• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The Great Izzy Is Honoring Us With His Presence!

Me and nick riddle are bringing our wiis, cuz i want mine hacked too so i can pracitce the pika CGs with debug code.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Polterguist, i'm gonna beat you with samus. Samus vs yoshi GRAND FINALS!

Also, can you put the debug on mine too or do i do that once i get homebrew?

Coffee™

I need it....
Polterguist, i'm gonna beat you with samus. Samus vs yoshi GRAND FINALS!

Also, can you put the debug on mine too or do i do that once i get homebrew?
You do that once you actually have the homebrew channel

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
How is the parking situation over there? That would suck if we had to pay for parking like most of the time when you go to someplace near the beach.

SojinX

Smash Apprentice
wait soooo just to get this strait can zzs be played in low teir

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
And you can't change to Zero Suit Samus mid-match either, for all of you sneaky people trying to bend the rules. >_>

Master Raven

Smash Master
My dad called the PnT manager and he told him singles starts around 1 PM. Are the managers aware that you want to start this earlier than that?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
he isn't gonna rise up...maybe 1, but probably not. It is less about pikachu getting better but more like the other people getting worse. He MAY move to B tier, but he might not even move up an actual place.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well he always beat DDD, and was even with snake and falco. Now its at least 55:45 against those 2, maybe 60:40.

SojinX

Smash Apprentice
No I dont think Zss is trash Every one was saying that you were going to win the low tier tourny with Zss at least thats what i thought they were talking about so thats why i thought she was low tier. I never really look at the tier list that much

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
No I dont think Zzs is trash Every one was saying that you were going to win the low tier tourny with Zzs at least thats what i thought they were talking about so thats why i thought she was low tier. I never really look at the tier list that much
Who the Hell is this ZZS you keep talking about? What is a zuit?

Coffee™

I need it....
My dad called the PnT manager and he told him singles starts around 1 PM. Are the managers aware that you want to start this earlier than that?

It should be starting around 12:45 - 1 depending on how long registration takes.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Tournament today :D , my alarm woke me up to early and I drank a bunch of coffee =S.
Ill be leaving for it in like 2 1/2 hrs.

Top Bottom