• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Well we might just be heading straight to Ohio since Nasty hasn't been in touch with the guy we are supposed to stay at Thursday night but we should be staying at U Penn university most likely. The earliest ill be leaving on Thursday is 11am if we go staraight to Ohio and the latest ill be leaving is 4 pm if we are staying at U Penn.

Just gotta wait for Nasty to message me back.

Keitaro

@ Chibo: if you spot them on train station money ill let you slide past the $30 dollars gas money for you only.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Thanks, I appreciate it. But it seems like we'll be able to get to Nastys tonight. I'll keep you informed.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok ebos gonna drive us to nastys. providing that its ok with him (I believe it is) we'l all b at nastys tomorrow

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I predict he's gonna choke and lose to someone's who doesn't main a toptier.

PROVE ME WRONG, ELUTHINGOL. PROVE ME WRONG.

Keitaro

Lol we'll see Xio fan.

My Van is finalized at this:

Keitaro
Xio
Seph
Chibo
Vex
Xzax
Malcolm
Nasty

Start packing. In one bag preferably. I have body sprays galore just fyi.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
**** van, lets van crew battle MM other vanz and cars

smurf is taking me and vexzax to furys tonight, were staying over there, then furys driving us to nastys tomorrow morn.

let me know what time u wanna get us at nastys when u know (via text) so we can make sure were there on time

Keitaro

Please try to have the $30 dollars ready for me people. I really don't want to have to bother anyone for it (trying to make my life easier than horrific Pound drive)

Keitaro

Malcolm, can you attempt to come to the brunswick train station between 4 and 5 on Thursday? I think we'll be heading to PA after I get you.

So I should be in Allentown for the rest of you guys around 7 on Thursday then we'll stay at U Penn or a motel near by.

That's the driving plans for now.

Keitaro

Xio gets out of class at 6 so Malcolm you can come at 6 if you'd like to the station on Thursday. That means I'll be in Allentown around 8 instead.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Also, everyone who is staying with me in the hotel, please get the money over to me too... Not trying to bother anyone for it either, not sure how many ppl are staying in the room but it's $240 for both nights so divide that up by however many ppl were staying in the room and you'll get what you owe me thanks

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So were def stayin in State College tomorrow night? Did you get the word from Nasty Keitaro?

Last I heard everything was fine with it, just making sure - wasn't sure if you talked to him or not.

Keitaro

Sooo like if I get there early tomorrow (like 2:30-3PM) is there any place I can chill @? Or is it best to just get there @ 6?
Ill be available to pick you up anytime after 3:30 so you can come between 3:30 and 6 if you'd like. Just let me know. Seph and I will be playing at my house between those times.

Edit: actually you should just come at 6 cause Seph is gonna be picked up by us later. I'm gonna to be with my gf till about 5:30 now.

Keitaro

@ Chibo: I haven't heard back from Nasty about the state college thing :0 but we'll probably be staying there.

@ Fury: ill have loads of cash on me at all times so ill be good. My crewmates Xio and Seph may need a place to stay and have money too so if you have room for them it would be nice. If not they'll find another place since they did hotel planning so late.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
what if i crash in the car man that be so legit lol

i will also be with the gf til 5.30 so good sht to keit for the style

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i took a silver contrloer from the hotel room by accident it has 3 marks on the top if its any of yours let me kno i'll get it back as soon as possible

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
EBO i will forever remember u as running upstiars tispy as hell with me running away from the creeper *** halo player LMFAO

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
keitaro if you can get the replays for me from your wii of the crew battle of will vs u and me vs vex that would be amazing :)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
def need chibo and xzax on the real and im pretty confirmed for the next mlg keit hopefully u get that van if not we gota rent one up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom