• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's -562-Brawl Garage Tourney III: 3rd Strike *PICS UP!!!!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Champ, myself, and 4 others that have yet to play in any tourneys.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Hes cooler than ice. Booyyaahhhh!!

Race

Smash Lord
I'm seriously re-thinking the venue because of how many ppl want to enter. If anything the location could change to yorba linda. i'll keep you guys posted

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I'm seriously re-thinking the venue because of how many ppl want to enter. If anything the location could change to yorba linda. i'll keep you guys posted
How far would that be?

Race

Smash Lord
I'm trying to accomidate you guys the best I can, I mean if you guys don't mind a smaller hotter garage with sweaty ppl. We can keep it here, lol.

I'm also seeing if I can host it at a park or something, that mightb e a little better there's a complex that has confrence rooms near my house

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I'm trying to accomidate you guys the best I can, I mean if you guys don't mind a smaller hotter garage with sweaty ppl. We can keep it here, lol.

I'm also seeing if I can host it at a park or something, that mightb e a little better there's a complex that has confrence rooms near my house
Hell yea that would be awesome. So after we lose, we can take a nap on the grass. :)

Race

Smash Lord
Also I'll have a more appropriate place to cook the BBQ'y goodness.

I'm thinking about crew battle afterwards. . . . .yeah

Santi

Smash Lord
There is a good chance I'll be able to make this Race.

I'll be in L.A. on the 12th on vacation with the family.

I'm really gonna try to make this.
Already printed directions.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Im really glad to see the large turnout for the this.

Race

Smash Lord
Atten: I ran into a snag and am having trouble with the venue. There's a chance i'll have to delay the tourney about a week or some. not sure yets guys but i'll confirm by tomorrow. SOrry for the inconviennce guys

replicate

Smash Lord
I don't even play 3rd strike, but I know that race housed me and a bunch of other guys for nexus so I kinda wanna go to this just to hang out hahaha

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Atten: I ran into a snag and am having trouble with the venue. There's a chance i'll have to delay the tourney about a week or some. not sure yets guys but i'll confirm by tomorrow. SOrry for the inconviennce guys
Awwww, man... Well remember that the Oxnard tourney is two weeks after your tourney so keep that in mind. And three weeks after is Aznforce's tourney. Just thought id throw that out.

Edit: I guess the Oxnard tourney got moved back a week. :(

Edit: Race you got to make it this saturday man.

Charoo

Smash Champion
im almost 100% sure i wont be able to attend if u move it to 7/18 instead because I gotta watch the dark knight. That means like 4 to 5 other people that I know of wont be able to make it too.

It's only a week away and switching it last minute will owned a lot of people.

Race

Smash Lord
Sorry, Unforseen things have happned to make me change the date, I know it's been a month since I posted it but plz understand that it's out of my power to do anything. I can only change it to fit what I have in hand. I'll confirm in a few hours if has to be pushed back or if the location is change (Most likley location)

Race

Smash Lord
Ok guys The date wont change but the location is changing to Yorba Linda, the location of my first tourney.

Let me confirm tomorrow morning and i'll post the location, thanks for understanding guys, it's about 20 min away from my original location

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Ok guys The date wont change but the location is changing to Yorba Linda, the location of my first tourney.

Let me confirm tomorrow morning and i'll post the location, thanks for understanding guys, it's about 20 min away from my original location
Awesome... Hope its a go.

Race

Smash Lord
Ok lol, sorry guys please disregard what i've been saying for the past few days, the tourney is still on and will be at the original location (My house) just like fromthe start.I talked it over and arranged thigns so I an make it possible for this weekend, whew. . .

that set aside I need to know how many people would be intrested in food. I'm thinking of having Fried seasoned meat Eggrolls (Lumpia) and BBQ on a stic w/ rice. I'll calculate prices but i'm guesstemating about 4$ a plate (Not sure yet). I'm gonna make a list and who ever is down to want to buy some plz say so So i have a good idea beforehand how much to buy. Thanks

Food List:

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Awesome. Like i said before, Race is the sh*t. Anyway, good thing to hear this tourney is still in 562!! :)

Charoo

Smash Champion
Ok lol, sorry guys please disregard what i've been saying for the past few days, the tourney is still on and will be at the original location (My house) just like fromthe start.I talked it over and arranged thigns so I an make it possible for this weekend, whew. . .

that set aside I need to know how many people would be intrested in food. I'm thinking of having Fried seasoned meat Eggrolls (Lumpia) and BBQ on a stic w/ rice. I'll calculate prices but i'm guesstemating about 4$ a plate (Not sure yet). I'm gonna make a list and who ever is down to want to buy some plz say so So i have a good idea beforehand how much to buy. Thanks

Food List:
so 7/12 at ur garage? If that's so then good stuff. I'll also help u out with the tourney if u need me to. Since if u are making food then u need somebody to monitor the tourney also. Just make sure to not burn urself before a match haha

Top Bottom