• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
And mine? Getting nervous and playing badly? **** outta here *****, I always hone up to my losses. I simply know why they happened.

Remember how I only beat you since you were uber rusty? Or that you only play at 50% sometimes? Or SNAKE?

I'm busting your balls, dude. Why do you feel the need to open your mouth EVERYWHERE?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I was just plain bad at that VC, imo. You were legit better than me at Brawl at the time. I fell so much. I took a break, played a lot with Atomsk, and then got really good again. If I had played that way the first half the season, I'd probably be ranked 3rd, but I didn't step it up and become my former self until the end.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I wish I had uber top players to play with that weren't extremely inefficient to access financially and time-wise. School is lame, I want to find some get-rich-quick scheme and drop out.

Money, Smash, and girls are the only things I care about.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I used to be near Atomsk, but I haven't been able to play anyone good frequently since December. :(

It'll change when I can drive. I'm going to hopefully get Kashif back involved.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I wish I had uber top players to play with that weren't extremely inefficient to access financially and time-wise. School is lame, I want to find some get-rich-quick scheme and drop out.

Money, Smash, and girls are the only things I care about.
But school is girl paradise.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok everyone in keit's mlg van bus car thing, whats ur plan for housing for thur night?

image used to get ppl to read this post

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok so we've got an interesting offer here
nasty just called me up and said he's got a friend who lives at penn state or wherever i forget exactly (which is halfway to mlg) and said that his friend offered to house us if needed, and it's free (though I'm sure we could throw a couple bucks as a nice gesture)
since none of us have a room thur night, what if we stay there thur, then continue driving fri morn? we won't have to pay for a hotel room thur night and we'll be halfway to the venue already
im all for either way, cause id love the extra practice and hangin out with ppl thur night

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah we're gonna do that Chibo. Free housing for Thursday night peeps!

Ill pitch in some money to the nice guy though.

Also about Wednesday night, I have been scheduled for work from 4 to either 8 or 10. I orginally got the new hot asian chick at my job to pick up the shift with lesbian seducing powers but my job wants me to work cause I gotta train some new *****.

In other words, ill still have people come by/sleep over to play on Wednesday night but it won't be till like 10 unless I say a different time tomorrow. Sorry guys, gay job is gay job.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what time r u gonna be at nastys? i forget. should it be as early now that were only driving to penn state? unless ur tryin to hit up some local bars haha

Keitaro

Yeah Seph is coming. He asked me to sign him up last minute last night and I did.

I'm not sure about car brawl. It can e available. You wanna bring that screen thing Chibo? Ill bring my Wii too unless youll bring yours. All we need now is the power converter for the car charger to allow normal plugs to be plugged in. Anybody have that?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm not sure about car brawl. It can e available. You wanna bring that screen thing Chibo? Ill bring my Wii too unless youll bring yours. All we need now is the power converter for the car charger to allow normal plugs to be plugged in. Anybody have that?
no need, my things got a car adapter. if ppl want it il bring it, no reason not to i suppose. its sitting right next to me now, its no problem to me

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
oh btw cris, I got your texts, just kept forgetting to text back. Let me know when you want to pick it up.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok tiny problem. nasty's car broke tonight. if its get fixed tomorow morn were fine, or else theres gonna be a slight change.

can me vex and xzax take public trans as close as we can to keitaros then someoen pick us up at the station and we stay at keits wed night? then we'l leave on thur and pick up nasty at his place as planned.

Keitaro

I don't mind this plan. Thing is you guys gotta attempt to get as close to my place as possible. I don't mind going 15 mins out of the way to pick you guys up and bring you to my place but 40 mins (aka Princeton) is just too far for no reason when another train can take you from there to Edison or NB train station (Xzax tried to do this to me more than once)

IMPORTANT!!

I have work tomorrow from 4 to 10 p.m. so during that time I can only text and I obviously can't pick up or have anyone over until I get out of work. I offered people $20 dollars to pick up my shift but they were gay :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok so Edison and New Brunswick are the two closest?

FML 30th station to Edison is $17 one way per person -_-
Vex and Xzax are short on cash. I would have to spot Vex and prossibly Xzax as well.

Keitaro

Yeah, it would be great if you guys can make it to one of those. But at 10 p.m. arrival time the earliest cause I won't be outta work till 9:45.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm trying to explore other options atm to save us freicken $51 lol. I'm going to beg Smurf to drive us to Nastys tomorrow if Nasty's car isn't fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom