• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
What's the most convenient way for you to get me/Xzax (since we live right near each other). Do we go to somewhere for you, or are we close enough on the way (since you have to drive through PA). Perhaps have Xzax come to my place and you get us here? (Since I live right next to the highway and Xzax is like 20 min away from it)

When do you plan on leaving? It isn't any earlier than Thur @ 2pm is it?
Hmm, I have to check mapquest cause from what I remember from the 2 times I went to Ohio I had to go through the middle of Pennsylvania and no where near Philly. I'll get back to you on that hopefully later today with some planned hotel information.

Monster Hunter 3 is sexy.
I REALLY need to play this! I freaked out when I heard its for the Wii. Gotta download it soon.

Keitaro

I just checked mapquest and from my house to the venue it is 7 hours and 59 minutes, basically 8 hours to MLG Columbus: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...633208,-89.824219&spn=18.143596,39.506836&z=5

Just going into Philly adds an extra 54 minutes, basically an hour extra which equals a 9 hour trip: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...633208,-89.824219&spn=18.143596,39.506836&z=5

I'd prefer it if I didn't have to drive an extra hour but I think I can put that into my route calculations.

I guess we should leave Thursday but if we leave at 2 we won't arrive till like midnight/1 a.m. including food/bathroom breaks. We can probably leave from Philly at 2 p.m. but I think I'll be leaving my own house from noon.

@ Ebo: If you want a spot for $30 dollars then sure I can drive ya. You'll just have to get to Chibo's place at Drexel if you don't mind.

@ Xzax: You'll have to get to Chibo's place too.

Keitaro

I'm gonna check out hotel stuff now cause it might be best if my entire van stayed at the same hotel and maybe even all in the same hotel room.

Eazy was back and forth about Pound and decided not to go officially the day before I was heading there. He seems a lot more enthusiastic about this tourney though and looks to be completely for it.

Keitaro

I like Xio's idea best. Upon speaking to Xio I wanted to ask Chibo if he can drive to my place the morning of or the day before.

That would make things much easier for us all :D

Keitaro

Nah it's the weekend of June 5th.

Also my list of people in the Keitaro van is looking like this:

Keitaro
Eazy
Xio
Seph
Chibo
Xzax
Ebo?
Zucco?

Including the question marks there are still 2 SPOTS OPEN

Keitaro

:D That would be AWESOME Sneak!! Since Zucco never responded to riding with me you can take his spot.

Keitaro Van:

Keitaro
Eazy
Seph
Xio
Sneak
Chibo
Xzax
Ebo?

Only 1 SPOT OPEN now!!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I have class from 11 to 2 on Tue. It's the last week of classes so I'll check if I have any papers to hand in or a presentation due (since my second class is public speaking). If I have a presentation I'll email my teacher asap and let him know to see if I can give the presentation when class starts then leave, meaning I would be done class at like 12:45pm. If nothing is due I can just take the day off.

I def dont want to make you go out of your way, so I'll figure something out to make you avoid the extra trip time.

Keitaro

Thanks Cheebs :D If possible try to ask Xzax how he plans on getting to my house too cause he sucks balls at getting to me all the time. I'll also try to contact him too.

Keitaro

Its gonna have to be a good amount of days. I'm looking to at least have Thursday through Monday off of work. Everyone should be home the latest Monday night around 8 cause teams is on Sunday and I don't think ill be driving back that same night.

The only way we would be able to get back Sunday night is if all of us left the tourney as soon as we all lose in doubles.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok just heard back from my COM teacher, he said I can give the last presentation (scheduled for the last class) the week before so I'm clear to miss that. I already don't have any classes on Friday btw. One more class to clear and I'm off Thur as well.

Keitaro

Guys is there really still a spot open?
Due to no one confirming the last spot, I guess it still is. Regardless if you wanna come you can cause now that I think about it I have fit a total of 10 people in my van comfortably before so I'm willing to go up to 9 people but if possible I'm keeping it at eight.

Just post again saying you'll come if you wanna confirm the 8th spot for yourself.

Ok just heard back from my COM teacher, he said I can give the last presentation (scheduled for the last class) the week before so I'm clear to miss that. I already don't have any classes on Friday btw. One more class to clear and I'm off Thur as well.
Great Chibo, just be sure to time your studying/schoolwork well.

Keitaro

That's no problem Malcolm. Its looking like our Keitaro Van list is Final atm.

Keitaro's Van:

Keitaro
Eazy
Seph
Xio
Sneak
Chibo
Xzax
Malcolm
And possibly Ebo.

You have any idea what hotel you are staying at Malcolm? I may try to get a room in that hotel too.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I have a mini Wii screen setup. It slides over the wii and has a pop up screen with straps for the car and has a car adapter

Keitaro

we can always just get a power converter u just gotta let me know and i can get it from my job... u goin to super dso2 right?
I have a mini Wii screen setup. It slides over the wii and has a pop up screen with straps for the car and has a car adapter
You guys are ***s if you're able to actually make this happen lol!! Gayest part will be that I won't be able to play on it except for food breaks. We can hold a tournament in my Van lolol!!

I'll be at Super DSO 2 btw.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
im in and i'll drive to your house the night before with the chibster and xzax.. do you live in the burbs cause im gonna need a place to park all weekend without getting a ticket

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol I've used the Wii screen on drives to multiple tourneys and even on train rides and stuff

Idk if you were there but we were also bout to use it for a ToS v SWR crew battle at VC2 after we were kicked out of the venue

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no idea, my mom got it on clearance somewhere (for like $30!) back in like 08

its too awesome

and it doesnt lag

Keitaro

im in and i'll drive to your house the night before with the chibster and xzax.. do you live in the burbs cause im gonna need a place to park all weekend without getting a ticket
I live around the KTAR venue in a nice area in a pink house so you'll be able to park in front of my house where I usually park and everything will be fine.

Honestly you'll probably be able to park in my driveway, its the biggest one on the block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom