• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We'll be leaving Thursday morning. Also Xzax we can start practicing at DSO 2 for MLG if you wanna team for it now that Yes can't make it.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
can u give me all dates and pricing info on exactly everything lol i gota make sure i dont take too many days off cuz im the supervisor for all pools in my town now ^_^ i can make the lifeguards scheduals with my blackbery tho

Keitaro

**** son!! Ill post back with more accurate information but if I were you id take off for the days of Thursday June 3rd to Monday June 7th.

Keitaro

I should make a thread and I think I will. Ill post back here when its up.

Also Chibo has auto shotgun for weighing the most. Atm the skinniest *******s will have to sit in the row with four people.

If you want to sit in the 3 people row, gain 30/40 pounds.

Want the front seat? Ask Chibo how much he weighs, then surpass that amount by 50.

Good luck.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
**** son lol. idc tho, auto shotty is cool. plus I'm not much of a car brawl player. I'm sure everyone else will wanna do that in the backseat

Keitaro

Yeah my SUV is pretty big dude, you can always go to the back seats to play smash and leave me lonely Chibo :(

Keitaro

Good $hit Sneak, once you are weighed for accuracy at my house you will be promoted to 2nd row in the SUV.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Keitaro, Elliot asked me to team with him @ DSO. I kinda need money atm so I was wondering if you would be ok with that. If you were only driving me so we could team then thats fine, honestly it is, just let me know. I am gonna go to and have fun @ the tourney regardless. I would just like that definite money and was hoping you would understand.

Keitaro

Oh no :p

Yeah its cool dude. I don't care about doubles much so I don't mind.

You can come along to Ally for $5.00 bucks gas :D same for you Malcolm. Just need you too get to the station by 11.

Are either of you trying to make it in time for Brawl +?

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
Oh no :p

Yeah its cool dude. I don't care about doubles much so I don't mind.

You can come along to Ally for $5.00 bucks gas :D same for you Malcolm. Just need you too get to the station by 11.

Are either of you trying to make it in time for Brawl +?
if we're both teamless by the day of the tourny, we should waste 10 dollars togetherrrrr!!

Keitaro

Pfft I don't wanna enter that crap and I don't plan too. I was just asking in case we needed to leave earlier.

Tbh I don't want to have to leave earlier though :(

Keitaro

I have no idea who Rich is but that's a wack name!!

I'll have a pic made for you tomorrow night after my 2 exams tomorrow. Completely forgot about the pic. I'm on it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom