• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Big Cerritos Smashfest!/Tourney maybe? *Nov 6

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I have plans this Friday, if anything, I'll show up late, most likely not though. I'll try to make it on Saturday, along with my other friends.

Race

Smash Lord
we're gonna get 3 stocked, lol

but hey i'll learn something from playing him, goodness

Smashfest at the house after the tourney bring ur Melee and 3s or whatever you want

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
we're gonna get 3 stocked, lol

but hey i'll learn something from playing him, goodness

Smashfest at the house after the tourney bring ur Melee and 3s or whatever you want
3 stock in snake dittos?

... wait... 3 stock in brawl?

that's quite the challenge

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
lmao edge almost 3 stocked me at the tourny, his edge guarding is too aggressive, and he got the cypher grab on me once each in both rounds.

Race

Smash Lord
we're having improv casuals today,

anyways yeah i'd like ot play you psycho, just to see the legendary gimp skills i've been hearing about, lol

Race

Smash Lord
lol, call me up on thursday and come over, lol I am on break and all i'm doing is playing wow. lol

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
well i can be there tomorrow (if bryan or other ppl go) and thursday until around 6:30

Edit: oh, and of course the friday casuals and the tourny on saturday

Race

Smash Lord
Cool, I can work up my wario now, lol

Anytime thursday, just plz give me a call before you come over guys

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
where? i can't play anyways lol, ill be at julians tomorrow tho (maybe early like around 4 if i can come). come so i can MK ditto you

Race

Smash Lord
Tourney day is tomorrow, lol

Anyways if enough ppl come today i'll hold a mock singles tourney no charge, and whoever wins get free admission tomorrow. haha

Edit*-WE're gonna start a little late today, I have to drop my parents off tot he airport. SO I should be done around 6 or 7. thanks guys

Race

Smash Lord
ATTENTION!!!

Gonna hold a Smashfest Casuals on memorial day,. So all that want to go give me a call and we can hang out play smash all that good stuff. I have 2 set-ups and ppl can bring in more if they want. I can also get some food and stuff going, well I hope we can do this give me a call.

We can start this around 5ish. See you guys there

Race

Smash Lord
No casuals this week, it's my sister's graduation and i'll be busy w/ family most of the day.

See you guys at Oscular's tourney (If it pushes through)

*3-hit combo on my part, sorry guys for the triple post.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Hmm now I don't know what to do on Friday =/ Hmm I'll just go to the movies or something.
Lol I guess I'll just play some casuals for practice right before Oscular's tournament.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
I saved you from quadruple posting XD hmm I dunno if I will go or not, who else is going exactly? I might go.. it depends cause I kinda wanna meet the people from 626 if they have some casuals... but if a lot of people go to yours tomorrow I might go there instead.

Should I take the vcr again if I go? lol mann I'm still waiting for those other videos XD I need to get a capture card of my own =/

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Eh I think I will just go to your casuals... I might not stay the whole time though.. whats the earliest we can come? Though I will probably end up getting there at like 5pm anyways cause of traffic lol

Race

Smash Lord
NO casuals this friday guys, I won't be here. i'll be out of state teh whole weekend

Race

Smash Lord
GOing to have a random casuals day today (June 23), so if anyone is intrested stop by and we can play some brawl (Or what ever else you guys want). I can get 2 set ups today.

It's really boring today hahaha so let's make somethign happen

Race

Smash Lord
I guess we'll just try this again tonght. If anyone is intrested jes give me a call.

so for it's only oscular and me hwere. . . lol.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Race, is your casuals meeting this week? Since its 4th of July and all, i was just wondering.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I wish i could, stupid work always causing me to not have fun. :(

markeezy

Smash Cadet
i'm down to go this friday and could possibly bring 2 of my friends. please let me know if that would be cool seeing that the capacity is at 12.

Top Bottom