• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Sorry I didn't text you back yesterday Yes and Seph. I got lost in New York and my phone died. Eazy text me 1 in the morning asking if I made it back alive cause I told him I may never see him again then my phone died right after.
Lol, did you get lost in the Bronx and have to escape from the clutches of a bunch o' wild black people?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Even Spam text me for SSF4 yesterday Xio step it up!!

You got a non laggy tv yet Seph? Ill come by this week if you do.

Edit: actually ill just get the Woly TV!! *texts Woly*

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
Even Spam text me for SSF4 yesterday Xio step it up!!

You got a non laggy tv yet Seph? Ill come by this week if you do.

Edit: actually ill just get the Woly TV!! *texts Woly*
whoa whoa whoa, you should text ME!! but whatever. ill be too busy to play these days, i gotta study for exams starting now.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
dude i was in NY that day too. in some ghetto dominican district it was funny as hell air conditioners on sale loooool

ughhh im too lazy to learn ssf4 as much as i want it to tho lets smash for now

iRJi

Smash Champion
Hey everyone. As some of you may know who read this, I am iRJi from Zodiac Braves. Recently, Zodiac Braves created T shirts with a custom logo, and the feedback for the logo was really high. I started to think, if everyone loved our T shirts with the custom logo, why not provide a chance to create a custom logo for other crews that exist. As some of you may know, I am in the works of becoming a graphic designer, and by doing this, not only do you get a custom logo for your shirts, this can also help me with my portfolio. I do not want to go against the rules of the forums, so I will not list pricing here. If you are interested, you can reach me in multiple ways.

AIM: RJ Rawrr
MSN: RJBad1100@yahoo.com
Or you can just leave a PM on smashboards.

I know that in general the smash community is tight on money, so my normal rates will not apply, since they are kind of expensive. I will not, however, do logo’s for $20.00. (Just to warn some of you who think it is going to be really, really cheap) Again, if you are interested, please let me know, and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
iRJi

Keitaro

I cosign this statement.
I would actually like to see you learn this game even just a little. I'd find it interesting.

can i see a sample of your work?
A sample of his work would be his avatar and his signature. A sample of my work would be all the KTAR logos and banners, my old Keitaro Time sig, and the NJ Power Rankings Pic.

iRJi

Smash Champion
can i see a sample of your work?
I would actually like to see you learn this game even just a little. I'd find it interesting.

A sample of his work would be his avatar and his signature. A sample of my work would be all the KTAR logos and banners, my old Keitaro Time sig, and the NJ Power Rankings Pic.
Sure, thats not a problem. What you see on smashboards is only bare min. of what I do. Some classic smashboard images I have done were:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/rjbad1100/Sigs/lucariocopy.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/rjbad1100/Sigs/midnightsun-1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/rjbad1100/Sigs/throughthestugglecopy.jpg

However, they are not to really be mixed with some of my other capabilities of some of my art work. Some of my more complexed work are:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/rjbad1100/Our-Yell-is-Our-Crutch.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/rjbad1100/Spiderman-Spidersense.jpg

And of course, for a logo, I will just show you my own crew logo. I do have others, but I am just going to rep this one =]:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7752/zblogo2.png.

All pictures are low res just for duplication purposes, as these are just images for representation, but as you can see, I am very capable and diverse in some areas. I can draw as well, as seen in the spider man picture. It was a drawing at first before I scanned/vectored it in.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna guess Guile or Akuma.

In other news, monster hunter tri's a pretty cool game. brings my list of good wii games up to 4 now.

brawl minus still amazing.

still getting owned by school =[

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yo Keit/RUN if you could bring a couple TVs to Super DSO 2 like you did for Fusion 1 that would be a big help, and you'll be compensated of course :)

Keitaro

Yo Keit/RUN if you could bring a couple TVs to Super DSO 2 like you did for Fusion 1 that would be a big help, and you'll be compensated of course :)
If I steal/murder Woly's tv ill bring one and Yes may have one to bring too so don't worry dude :D

I know PA sucks at bringing setups to DSOs. :laugh:

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I plan on being able to use: Zangief/Seth/Dudley/T-Hawk/Juri/Vega/Hakan

So far Kashif uses: Guile/T-Hawk/Dhalsim/Hakan
I'm working on Cody, atm. He's fun. His damage output is pretty high, with good execution. Highest damage combo I found was like 558 damage. Difficult for me, but definitely easy for a veteran.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Sneak's working on Cody too. He said Cody can't really handle rushdown?

Oh and I want to have a pocket Guile.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
So far Kashif uses: Guile/T-Hawk/Dhalsim/Hakan
BULL**** on me using Hakan. Fawk that joke character. I'm probably going to ditch T-Hawk on account of being too slow and only use Guile for trolling. I only played Guile because he plays similar to his HDR rendition and I didn't have time to learn a new character.

I'm probably going to run Dhalsim/Makoto/Ibuki and maybe Juri.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

BULL**** on me using Hakan. Fawk that joke character. I'm probably going to ditch T-Hawk on account of being too slow and only use Guile for trolling. I only played Guile because he plays similar to his HDR rendition and I didn't have time to learn a new character.

Idk about that Kash money...
I can definitely see you playing Hakan... maybe even Main-ing him.

Just sayin'

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Diem assumed that you play Guile, I assumed you would play Juri. Our reasoning? Those characters are super gay!

Also, Keitaro, smart use of Bingo/EX-Bingo seem to be viable ways to relieve pressure as Cody. EX Bingo gets like 14 frames of invincibility during startup. C.MK is also nice for avoiding crossups.

Edit: I know it's called Zonk Punch, but Bingo sounds cooler.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
He actually says "Bingo" rather enthusiasticly when performing a pretty diesel punch, which is funny, because he's supposed to a bored, lethargic character. It works well, imo.

Keitaro

The Keitaro Van to MLG Columbus!!

Its official, I got the van for MLG Columbus!!!! If you wanna come now's the time to ask. So far these are the people planning on coming in my van with me:

Chibo
Xzax
Eazy
Xio

I STILL HAVE 3 SPOTS OPEN.

Zucco is kinda confirmed for one of them, just have to ask him.

Also there are rules to coming in the Keitaro Van. And here there are:

• It'll cost you $30.00 round trip to come
  • I will not be driving more than 15 minutes out of the way for pickups and or drop offs
  • You have to pay me before reaching Ohio

If you can abide by this then I can almost guareentee you a ride.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Keitaro I would go with you, but last time I rode in your van you threatened to suck someone's ****.

Edit: huge inside joke + no homo

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
keitaro count me in . jsut txt me constantly so i dont miss out on buying tickets and sht

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What's the most convenient way for you to get me/Xzax (since we live right near each other). Do we go to somewhere for you, or are we close enough on the way (since you have to drive through PA). Perhaps have Xzax come to my place and you get us here? (Since I live right next to the highway and Xzax is like 20 min away from it)

When do you plan on leaving? It isn't any earlier than Thur @ 2pm is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom