• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il pay u $5 for getting to pittsburgh towards mlg then I figure pitts to columbus is even shorter than philly to pitts so its like $3.50 so ima give u $8.50 for mlg gas money

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
My train gets into NB @ 10:11. I hope thats cool.

Edit; changed to 10:11 because I got the earlier train. I don't have anyones number (I lost my phone) so just call me when you get there. 862 205 1042.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It was okay for my return to the tourney scene, still a tad sucky from not playing much over the past month but I'll be back in shape for whatever tourney is to come soon.

Don't think I'll be able to make Doom's this weekend. This Saturday is looking like my only chance to take my girl out somewhere cool.

Edit: Actually I think I'm going to take her out on Thursday so I should be able to make Doom's thing. Alright, no ****ing around, you *******s BETTA ****ING PLAY WITH ME THIS TIME!!

Keitaro

Lol yeah I've been having a lot of fun playing SSF4 a lot with Chen lately. I dropped Ryu btw and I main Sakura now.

She's almost as good as my Ryu was in its prime. Still working on her.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i got my wii back! lol 2 months after ktar. i can also drive to close areas if u guys wanna u know.. PLEH WIF MEH. i just happen to feel like a big comeback soon and will make this crew proud. i also gota make sure keit u buy my mlg pass rofl. who wants to team for that SH^

Keitaro

i got my wii back! lol 2 months after ktar. i can also drive to close areas if u guys wanna u know.. PLEH WIF MEH. i just happen to feel like a big comeback soon and will make this crew proud. i also gota make sure keit u buy my mlg pass rofl. who wants to team for that SH^
Xio said he can buy a pass for you as long as you pay him back eventually. I'd shoot for that since he's more godlike.

Also I would like to play whenever. I have a tv and Wii on me at all times so I am amazing.

Sneak came to Super DSO which was pretty awesome. Hearing Melee memories from him along with the joke cracking is always fun. Just gotta actually get back into Brawl a lil. We'll practice for MLG dude.

I hope Eazy actually comes to it too.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, my housemates and I are getting rid of some TVs:
There's my small tv + a 27" crt tv, let me know if you guys want them.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
It's gonna be at New Brunswick until the 25th, then Bridgewater after that.

Anyone want the 27" tv? It's not very portable but I dunno if anyone wants a tv for anything...

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i want it. if no one has it woly bring it by on ur way home to bwater or ill try to get to u before that.

anyone wanna play this weekend

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
well this is it

well if no one can buy my mlg pass im pretty sure i gota step back from this game now. it was really fun i got into a hella trouble a lot for a lota you guys and i actually made friends with some of you even if alot of players here dont understand me and my humor. i coulda been really good at the game i really like it but yea stuff IRL is going too good and i wanted to goto OHIO really bad but too lazy to get a visa and make a paypal + xio and keit wont help me buy it -___- even tho i am drowning in cash from my new job.

come over anytime to play once u stop trying to have fun with this game u get really good

special shoutouts to doom,diem,allied <3, bigm and the colombians 4lyfe cable/ikon/falco dude cant remember. sergio

my crew ftw and lets see what else ill attend lol:)

Keitaro

Whoa its not that serious. I would do it right now if you'd like dude. It's just Xio said he would do it for you so I'd rather have him do it. But if he said he can't do it for you then I'll do it for you litterally in the next 15 minutes. Let me know dude.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
For real man, take Keit up on his offer or hit up any store/bank near you for a Visa gift card. It's cake, dawg.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Don't listen to doom, Seph. Robbing stores and banks are not the answer. Seriously Max just because he's latino doesn't make him a bad person.

Keitaro

Its cool dude, we didn't even get to train you much so you woulda been rusty as hell anyway lol!

Really gotta speak to Seph soon though. I'll bother him tomorrow.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
oh sorry, i just havent been around lately. cris, if you want something done, try calling me instead of just posting. you'll be one of those people who just blogs about their problems instead of doing something about it if you keep doing it like this.

Keitaro

Yeah Seph where you at?

Would you mind doing the payment thing for him Xio if he agrees to pay you back? Of course I gotta ask him again if Seph's still willing to come.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so yea part of me asking about leaving on Sunday was about school. it was a maybe yesterday but I just got confirmation that I have a final on Monday :(
I'm trying to convince the teacher to change it lol. it isn't until 6pm tho at least. but yea mlg ends early on Sunday anyway, and ppl will b able to work and stuff on Monday then and save $ on hotel

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so yea part of me asking about leaving on Sunday was about school. it was a maybe yesterday but I just got confirmation that I have a final on Monday :(
I'm trying to convince the teacher to change it lol. it isn't until 6pm tho at least. but yea mlg ends early on Sunday anyway, and ppl will b able to work and stuff on Monday then and save $ on hotel

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
so yea part of me asking about leaving on Sunday was about school. it was a maybe yesterday but I just got confirmation that I have a final on Monday

Keitaro

Yeah guys, after speaking to Chibo we agreed that we will be able to drive back home on Sunday and arrive late sunday night. If anyone needs a place to stay that sunday night it is cool to stay at my place.

I'm currently speaking to Seph about going, he still may be able to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom