• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
1. whos the 4th person

2. how are 6 people gonna fit in your car?

3. if 6 people really are in your car, **** it i call shotgun now. its for the good of humanity

gallax

Smash Hero
haha. keith gets auto front if that many poeple hahahahaha. 4th is radiX!!!!!!

6 can fit. if we squeeze or let someone sit on the floor lol.

Coffee™

I need it....
i know at esams tournies wiis=no door fee

if the same is done here, i say regardless of time of arrival, those traveling from orlando should get wii/door fee priority
Wii's do not = no door Fee. Bringing Wii's lowers the door fee from $5 to $3. We don't really need TVs at ZP either so there isn't really a need for anyone to bring any. As David suggests I'll give people from Orlando door fee priority but aside from that there isn't that much I can do about it because I still need to pay the guys at ZP.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
R@vyn, can I hold a Smash 64 side tournament there? It won't interfere with anything involving the tournament.

Hype for some smash 64???

Coffee™

I need it....
R@vyn, can I hold a Smash 64 side tournament there? It won't interfere with anything involving the tournament.

Hype for some smash 64???
I have no problem with it as long as it doesn't interfere.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I'll try to bring an extra TV from Seibrik's if he lets me for this. There will be 3 N64s if all goes to plan and hopefully 6 good controllers for them. If anyone has good N64 controllers. BRING THEM. I am not responsible for you not liking a controller we have, even though they seem fine to me.

Everything will be unlocked.

For those wondering, I am NOT entering. People know that I play so I want to give the community a chance to enjoy the game before they are discouraged from it because they lost to an overexperienced player(compared to starting players). Besides, someone needs to run the tournament.

Rules:
$5 entry
Pot split 60-30-10 or 50-35-15 or something else. Make a vote on it.
Double elimination(xaltis get a bracket maker for your laptop for this)
Best of 3 except Winner's finals, Loser's finals, and Grand finals are best of 5.
5 stocks
No items
No handicap
Damage Ratio= 100% (duh)

Starters(Higher tier strikes 1 stage first, then lower tier strikes the second)
Congo Jungle
Dreamland
Hyrule Castle

Counterpicks(each player gets 1 ban. No bans in the finals matches except ness can ban saffron)
Planet Zebes
Saffron City
Peach's Castle

Banned:
Mushroom Kingdom(Pipe stalling)
Sector Z(Too big allows for stalling and lasers interrupt players)
Yoshi's Island(cloud stalling)

Dave's stupid rule applies unless the players agree against it on their own matches.

There will be a surprise event(s?) after the smash 64 tournament is over, but I don't want to announce my plans until I have everything straightened out. Stay tuned. Let me know if anything is missing.
(oh and Samus is banned. shes too good. haha no shes not.)

MVD

Smash Master
whaaaa Xaltis ur not alone!!! Nobody asked me to be on their 3v3 team v.v

8Bitman

Smash Master
holy scart smash 64, thatd be interesting to watch..

meh i wanna go but i aintz.. so GL YALLZ!!! =D

8Bitman

Smash Master
OMFG!!! BBQ!!! WTF!!! I KNOW!!!! i love fighting your snake too!

whose wii was it that we saved that match onto??

ima hunt him down till that match iz put on youtube!!!! O_O

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry SFL, my plans were foiled again

I'll try to make like 3 backup plans to go to the 7/10 tourney.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
What happened Keith?
my original ride, gallax aka mike, had a tire of his car blow out earlier this week, so he has to get some replacements tomorrow.

my backup plan, fearless, was down to drive if we got 4 people giving 15 gas a piece. Originally those 4 people were tony aka radix, ryan aka razek, me and gary aka kyon. Me and gary were down to throw 15 at him, but tony said it was too much money for him, and razek informed me its a low chance he could go due to some bills that have to be paid this week

and no one else even gave any kind of hint that they would want to drive, or wanted to catch a ride, so spots were unable to be filled, and plans fell through for the 2nd week in a row

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its too late now. gary has now made plans for tomorrow which he really cant cancel anymore (after we gave up hope about going to SFL earlier this morning)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Team Chaotix:

1/4 of the reason why sonic heroes sucked

(the other 3/4 were Amy's team)

Top Bottom