• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Hm... I guess I can go to this tournament then host mine the day after. I just hope that I don't become to exhausted.

Oh, and I'll automatically win the low-tier tournament. =P
so true. I think I won't be entering the low-tier tourney now XD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
dunno polter i hear tommy g has been training his falcon hardcore o-o
Bring it on! :mad:

*drinks some Falcon Punch*

*head asplodes*

...I guess I'll need a partner for this. Anybody want to team up who hasn't already? :confused:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
...Wait, I'm confused. :confused:

R@vyn said:
Registration for the Tournament and friendlies commence at 12:00pm
Tournament (Doubles) will begin at 12:45pm
Singles will be played whenever Doubles ends
Low Tier will played whenever singles end.

If we play Low Tier, there will be no Doubles and we will host Singles first.
What does this mean, exactly? Did people vote between doing doubles and doing a low tier tournament? And is there also normal singles, too? :dizzy:

Coffee™

I need it....
This time there will be no doubles but there will be low tiers played instead. I'll probably alternate months or something depending on the turnout for low tiers.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, I get it.

...I think. :dizzy:

In any case, I just have to win the low-tier tournament. The only two characters that could cause a problem are Ness and Mario. Yoshi is advantaged against everyone else in the low-tiers. :laugh:

SojinX

Smash Apprentice
Ok I am pretty sure i could go to this one i have a ride i cant wait to play seibrik

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
*looks at GreenAce's username*

Uh... why are there two Green Aces? There is GreenAce here who play Pikachu, and Green Ace in Massachusetts who is a famous Yoshi player. Is that a common name or something? o_O

nevershootme

Smash Master
*looks at GreenAce's username*

Uh... why are there two Green Aces? There is GreenAce here who play Pikachu, and Green Ace in Massachusetts who is a famous Yoshi player. Is that a common name or something? o_O
same case of Gmoney FL and Gmoney (Netherlands?) and Gmoney NY

or what about Jman and the million variations of that name, only with number added like Jman826, Jman 132845y329532578278952!!111!!

anyways, I should be able to drag chaz and anyone else from south of miami to this.

Coffee™

I need it....
A pokemon trainer's pokemon will be winning low tier, but it wont be a Squirtle, or an Ivysaur ....

or any Yoshis.

Coffee™

I need it....
Sooooo..... I just hacked all of the Wiis at the store to have Hombrew channel and they'll all have on Infinite Replay with tags so pretty much everyone can save their matches but still...

BRING Wii's...thx

Coffee™

I need it....
When was this announced for the 21???
It was announced sometime in early February and every monthly after this falls on the second Saturday of the month. April 11th, May 9th etc...

Also I've been glancing through Polt's thread and I'm thinking of allowing the gentlemans rule here as well as far as infinites are concerned, since I'm on the whole if we ban/allow one we should ban/allow all thing and y ou can more or less agree to do either with the gentlemans rule.

Top Bottom