• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Brawl+ is ayuss. Needs more qualified developers.

The people who know how to code are nobodies, and the people with good ideas don't know how to code.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Imagine Sakurai knew **** about the competitive atmosphere of this game and made a new version of Brawl a la SSF4, balancing the game and adding new characters?

If only Nintendo were as awesome as Capcom.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Who is coming with me to DSO again??

Xio
Malcolm
Ally?
Eazy?
Sneak?

The question mark people gotta let me know.

Since I like Brawl more than SSF4 (barely though) I think Nintendo is still awesome.

They just are way too child orientated which screws up their potential.

Zucco

Smash Master
"we're trying to make this game fun for everyone, but how do we do that"

"what if when you run a random amount of times, you trip! you know, like in real life."

"YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN JENKINS!"

Zucco

Smash Master
I found a way to hack SSF4 and add tripping since I wanted a real fighting game experience. you all should come over and play me.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Would be epic if the Brawl and Street Fighter community collaborated to deliver huge tournaments. Imagine if there was SSF4 at Apex and it received proper advertisement.

Keitaro

Would be epic if the Brawl and Street Fighter community collaborated to deliver huge tournaments. Imagine if there was SSF4 at Apex and it received proper advertisement.
Nah dude, don't need that crazy community over here.

I'm still scarred from my 8 on the break experience.

Keitaro

What happened there?
No one talked, everyone looked like a n!gga lol, they wore baggy pants, they were like yo yo yo, Sanford looked like the guy that called me a ***** on the subway 7 years ago, and more.

Maybe it was just the 8 on the break area. But then again, SSF4 is influencing murderers/black/spanish people to play their game with that stupid new comercial.

The 2nd paragraph is a joke lol, well the relation of murderers to black and spanish people part...kinda.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

But then the tournaments would have Brawl at them. Ew

:bee:
Ya, but Brawl brings in a lot of venue fee.

Keitaro: Malcolm was there too? Oh yeah, on saturday Triforce, Sanford and Yipes tried to get a ride back to NYC from Diem. That didn't happen, lol.

Keitaro

Ya, but Brawl brings in a lot of venue fee.

Keitaro: Malcolm was there too? Oh yeah, on saturday Triforce, Sanford and Yipes tried to get a ride back to NYC from Diem. That didn't happen, lol.
lol nah, he wasn't there. It's an inside joke between Chen, Malcolm, and myself. Malcolm's location used to say "in Gangsta-land with the SF players" a while ago.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
No one talked, everyone looked like a n!gga lol, they wore baggy pants, they were like yo yo yo, Sanford looked like the guy that called me a ***** on the subway 7 years ago, and more.

Maybe it was just the 8 on the break area. But then again, SSF4 is influencing murderers/black/spanish people to play their game with that stupid new comercial.
ROFL!!!! XD
Sounds mad traumatizing. Yo, everyone should just literally stand there and not talk at the next PSI.

I think I'd love to get Keitaro's SF experience

Keitaro

Its looking like it :D Gotta ask Eazy if he's coming along tomorrow. Ill bother him.

Help with gas *****es!! $5 bucks each!! That's the official Keitaro driving payment rule for NJ/NY/PA tournies no matter how far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom