• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's -562- Brawl Garage Tournament IV: The Dream Bout *Aug 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
GHAAAA!!!! RACE! Make time go faster!

mio

Smash Ace
I heard there's gonna be a smashfest and sleep over on Friday night here? If so then can I bring myself, Levi Bigfoot and Fiction to join in on that? I can bring a Wii and TV. I can also serve as the on-duty 3s consultant haha.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i really wish i could but i work in the morning. i am not sure if i can ask for the day off in such short notice. i could try but no guarantees. but i will still need the ride to irvine.

Race

Smash Lord
Uhh. . .I'm not so sure I can have so many people over my place at friday. My mom is nowhere near as gracious as replicates or Leon's. I'm having a hard time just asking for the 805 ppl who I promised I can house. So yeah that's how it looks like. If it was up to me ALL of you guys would be staying at my place for an epic smash/game fest!

I'm asking a friend who lives close of he could house some people so I might be able to house you guys yet. I'll keep you guys updated

The Great Leon after Oxnard tourney: "You know joe's (Replicate) house, the one with the big porch and the HOT MOM inside"

hahahaha

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
wow. I GOTTA steal lovage from you. that guy is too fun to play in melee

If not, I wanna stay over >_>

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Not sure if I'm 100% going but if I am I'm probably going straight to P's after and then the shuffle and cut on sunday. If you can get a ride from the venue I'll take you
alright i got a ride back to irvine. so are you still going?

Race

Smash Lord
i'm ordering 120 pcs of BBQ compared to the 50 I had last time. . ., I really hope the Race combos sell this much!

Race

Smash Lord
awww lovage can't go. . .

hmmm .. .what if I say I have ur CONTROLLER?!?!?!. . what now?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Hey, it's that Race dude!
Get ***** in tournament?
Then just buy his food!

this haiku brought to you by edrees' lunch break at work
haiku's = 5 syllable sentence, 7 syllable sentence, then 5 again...

Hey, it's that Race dude!
5 Syllables
Get ***** in tourn-a-ment? <---fail
6 Syllables?!
Then just buy his food!
5 Syllables

Nice try Edrees :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom