• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

SojinX

Smash Apprentice
I am not really sure what time low tier starts but i am pretty sure that it begins after singles

nevershootme

Smash Master
ATTENTION:

Now that R@vyn has hacked the wii's for recording (hopefully you have Gecko OS on them, since loading ocarina itself screws up the timestamps). I want to inform you of an idea if you wish to get your own gameplay on youtube.

Bring your SD cards and label them just to know who is who. Save your match to the SD card and memorize who u played against. please don't share the Sd card to save other people's matches. don't want any confusion

then send me a .zip file with your replay files that are stored on the SD card and i'll record them through my gamebridge. that way combined with the uber speedy connection of FIU, it'll be up within a day and saves the trouble of having 1 tv dedicated to recording and bringing my laptop...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hm, that sounds like a good idea. I just hope that I won't lose mine. I have like 200 replays on it. =(

Coffee™

I need it....
ATTENTION:

Now that R@vyn has hacked the wii's for recording (hopefully you have Gecko OS on them, since loading ocarina itself screws up the timestamps)
Yea it's Gecko OS

I want to inform you of an idea if you wish to get your own gameplay on youtube.

Bring your SD cards and label them just to know who is who. Save your match to the SD card and memorize who u played against. please don't share the Sd card to save other people's matches. don't want any confusion

then send me a .zip file with your replay files that are stored on the SD card and i'll record them through my gamebridge. that way combined with the uber speedy connection of FIU, it'll be up within a day and saves the trouble of having 1 tv dedicated to recording and bringing my laptop...
You don't have to do this, since it'll be inconvient for those without SD cards. I'll have the hack for saving replays with tags therefore you won't have to remember who you played as it will be saved on the wii. For all of the stores Wii's I'll be uploading whatever saved matches are on them to my account. It'll be easy for me since all of the tags will be saved so I'll know who is who and what was a friendly and what was a tourney match.

Ah, can you guys do the same for my tournament, too?
I'll probably bring my Wii to your tourney and just upload any replays saved on it, but will any other wiis there be hacked?

we need doubles.
since when do smash tournies not have doubles,cmon.
Will you relax?

It was mentioned nearly a month ago that this would have Low Tiers at this tournament instead of doubles and the next one would have doubles. I would run all three if I could but tbh I doubt people that would want to only play Low tiers and not doubles would want to wait until after doubles are finish (which would most likely be at night) just to play them and its not like I own the store. I'm doubtful the owner would want to stay an extra hour or two after Doubles for Low tiers anyway

nevershootme

Smash Master
Yea it's Gecko OS

You don't have to do this, since it'll be inconvient for those without SD cards. I'll have the hack for saving replays with tags therefore you won't have to remember who you played as it will be saved on the wii. For all of the stores Wii's I'll be uploading whatever saved matches are on them to my account. It'll be easy for me since all of the tags will be saved so I'll know who is who and what was a friendly and what was a tourney match.
can you provide me a link or source to the code? cuz all i know with the replay cheat is to save past 3 minutes for viewing in replay viewer with no name tags shown

edit: nvm i found it

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'll probably bring my Wii to your tourney and just upload any replays saved on it, but will any other wiis there be hacked?
Ah... besides yours there probably won't be any others. I'm too scared to hack my Wii because I KNOW that something will go wrong. :urg:

Sorry, 8-Bit. It seems you're going to have to your computer again. :(

Coffee™

I need it....
Ah... besides yours there probably won't be any others. I'm too scared to hack my Wii because I KNOW that something will go wrong. :urg:

Sorry, 8-Bit. It seems you're going to have to your computer again. :(
I'd hack it for you if you have a twilight princess game or if you just brought it to the tourney saturday, preferably earlyish.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Arrive early with my Wii? I guess I can do that (I have TP, by the way. Should I bring that, too?). If nothing will go wrong, then I'll bring it. >.>

I would really like to have this hack. You see, I just found out that my 3-month old camera has a record feature in it (I know, I fail for not noticing earlier). This would be great to record long matches AND know who played who.

When should I come?

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
My Wii is hacked and I can bring my SD card, but can someone post a link to the code that shows tags in infinite replays? I might just upload the videos saved on my SD card to Youtube myself. I'll do the same for Poltergust's tourney.

Coffee™

I need it....
Arrive early with my Wii? I guess I can do that (I have TP, by the way. Should I bring that, too?). If nothing will go wrong, then I'll bring it. >.>

I would really like to have this hack. You see, I just found out that my 3-month old camera has a record feature in it (I know, I fail for not noticing earlier). This would be great to record long matches AND know who played who.

When should I come?
Nah the store has TP so you don't need to bring yours, and you can come like half an hour or an hour before registration time, anything like that is fine.

My Wii is hacked and I can bring my SD card, but can someone post a link to the code that shows tags in infinite replays? I might just upload the videos saved on my SD card to Youtube myself. I'll do the same for Poltergust's tourney.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223729

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, R@vyn. I'll be there at around 11:00 AM or so.

...And can someone bump up my tourney? It's fading into obscurity and I don't want to double-post. =(

Top Bottom