• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Was totally gonna go over xio's place. Then I thought, nah, forget, yo homes, to bel-air!

I just felt mad lazy.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i convinced my professor to move the exam from in person on monday to online on tuesday :)

for the ride to MLG, is it possible to make a single stop in philly if I have like everyone (me nasty xzax and vex) all at the same place like my place? if not I can see if Nasty can drive us to your place. How far away do you live from Philly Keit? If all you're doing is driving down 76 through PA my place is less than a mile from an exit.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
lol i convinced my professor to move the exam from in person on monday to online on tuesday :)

for the ride to MLG, is it possible to make a single stop in philly if I have like everyone (me nasty xzax and vex) all at the same place like my place? if not I can see if Nasty can drive us to your place. How far away do you live from Philly Keit? If all you're doing is driving down 76 through PA my place is less than a mile from an exit.
but that adds like another hour to the trip. =(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It does? wtf
if its that much then we'll think of something else cause that's ridic. I thought it would be MUCH less than that

what city does keit live in?

edit: just talked to nasty and he can pick up me and philly thur morn, then keit can get us all at his place. nasty's place is like 5 min out of the way for you guys.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You're lucky!! Sure that sounds fine. We just need to organize when you guys will be at Nasty's. I don't wanna have to wait 5 hours to leave cause Xzax is doing chores.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Nasty will pick us up Thur morn. We'll be ready whenever you wanna leave. More likely than not Vex and Xzax will stay over my place the night before and Nasty will get us all at my place.

Dont worry, I won't make Xzax do too many chores on Thur to hold us up. I'll make sure he finishes washing my dishes and taking out my trash on wednesday.

Keitaro

Good!! Well I'd like to get to Nasty's between 11 and noon so we can be on our way within 20 mins from then and arrive in Columbus around 10 including stops. I like this idea. Just need to figure out if Seph and Eazy are coming along too. If not it'll be 7 of us in the van: Xio, Keitaro, Chibo, Malcolm, Xzax, Vex, and Nasty. Gotta ask Malcolm if he still plans on coming cause I haven't spoke to him in weeks.

Keitaro

Keitaro's Snake mms!!

Eazy:
Snake vs MK $1 - Keitaro
Snake vs MK $1 - Keitaro

Seph:
Snake vs MK $1 - Keitaro

Xio:
Snake vs Diddy $1 - Xio
Snake vs Diddy $1 - Xio
Snake vs Diddy $1 - Keitaro
Snake vs Diddy $1 - Xio

I'm going to go back positive vs Xio very soon. Maybe even tonight if my hands don't hurt.

Keitaro

I'll accept all those mms. Thing is it's a best of 1 on a random stage. GL to you fools! Find me at a tourney or smashfest and I'll gladly accept.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol even after somehow convincing my professor to change the exam date from Monday to Tuesday, I found out I still have work on Monday @ 8am, fml. I thought I didn't have work on finals week. Debating calling out, but I really need the money. Maybe I can switch hours with someone.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Sue them for what lol

I put in a request to switch hours with someone. I hope someone takes it :/

edit: what are he doing for housing on thur night?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ur gay keit i beat ur snake alot then u got lucky and we played on PS3 . YES pokemon stadium 3

Keitaro

I played with 50% power during the friendlies. 51% during the mm, get *****!!

Also Xio is learning a couple key tricks about Diddy that may increase his skill by a good amount. Its annoying!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Imo, Xio has the most potential of anybody in this crew atm. He's very smart and talented and just needs more experience.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I'm gonna try to show up on wednesday, idk if i can get off from work or not tho. Since today is a holiday deliveries at my job are gonna be backed up like the rest of the week

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
when xio can beat me ill admit it. for now i really want keit to become national. and ill try too, but def watch out for xio soon once he stops doing routines and starts thinking

Keitaro

I don't know Seph, by the end of the night you were passing up the controller. I remember it quite fondly :D

Keitaro

Yup, its true. 3-2 last set.

It was 3 in the morning though which means I was playing at 1% power!!

I'd play you again when I'm not sleeping but I'd rather let you feel good till MLG starts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom