot of love from our surrounding areas, and even Michigan came down with their highest numbers yet. I had an awesome time overall, am proud of the way I've been playing lately (thank you wifi warriors), and I will leave panty soaking shoutouts in the results thread.

Thanks again everyone. :)

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Thanks again, Lokii. I seem to have caused a couple of upsets/surprises based on what I've been told about some of my victories. In fact, I didn't seem too aware of some of the players I dealt with in Singles or helped deal in Doubles until I was brought up about it.

Also, dodgeball was fun, but I think it suddenly became too serious at one point.

Unless anyone wants to do this for me, I plan to show of all the results on AiB when they get posted here.

Top Bottom