• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sonic heroes was a good game when you played sonics team

then it was a pretty good game when you played shadows team

but amy and chaotix...they made their part of the game so horrible and unplayable its literally embarassing. IF it were just sonic and shadow's team, i honestly think it would be one of the best 3d sonics in existance.

just sayin, ma doo

Xaltis

Smash Hero
sonic heroes was a good game when you played sonics team

then it was a pretty good game when you played shadows team

but amy and chaotix...they made their part of the game so horrible and unplayable its literally embarassing. IF it were just sonic and shadow's team, i honestly think it would be one of the best 3d sonics in existance.

just sayin, ma doo
Your not even a Sonic fan or know anything about Sonic so GET OUTTA HERE! Amy's Story was supposed to be played first as a tutorial of the whole game basically. Then Sonic's team for regular play, then since Shadow's team is like same thing as sonic's you would play Chaotix 3rd so you don't get annoyed by 2 teams being the same then shadow's team is hard mode which you play last.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol me being as big of a sonic fan as you has nothing to do when a game has horrible parts. I agree all 4 parts couldnt be the exact same but come on they could've done better than that

you are probably the same kind of person who thought the werewolf levels on sonic unleashed were actually good...lol get outta here

btw thats the reason why sonic colors is going to be ridiculous amazing. its like sonic unleashed but every level is a day level

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol me being as big of a sonic fan as you has nothing to do when a game has horrible parts. I agree all 4 parts couldnt be the exact same but come on they could've done better than that

you are probably the same kind of person who thought the werewolf levels on sonic unleashed were actually good...lol get outta here

btw thats the reason why sonic colors is going to be ridiculous amazing. its like sonic unleashed but every level is a day level
i want snow levels :\....those are always mad difficult in any platformer lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Nah dawg you don't know anything about good games then. Sonic unleashed was ok, wasn't bad. The daytime levels were good and I liked the fighting with werehog. But it was ok at the most. Don't try me lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i remember the snow levels they had in sonic advance

now there was a good sonic game if there ever was one.

its k though, cause sonic colors and sonic ep 4 are gonna be good. I just hate it when they unnecessarily make a good sonic game bad (those two teams in heroes, shadow the hedgehog in his own game, werehog in sonic unleashed, extreme dialogue in sonic rush adventure, etc)

speaking of water based levels, retro studio said there will be no water levels in the Donkey Kong Country Returns

(cheers)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i remember the snow levels they had in sonic advance

now there was a good sonic game if there ever was one.

its k though, cause sonic colors and sonic ep 4 are gonna be good. I just hate it when they unnecessarily make a good sonic game bad (those two teams in heroes, shadow the hedgehog in his own game, werehog in sonic unleashed, extreme dialogue in sonic rush adventure, etc)

speaking of water based levels, retro studio said there will be no water levels in the Donkey Kong Country Returns

(cheers)
Sonic 4 Episode 1 you mean, and yea they both should be good.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
What is with Central Florida and their tires not liking them. What do you guys do to them?

I swear, its like Disney rigs the tire companies to sell bad tires so that when people try to leave the tires pop so they are stuck in Disney...forever.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Team **** Synergy took 3v3 by storm!
I had a lot of fun with it and I really appreciate you giving it a chance R@yvn.
Hopefully it can be a regular thing at your tournaments but with more entrants.

I seriously needa step it up in singles. Good **** beating me Xaltis , I gotta treat your mk more like seibrik's and work for that grab.

Oh , and MVD too good taking a set off Seibrik.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1. Seibrik (Lost to MVD)
2. MVD (Lost to Seibrik twice)
3. ESAM (Lost to MVD and Seibrik)
4. Chaz (Lost to Seibrik and ESAM)
5. Poltergust (Lost to ESAM twice)
5. Afro Thundah (Lost to MVD and Chaz)

IDK the rest.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT RESULT SET

Sonic Adventure 2 battle RACE (Amy banned) Single Elimination

1. Poltergust (BLOOD GOD NEVER RESTS) Shadow
2. Xaltis (Lost his hat privileges) Sonic
4. Afro Thundah (Ride the Hype Train) Sonic/Shadow
9. DC (This guy) Metal Sonic

Poltergust, I hope you get over your sore/strep throat. You seemed so unhappy. We all love ya! <3

gallax

Smash Hero
and thats why u shoulda let more people decide who shoulda been on the PR. mvd now showing everyone why he shoulda been on the last one. i hope now everyone knows.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
1. Seibrik (Lost to MVD)
2. MVD (Lost to Seibrik twice)
3. ESAM (Lost to MVD and Seibrik)
4. Chaz (Lost to Seibrik and ESAM)
5. Poltergust (Lost to ESAM twice)
5. Afro Thundah (Lost to MVD and Chaz)

IDK the rest.

I lost to seibrik and I beat Snipa 2-0 and lost to afro idk if that is for prs though.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
and thats why u shoulda let more people decide who shoulda been on the PR. mvd now showing everyone why he shoulda been on the last one. i hope now everyone knows.
Look at me, I was not a part of the process, so I can obviously know how "flawed" it was.
Because people don't get better.

8Bitman

Smash Master
foshizzle how many people came to this?

zumbudz answer meh.... O_O

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It wasn't GF johns for Riddle, he was at a farmer's market with my dad trying to jump-start their business.

Also, Shaky didn't go. There were 13 entrants.

MVD

Smash Master
lol the PR's are not so important to me anyways :p although I am making a pretty strong start this season

AfroQT

Smash Master
This man is just as right as he is wrong.
But this is nothing new.
The PR has always been about people flexing their virutal *****es.
And it will stay that way.

THe top 5 is normally legit, after that, its people trying to get on just so they feel good, i guess because placement alone is not enough for them.

Top Bottom